Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:57:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted, Reliable & Fast: Paypal, BTC-e's Codes, Cash deposit, Wire & MG/WU  (Read 70239 times)
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:35:46 PM

Just sold  $240 at BitStamp - 2% from BenAnh and it was incredibly quick. Great communication, I definitely recommend him to anyone.

So you made an account, negotiated trade arrangements, got paid and verified the transaction in about 60 minutes?  have a transaction ID? you can post as proof?
Watch the latest one and he sent BTC first! That is alot TRUST;) And second because we've never traded so I don't have to proof anything to you. I only deal with my customers and they know it once we deal!
You don't have to prove anything to me, but this community does need to sort out the bad apples itself. Some of your posts just don't equal out and I do want to make sure everything is on the up and up. Public forum, I am allowed to ask questions.
alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:44:08 PM

Just sold  $240 at BitStamp - 2% from BenAnh and it was incredibly quick. Great communication, I definitely recommend him to anyone.

So you made an account, negotiated trade arrangements, got paid and verified the transaction in about 60 minutes?  have a transaction ID? you can post as proof?
Watch the latest one and he sent BTC first! That is alot TRUST;) And second because we've never traded so I don't have to proof anything to you. I only deal with my customers and they know it once we deal!
$240 is not a lot of trust...couple thousand then you're talking.
BenAnh (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:40:49 PM

$240 is not a lot of trust...couple thousand then you're talking.
We don't need to deal with each other or talk to one another if I recall correctly! So you can get off if you still have pride in yourself.
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:43:11 PM

funny how you turn angry and short with people. I think all I have done is try to do business with you man, but we never come to a point where we can do business. You offered to sell via paypal at stamp +5%, when I asked to do it you didnt sell, I try to take you up on your great rates, but you cannot really sell at those I guess... 

I do agree, I do not think we will be able to do business. It is too bad because you talk like it could be mutually beneficial to do business together. Good luck my friend.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:27:51 AM

funny how you turn angry and short with people. I think all I have done is try to do business with you man, but we never come to a point where we can do business. You offered to sell via paypal at stamp +5%, when I asked to do it you didnt sell, I try to take you up on your great rates, but you cannot really sell at those I guess... 

I do agree, I do not think we will be able to do business. It is too bad because you talk like it could be mutually beneficial to do business together. Good luck my friend.
It doesn't matter who you are and if you want to use Paypal, simply send the statements in the last 6 months and I will verify it. No TRUST in here!
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:18:20 PM

BTC will end up going up soon as all the "China" turmoil settles; however I don't see that happening this week.  BTC will stay around $430-$450 for the week.

That's my entry Smiley
Looks like your prediction is correct so far and if it stays that through out the weekend you can post your LTC address to get the 1st of the weekly rewards!
WetSeals

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:39:38 PM

I am trying to buy about 20-40.00 of bitcoin to introduce a co worker to btc today.  We are slow here, and he bets sports, so now is a good time for me to show him btc and get him set up. 

I do not use PayPal, but I could try to do a western union online.  Are you available?  I also have asked a few other people, just as a heads up, in case you are not available or online.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:34:10 AM

I am trying to buy about 20-40.00 of bitcoin to introduce a co worker to btc today.  We are slow here, and he bets sports, so now is a good time for me to show him btc and get him set up. 

I do not use PayPal, but I could try to do a western union online.  Are you available?  I also have asked a few other people, just as a heads up, in case you are not available or online.
PM sent!
WetSeals

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:55:12 AM

PM sent!

No, no it was not...if it was, I never received it.

However, I no longer need this.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:01:26 PM

PM sent!

Alright, there's always next time if you need anything!
WetSeals

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:11:16 PM

PM sent!

I suppose.  However, you said you sent a PM, but you did not.  Kinda strange.
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:34:26 PM

PM sent!

I suppose.  However, you said you sent a PM, but you did not.  Kinda strange.
Possible technical difficulty!
ShimalH

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:45:39 PM

I'm looking to buy BTC with $370 from PayPal. Is it possible to use escrow?

ShareCoin : SStrk8BCdBkbANHHbwGrU293qivEY2HEiy
BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:13:16 AM

Paypal is very tricky not to mention you'd like to use an escrow!
ShimalH

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:45:08 AM

I thought escrow would make it safer for both of us? If you'd like my verification PM me and I can show you.

BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

I thought escrow would make it safer for both of us? If you'd like my verification PM me and I can show you.

You can always send the statements of the last 6 months! And you think I will destroy my reputation with your $370 from Paypal?
ShimalH

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:02:40 PM

You can always send the statements of the last 6 months! And you think I will destroy my reputation with your $370 from Paypal?
Are you asking for my statements from the last 6 months? I'm not sure if you thought I was attacking you, I wasn't. I saw you accept PayPal when selling BTC that's why I posted. I'm not sure why you don't want to accept escrow as that should make it safer for both of us. If you want verification of my account I can show you my statements from the last 6 months.

BenAnh (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:04:35 PM

Are you asking for my statements from the last 6 months? I'm not sure if you thought I was attacking you, I wasn't. I saw you accept PayPal when selling BTC that's why I posted. I'm not sure why you don't want to accept escrow as that should make it safer for both of us. If you want verification of my account I can show you my statements from the last 6 months.
For Paypal the risk is all on the Seller not Buyer!
WetSeals

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:06:40 PM

For Paypal the risk is all on the Seller not Buyer!

Do you have any trades that you completed, that you can show?
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:24:15 PM

PM'ed, wtb btc for paypal 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: