Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN][WLLO]🚀WillowCoin🚀⏩Robust🔑Secure💲Rewarding💻Crypto||750% ANNUAL POS✅  (Read 3082 times)
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:25:44 AM

How many of the top wallets are the devs?

http://144.202.54.73/richlist

Price is very cheap don't think dev will be rich even with all top wallet, if you like the project you can buy some for cheap and see wht develop will bring us. I like how the team are working .
I also love how this project works, and a lot of exchanges are listing this coin so I'm sure the price increase will only be a matter of time. I am holding this coin at 2sts, and until now, I have made more than 150% profit in a short time. Of course, I will still hold some more time because the ability of this coin to reach new ATH is very easy.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gainz666

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:01:47 AM

Price is very cheap don't think dev will be rich even with all top wallet, if you like the project you can buy some for cheap and see wht develop will bring us. I like how the team are working .
I also love how this project works, and a lot of exchanges are listing this coin so I'm sure the price increase will only be a matter of time. I am holding this coin at 2sts, and until now, I have made more than 150% profit in a short time. Of course, I will still hold some more time because the ability of this coin to reach new ATH is very easy.

That's utter nonsence.  the coin is on small exchanges that listed it for free only.

How many of the top wallets are the devs?   dev don't reply to this question because its a scam.
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:41:14 PM

gainz666 you are so smart, can't you do a Blockchain on chain activity analysis yourself?. Everything is pretty clear if you have paid attention to the Announcements made in our Discord server. There is a #1 wallet that holds development funds, this address was locked on 5th April 2020 and had 60M coins, an announcement was made in our discord server that few coins from this wallet would be unlocked 5th of every month to cover development/marketing/advertising expenses. On 5th May another announcement was made that no coins would be unlocked for the month of may because we didn't had any major expenses in the month of may. On June 5th another announcement was made and 15M coins out of this wallet was unlocked, These 15M coins are being used for marketing expenditure this month. now the dev team has 2 wallet addresses one is the #1 address that holds 45M coin and another one is the #2 wallet that holds 8M/15M coins. Rest of the 7M coin have already been spent and paid for YouTube videos, PR, partnerships etc. All the other coins are already distributed to the community via sale on the exchanges. If you have more questions please join us on Discord and ask us there, as we have earlier said bitcointalk is not the place where we are most active at.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 10:10:46 PM

gainz666 you are so smart, can't you do a Blockchain on chain activity analysis yourself?. Everything is pretty clear if you have paid attention to the Announcements made in our Discord server. There is a #1 wallet that holds development funds, this address was locked on 5th April 2020 and had 60M coins, an announcement was made in our discord server that few coins from this wallet would be unlocked 5th of every month to cover development/marketing/advertising expenses. On 5th May another announcement was made that no coins would be unlocked for the month of may because we didn't had any major expenses in the month of may. On June 5th another announcement was made and 15M coins out of this wallet was unlocked, These 15M coins are being used for marketing expenditure this month. now the dev team has 2 wallet addresses one is the #1 address that holds 45M coin and another one is the #2 wallet that holds 8M/15M coins. Rest of the 7M coin have already been spent and paid for YouTube videos, PR, partnerships etc. All the other coins are already distributed to the community via sale on the exchanges. If you have more questions please join us on Discord and ask us there, as we have earlier said bitcointalk is not the place where we are most active at.

I understand that you are most active in discord. But I think it is also fair if you will give updates on this thread so people will know that you are still active in developing this coin. Without seeing your thread active, you might not get potential investors. Staking is nice for your coin but you need to attract users to increase the number of your supporters. Also, have you find any use case in the market for your coin?
G.Belaci

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 11:20:26 AM

I can't find WillowCoin on WorldCoinIndex?
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 04:47:21 PM

I understand that you are most active in discord. But I think it is also fair if you will give updates on this thread so people will know that you are still active in developing this coin. Without seeing your thread active, you might not get potential investors. Staking is nice for your coin but you need to attract users to increase the number of your supporters. Also, have you find any use case in the market for your coin?

I know but i think need time to get large community, i think it wil come one day when dev or other people will update this thread. We need to be patience.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 04:51:33 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 02:59:43 PM by mprep
Merited by davide72 (1)

Good day community, A lot has been going on, last month we announced partnerships with 2 big POS pools along With small marketing campaigns, This month we would be having a massive upgrade to WillowCoin code along with Better wallet UI, release of Linux, Raspberi Pi and MacOS wallets and a trading Promotional event at one of the exchange we are listed on. Stay tuned!

I can't find WillowCoin on WorldCoinIndex?
Please find available tracking services on the first page of ANN thread or our website http://willowcoin.net/.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

ostrogoto2012

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 05:59:09 PM

Good day community, A lot has been going on, last month we announced partnerships with 2 big POS pools along With small marketing campaigns, This month we would be having a massive upgrade to WillowCoin code along with Better wallet UI, release of Linux, Raspberi Pi and MacOS wallets and a trading Promotional event at one of the exchange we are listed on. Stay tuned!

Hi dev this month we do have to update ours wallet if i undestood, please let us know here when we do have to change the wallet , thank you dev

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:01:22 AM

Most of the time developers don't have the time to be present on social media channels. Maybe this is the case here too, but the dev can "hire" some community members to post on Willow social media channels, eventually paying in WLLO so the people involved are motivated to increase the value of their holdings.

tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 11:35:02 PM

well most of them are from his and his team.. we are all making them kind of rich...  its a average project/coin...  most of the staking are from this top wallets...   its a  short term project!..  .  dev doesnt listen to the community ..   just t read there will be a swap for this coin on unnamed exchange twitter...

if you have some money to invest... buy this coin and dump it after 2-3 months... 750 pos will give you some decent profit.. thats it...
 in 6-12 months.. this  coin will be gone...!!!  so.. lots of fake promises from dev.. sometime he need to listen what the community wants!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 11:39:38 PM

well most of them are from his and his team.. we are all making them kind of rich...  its a average project/coin...  most of the staking are from this top wallets...   its a  short term project!..  .  dev doesnt listen to the community ..   just t read there will be a swap for this coin on unnamed exchange twitter...

if you have some money to invest... buy this coin and dump it after 2-3 months... 750 pos will give you some decent profit.. thats it...
 in 6-12 months.. this  coin will be gone...!!!  so.. lots of fake promises from dev.. sometime he need to listen what the community wants!

I thought they will continue to increase its value and will reach at least 10sat. But seems that they go back to 2sat level. They really do need to find a strong use case for this coin, otherwise, the lifespan will be very short.
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 08:14:51 PM

I thought they will continue to increase its value and will reach at least 10sat. But seems that they go back to 2sat level. They really do need to find a strong use case for this coin, otherwise, the lifespan will be very short.

Need time alwayse is like this in crypto , just have to be patience if develop will be good value one day will come, team are active on discord!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 10:33:02 PM

you said end of june .. willowcoin coin will be listed on Graviex!.. whats happended? .. dnt make promises.. if  you cant keep them! dev
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 08:39:22 PM

you said end of june .. willowcoin coin will be listed on Graviex!.. whats happended? .. dnt make promises.. if  you cant keep them! dev

Best place to get fast answer is discord , sometimes i m going to visit them and i can tell you for sure are very active there. I am sure it will be listed on Graviex soon if dev told you.
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 09:49:59 PM

When do you think the swap will be? dev should soon give some info it will be important for bitcointalk community to get update sometime.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:23:36 PM

When do you think the swap will be? dev should soon give some info it will be important for bitcointalk community to get update sometime.

Yesterday, on the discord channel, I think if you are interested in a project and you are watching it, then you should join the discord, they answer your questions pretty quickly.
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:35:47 PM

Yesterday, on the discord channel, I think if you are interested in a project and you are watching it, then you should join the discord, they answer your questions pretty quickly.

Thanks mate i did join and look like dev are quite active there, soon it will be the swap coin , hope dev will also keep this thread open.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:39:04 PM

Good day community Smiley, get ready for a swap which is coming in few days.

-This is purely a security and features upgrade.
-Our new chain is based on latest PIVX codebase along with some fresh coded changes.
-This would be a 1:1 swap, the new supply of the coin would be same as the current supply.
-All unswapped coins would be burned
-The new coin chain specifies a certain block height that would be hit in few more months from now after which the POS will get reduced greatly and along with that, Masternodes function would be enabled, after this block height total annual inflation of the coin would be reduced a lot as well.
-There would be a hardcap of 20B Coins on the new chain
Official announcement regarding complete changelog and instructions on how to participate in the swap to be made public soon. to stay updated its requested to join us on Discord.
A picture of the new wallet:

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:09:52 PM

Great update dev hope more people will join this project soon the swap will be ready! Thank you for the info
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:18:49 PM

Development is very important and for development it is necessary to have listing on a big exchange and tokens must have a liquidity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: