Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted, Reliable & Fast: Paypal, BTC-e's Codes, Cash deposit, Wire & MG/WU  (Read 70239 times)
BenAnh (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:55:37 AM

You should open up a channel with Sayulita, who is selling unlimited amounts of Bitcoin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317567.0

You're welcome Smiley
Up to a certain amount and I will have to verify your identity! But still unlimited if you have the cash at hands plus I'm buying too.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:01:45 AM

If you sell large amounts of BTC at bitstamp rate, I will be buying weekly from you. If you want rates higher then bitstamp rate then there will not be business between us sadly. Let me know. First couple times escrow is fine but after that I will require payment upfront because I do exchange from cash to bitcoin to moneypak to cash again and profit from it in a very short amount of time.

It's a NO NO, I deal with SecondMarket for bulk orders and they beat BitStamp and they do as much as you have available. The last time the maximum was 3mil, remember SecondMarket right now only deal with accredited investors which I'm one.
Okay then why did you post in my thread you idiot? CAN YOU NOT READ? I SPECIFICALLY stated in MY THREAD I only wanted to pay BITSTAMP AND WOULD NOT PAY MORE. THANK YOU for wasting my time. DON'T post in my threads EVER again.

I warned in my thread if you wasted my time or tried advertising your services in my thread a rude comment would follow. Congratulations you are the first idiot who has proven they cannot read and fully comprehend a forum post.
Here's a deal: I reported to the mod and then admin, if they don't deal with explicit language which I can certainly handle you myself. If you don't get a warning from the forum you will certainly get one from me! You're risking your profile by calling name, probably you have to think about signing up with a new handle to keep calling names.

Sorry, I have zero opinion on what is going on here but your comment almost made me fell out of my seat. Did you really threaten the guy with a mod/admin report because he called you a few names? Are you 12 years old?

This is the same site that openly allows people to scam each other and condones illegal activities because they are probably legal in some country. Keep up with the threats. It's at least providing me my daily lulz
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:05:22 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 09:34:19 AM by BenAnh

If you sell large amounts of BTC at bitstamp rate, I will be buying weekly from you. If you want rates higher then bitstamp rate then there will not be business between us sadly. Let me know. First couple times escrow is fine but after that I will require payment upfront because I do exchange from cash to bitcoin to moneypak to cash again and profit from it in a very short amount of time.

It's a NO NO, I deal with SecondMarket for bulk orders and they beat BitStamp and they do as much as you have available. The last time the maximum was 3mil, remember SecondMarket right now only deal with accredited investors which I'm one.
Okay then why did you post in my thread you idiot? CAN YOU NOT READ? I SPECIFICALLY stated in MY THREAD I only wanted to pay BITSTAMP AND WOULD NOT PAY MORE. THANK YOU for wasting my time. DON'T post in my threads EVER again.

I warned in my thread if you wasted my time or tried advertising your services in my thread a rude comment would follow. Congratulations you are the first idiot who has proven they cannot read and fully comprehend a forum post.
Here's a deal: I reported to the mod and then admin, if they don't deal with explicit language which I can certainly handle you myself. If you don't get a warning from the forum you will certainly get one from me! You're risking your profile by calling name, probably you have to think about signing up with a new handle to keep calling names.

Sorry, I have zero opinion on what is going on here but your comment almost made me fell out of my seat. Did you really threaten the guy with a mod/admin report because he called you a few names? Are you 12 years old?

This is the same site that openly allows people to scam each other and condones illegal activities because they are probably legal in some country. Keep up with the threats. It's at least providing me my daily lulz
I'm only nice with nice people and very mean with the bad guys. Whichever side you pick is up to you not me! If you want to make friends with him/her, not my choice. I am never playing nice with the bad ones. I do giveaways and micro loans also but not with dumb asses and stupids! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=537951.0
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:52:59 AM

Get your prediction/discussion in for this week's giveaway!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:42:28 AM

You should open up a channel with Sayulita, who is selling unlimited amounts of Bitcoin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317567.0

You're welcome Smiley
Contacting now to see if we can work out a deal;)
LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:24:14 PM

Looking to sell $1000 worth of Bitcoin @ Coinbase spot. Would like MoneyPak, would you be interested?
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:30:01 PM

Looking to sell $1000 worth of Bitcoin @ Coinbase spot. Would like MoneyPak, would you be interested?
Want money fast, got to decide now as the price keeps going down and I'm buying!
buckeyefreak18

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:19:12 PM

Hey I am always looking to buy a lot of coin via cash deposit.  What is the rate you charge
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:01:16 AM

Hey I am always looking to buy a lot of coin via cash deposit.  What is the rate you charge
BitStamp - 2% for new customers, returned customers will be -1% and regular supplier will be 0% as I can buy at BitStamp's rate or BTC-e's rate. I mean I can beat my competitions by offering better rates for regular traders.
BoogieMan82

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:54:55 PM

BTC will end up going up soon as all the "China" turmoil settles; however I don't see that happening this week.  BTC will stay around $430-$450 for the week.

That's my entry Smiley
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:17:54 PM

Hey I am always looking to buy a lot of coin via cash deposit.  What is the rate you charge
BitStamp - 2% for new customers, returned customers will be -1% and regular supplier will be 0% as I can buy at BitStamp's rate or BTC-e's rate. I mean I can beat my competitions by offering better rates for regular traders.

Will you send first or use escrow?  Ill buy $3900 worth right now...
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:36:47 PM

Will you send first or use escrow?  Ill buy $3900 worth right now...
You can find a better source then I will beat that quote/price!
tagged

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:45:47 PM

I thought you just said:

So are you or are you not offering new clients Bitstamp -2%?

Can you beat this quote:

Buy Amount  8.5 BTC
BTC at $453.22 USD each

Subtotal   $3,852.37
Coinbase fee   $38.52
Bank fee   $0.15
Total    $3,891.04

BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:50:56 PM

I thought you just said:

Can you beat this quote:

Buy Amount  8.5 BTC
BTC at $453.22 USD each

Subtotal   $3,852.37
Coinbase fee   $38.52
Bank fee   $0.15
Total    $3,891.04

Is this from a reputable buyer/seller? If yes, I can certainly beat the price!
tagged

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:07:05 PM

I thought you just said:

Can you beat this quote:

Buy Amount  8.5 BTC
BTC at $453.22 USD each

Subtotal   $3,852.37
Coinbase fee   $38.52
Bank fee   $0.15
Total    $3,891.04

Coinbase is pretty reputable.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:13:25 PM

I thought you just said:

Can you beat this quote:

Buy Amount  8.5 BTC
BTC at $453.22 USD each

Subtotal   $3,852.37
Coinbase fee   $38.52
Bank fee   $0.15
Total    $3,891.04

Coinbase is pretty reputable.
I meant to say someone in the forum, not CoinBase but in a few months YES I can beat such companies to be very competitive with orders up to 50+ BTC.
tagged

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:14:47 PM

So then you are NOT offering Bitstamp -2% to new clients?
tagged

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:21:22 PM

Just sold  $240 at BitStamp - 2% from BenAnh and it was incredibly quick. Great communication, I definitely recommend him to anyone.

So you made an account, negotiated trade arrangements, got paid and verified the transaction in about 60 minutes?  have a transaction ID? you can post as proof?
tagged

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:33:12 PM

Im guessing the transaction before that?
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:41:02 PM

Just sold  $240 at BitStamp - 2% from BenAnh and it was incredibly quick. Great communication, I definitely recommend him to anyone.

So you made an account, negotiated trade arrangements, got paid and verified the transaction in about 60 minutes?  have a transaction ID? you can post as proof?
Watch the latest one and he sent BTC first! That is alot TRUST;) And second because we've never traded so I don't have to proof anything to you. I only deal with my customers and they know it once we deal!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: