Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchanges for Your New Token  (Read 539 times)
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:24:05 PM

What are the best exchanges to try and get your new token listed on? I'm talking about realistic exchanges that you actually have a chance with.
Of course, Binance is the main solution when tokens will be listed on the exchange, although it seems they must have enough funds to be able to register there. But as an alternative, I would recommend it on bitforex or kucoin, because it looks like these two exchanges are very suitable when getting tokens on the market for the first time.

for the bitforex yes because that exchange isnt really well known    .  many not popular exchange mostly hold token while kuckoin isnt new  .

kuckoin is recognize as a top exchange too and mostly top exchange are famous for top crypto coins too but yes kuckoin might be a good alternative in regard to fees and beng less strict as long as you are creating a good coin ( not just a token )  . but if ever they got a good budget and a good quality coin then binance should be the best suggestion for it no doubt .
Bitforex is not very well known, but at least there are a few coins when the list there is good and many are interested. One example is digital gold, this coin has become a lot of interest there, although the biggest influence of this coin is good because it is backed by real gold. But back to the policy and foresight of the owner of the token in registering the token on the exchange for the first time.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:27:05 PM

The best exchange that a new token can be listed is Binance, but that is very difficult, Binance's standards are very strict.
In fact, a number of projects are listed on poor exchanges like Latoken, p2pb2b
yes, it is not easy for a new project to register their tokens on a large exchange such as Binance. I haven't even seen this year about the new tokens generated from the ico project and listed on the Binance exchange. most of the things I see are, on average, new tokens are listed on shady exchanges such as P2PB2B and PROBIT.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:29:36 PM

What are the best exchanges to try and get your new token listed on? I'm talking about realistic exchanges that you actually have a chance with.

Token listing does not always depend on the team that controls the token; it is basically a tough task.
The truth though is that, if i have a project; it has to be listed in any of the top 20 exchanges that we have today.

But it isn't an easy task; the project has to be commendable, with a good product that coexist with adoption; then you can convince a better exchange for partnership
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:31:05 PM

I personally think the quality of new tokens will be able to get into the list of large exchangers if they have market potential, but I think for exchangers that are good enough to list a token is houbi is enough to be the start, but larger exchanges can be better like binance and also the most important thing is the quality of the token
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:33:39 PM

New tokens are difficult to list in good exchanges if they have no power, there are many new projects launched, and see what happens, 80% will only be listed on IDEX, LAToken or P2pb2b. and only 20% can enter Kucoin, Huobi, Bitforex or Binance

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 04:27:41 AM

No best exchange for new token i think. If you see your new token listed on exchange, that is the best exchange at the moment.
New token usually not listed on exchanges, except on decentralized exchange like forkdelta by creating sell order there.

Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 08:04:53 AM

Kucoin, Huobi, okex are a good exchange to try your new project listing if the project is solid and not just another shit wanting to collect money from the community and dump on them. Tell me, why are you asking? Do you want to create a new token to make more money? why not partner with already existing projects?
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 09:32:50 AM

No best exchange for new token i think. If you see your new token listed on exchange, that is the best exchange at the moment.
New token usually not listed on exchanges, except on decentralized exchange like forkdelta by creating sell order there.
If you say "there is no best exchange for new tokens" then you have ignored all the popular exchanges such as binance, kucoin, okex and others, because for me new tokens that have no exchange, then the token is rubbish, because it has no value and not in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: