Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN][WLLO]🚀WillowCoin🚀⏩Robust🔑Secure💲Rewarding💻Crypto||750% ANNUAL POS✅  (Read 3082 times)
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 12:31:56 AM

WillowCoin WLLO is now listed on https://satoexchange.com
Trade Open: https://satoexchange.com/market/WLLO/BTC/

Good one, they are small exchanges but is a good achievement for a new coin, more market is meaning of more options and decentralization, keep doing the good work.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 07:31:36 PM

WillowCoin is tradable on a total of 4 exchanges now, 3 new exchanges were added this month.
Next We would be doing partnerships with some POS pools.
we have also started displaying our ad banners on some crypto websites.
A lot more exciting stuff to follow. stay tuned for more updates!

Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 09:41:56 PM

This is some sort of joke right. LOL 750%. Why not make it 7500% for good measure. Oh yeah and listed on the worst shittiest exchanges you can imagine. Wow, this has got to be a winner. Laugh my ass off...

Feel so sorry for the people they try to scam with this blatant gargabe, don't get stuck holding the bag here.

STAY AWAY (my free advice)  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

If anyone is stupid enough to lose money on this scam, they surely deserve it. Don't be a dumbass, don't buy this utter shitcoin.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 10:55:30 PM

This is some sort of joke right. LOL 750%. Why not make it 7500% for good measure. Oh yeah and listed on the worst shittiest exchanges you can imagine. Wow, this has got to be a winner. Laugh my ass off...
This is how greedy scammers steal money from greedy users. I can't even imagine that someone can believe in a 750% profit like it's normal to happen.
About the exchanges, all of them have either small trading volume or fake trading volume. The result: even you add the Willow shitcoin to hundreds of exchanges like this, he won't achieve any of its promises especially this 75000% gains. Lol
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:53:49 PM

This is how greedy scammers steal money from greedy users. I can't even imagine that someone can believe in a 750% profit like it's normal to happen.
About the exchanges, all of them have either small trading volume or fake trading volume. The result: even you add the Willow shitcoin to hundreds of exchanges like this, he won't achieve any of its promises especially this 75000% gains. Lol

You always have the option not to buy anyway. so if you believe that this is a scam in the making, you can always stay away. And for those who will buy, that's their decision and that's their money. Most of high PoS coins and with unlimited supply are really not good investment. Also, I don't know what is the real intentions of the devs here, where to use their coin other than stake and trade them? And as you can see, even if they are listed in several exchanges already, very hard to maintain a 2sat buy order because they can't give a strong use case of their coin yet. Just wondering how long they will last in the market...
chmod755
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 01:25:02 AM

WillowCoin is tradable on a total of 4 exchanges now, 3 new exchanges were added this month.
Next We would be doing partnerships with some POS pools.
we have also started displaying our ad banners on some crypto websites.
A lot more exciting stuff to follow. stay tuned for more updates!

A POS pool will surely make the things go better on this coin, I think the hardest thing is the exchanges because it's just some small one, but keep working and bring news so the coin can have a future.

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 10:21:58 AM

95000000 Premine  Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 03:18:51 PM

This project is very interesting and has a unique concept, I have trade wllo and it is pretty good, I think I need a more lively new exchange for this.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 10:21:59 PM

95000000 Premine  Cheesy
and it is not a small amount, it will take a long time for its distribution if only done through small-scale campaigns like now and also the effect on the market after that will also be long, so after rising for a while there will be many people who sell it if the premine is that much. I agree if there are more premines, then there will be many dumps if it not handled properly.
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:22:58 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2020, 09:07:39 AM by mprep

95000000 Premine  Cheesy
it was 63,125,000 originally on the old chain, old chain grew to about 96-97M coins when the swap was conducted so the new chain has 95M premine for the swap. Old chain had around 7M coins that were mined by POW miners, we airdropped around 2 millies in the airdrop , this 2 week signature campaign costed us around 8M coins. So the team reward remains to be around 47-50M coins and also right now we have to sell coins at ridiculously low marketcap to raise funds for bigger exchanges like graviex or crex so that's pretty crazy. Till now we have sold around 5-10M coins and have only raised around 0.1-0.15 btc, crex24 will cost 0.3 so by next month we will be there. If i put this in prospective then team will hold only around 30M coins once we are crex, rest 60M-70M would be with the community which they got at an amazing discounted price from the exchanges, party for them!
Link to old ANN:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5234309.0

we don't guarantee 750% profit, nor did we "promised" 75000% gains. where did you read this?. All we guarantee is 750% POS which is coded into the blockchain. Altcoins can go to 100 or to 0 DYOR. There are specific ways to trade or invest in specific kinds of coins. High-POS coins have been very profitable for me in the past and they will continue to be profitable to the people who know how to take advantage of the opportunities given to them. I used to stake WOMEN coin back in 2017 on coinexchange.io, it used to have 1000% POS, it proved to be quite profitable to me, also i did had OPCX, EMB and many other high POS coin on Cyptopia exchange. Its sad that these legendary exchanges are shut down now and along with their shutdown they too away these beautiful projects.

aside from chasing those exchanges, i believe the wllo team should find a way on how to increase the value of their coin. you are right, increase of 1sat seemed so valuable here.  Grin while others are looking in the range of hundreds or thousands satoshis increase, but this coin has 1-5sats of increase. so even if they will add more exchanges, if there is no innate value that a crypto user can derive from this coin, i don't think you will expect a good increase when they list it to other exchanges.
Price increase is good but not required for high POS coins to be profitable. you still make 2.05% a day in stakes by staking WillowCoin even if the price remains same forever.
Getting listed on more exchanges is our way to advertise our coin to their custumers, to make Willow visible to a larger audience and it also makes it a bit more decentralized and accessible. 

I am really inactive here so whenever i come online i reply to all the questions all at once. Ya'll boys and girls are requested to join us at Discord because there's where you will find me most of the time.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

chmod755
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 12:10:19 AM

I am really inactive here so whenever i come online i reply to all the questions all at once. Ya'll boys and girls are requested to join us at Discord because there's where you will find me most of the time.

Joined the servers and I'm watching you guys working there every day to improve the project, it's not a thousand $ coin but the project is legit, just keep the good work.

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 09:30:24 PM

Yeah I see, but atleast don't let this thread dead, make it looks alive that how to build a good community, like post an update or event here. Because sometime people didn't always read when they come, they immediately just ask.

chmod755
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 03:41:15 AM

Coingecko has updated supply information now.
Basically they are subtracting 95m (swap coins) from the current supply of 109m coins.
Fixed the subdomain. Now explorer.willowcoin.net points to the right url.
The team have also applied for TradeOgre Smiley

othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:00:25 AM

Hello WillowCoin community!
Is there a signature campaign undergoing as I saw some members wearing the signature and I wanted to join it too, if I qualify for it.
Thanks!

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:25:51 PM

Is there a signature campaign undergoing as I saw some members wearing the signature and I wanted to join it too, if I qualify for it.
Thanks!
This week is the end of the campaign, and you are probably too late to join.

The project has no plans to expand in the future, but you can join the Airdrop of the project because the project has just opened today. I hope everyone can get some WLLO because this is a good coin to hold in the long term so you can decide whether or not.
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:40:10 PM

How to stake WillowCoin for FREE using Oracle Cloud Free Tier
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y_zgzH97tU9Ok7DIELU9jmaEOLe8YOH2s95Gh0fJgYI/edit?usp=sharing

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 11:13:29 PM

You always have the option not to buy anyway. so if you believe that this is a scam in the making, you can always stay away. And for those who will buy, that's their decision and that's their money. Most of high PoS coins and with unlimited supply are really not good investment. Also, I don't know what is the real intentions of the devs here, where to use their coin other than stake and trade them? And as you can see, even if they are listed in several exchanges already, very hard to maintain a 2sat buy order because they can't give a strong use case of their coin yet. Just wondering how long they will last in the market...
According to op responses above, there is no strong use case of the token. The token can be presented to investors as a POS opportunity but without a strong vision behind the project itself. I call scam project those token based project without a real need for a coin (like almost all alts).
They will last until those exchanges shut down and investors lose their investment forever.
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 04:01:32 PM

it would be cool if there was a Dodge/WLLO pair on Altmarkets exchange...  .
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:44:32 PM

it would be cool if there was a Dodge/WLLO pair on Altmarkets exchange...  .
we have it on unnamed.exchange.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:57:10 AM

Thanks!
This week is the end of the campaign, and you are probably too late to join.

The project has no plans to expand in the future, but you can join the Airdrop of the project because the project has just opened today. I hope everyone can get some WLLO because this is a good coin to hold in the long term so you can decide whether or not.
This campaign only runs 2 weeks after that it's up to the admin to be extended or not and this campaign is limited by 20 participants so there aren't enough in this campaign.

But I as a participant is happy to join this campaign because even though the price of 1 sata and the possibility to go up to 2 sat it has become a benefit for us to receive tokens from this campaign.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███