Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MY BLOCKCHAIN WALLET WAS STOLEN 0.39070099 BTC !!!  (Read 835 times)
osama888 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 09:28:53 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 10:59:17 AM by osama888

Hello Dear Friends
I was stolen and my funds go to this address 1EvVR9JcUGvP2S9bHKvs7EzkoeXR12NTyS where i make high security by my Personal Email and Two-Step Verification and Backup Phrase . what i do now ??
summary in this link https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/eeef9344f2880946b28062ebabad119896e2fc3ff326dc85bdf745ad35c653dc

I don't make any withdrawal in day where I stolen 2020-04-10 10:33 and I don't know how my fund transfered automatically to this address 1EvVR9JcUGvP2S9bHKvs7EzkoeXR12NTyS iam really amazed by what happened . Please find me a solution

the stolen coins take 1.5 minutes between login and stolen my coins  .

i setup anew windows and maked anew blockchain wallet and I hope from any one here to find a solution and send me the stolen fund
( 0.39070099 BTC ) to this new address 1AuNxTY5xBgW6WppRx5U3zSXoAEBo66dg6
Thanks for your efforts with me .

pictures of my login to the account and stolen funds :

https://5zznly.com/d/37VZh_1.png
https://5zznly.com/d/Q4wOu_2.png

can any one help me what i do !! this coins is all i have .
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 09:38:06 AM
Merited by titular (1)

I can get them back for you no problem.  Don't worry.  That address can be hacked and recovery made.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
osama888 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 09:42:53 AM

please please help me
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 09:44:54 AM

If the funds was sent out to an address that you don't own, then I'm sorry. Your funds are now lost. Any idea how your funds got stolen? Where did you actually store your 2FA code and backup phrase? Did you store them on your computer?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 09:49:14 AM
Merited by titular (1)

please please help me
Help takes time and work.  First you ahve to learn about hacking blockchain.  I can do if for you.  I ahve done this many time before. 

You can find keys to the thief's address here: https://keys.lol/bitcoin/343555098444626868081028077297552883310705979920252801066797023362226037029 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 5033

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 09:50:35 AM

Yup, you were cleaned out good... If you did not make that transaction, your funds are gone.

Phishing, malware (on your pc or a script within your browser), a vulnerability (os, browser) or unsafe storage of your credentials are usually the problem.

The thief's transaction is confirmed, so whatever somebody tells you, this means the thefth is irreversible. You can go to the police, but usually they won't even know where to start.
The only thing you can do is look at this thefth as an expensive lesson: buy a decent hardware wallet and move on... Sorry to be the barer of bad news

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
osama888 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:01:41 AM

please please help me , this coins is all i have and i now haven't any coin in the wallet .

I am very sad about what happened
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:02:47 AM

Hello Dear Friends
I was stolen and my funds go to this address 1EvVR9JcUGvP2S9bHKvs7EzkoeXR12NTyS where i make high security by my Personal Email and Two-Step Verification and Backup Phrase . what i do now ??
summary in this link https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/eeef9344f2880946b28062ebabad119896e2fc3ff326dc85bdf745ad35c653dc

I don't make any withdrawal in day where I stolen 2020-04-10 10:33 and I don't know how my fund transfered automatically to this address 1EvVR9JcUGvP2S9bHKvs7EzkoeXR12NTyS iam really amazed by what happened . Please find me a solution

the stolen coins take 1.5 minutes between login and stolen my coins  .

i setup anew windows and maked anew blockchain wallet and I hope from any one here to find a solution and send me the stolen fund
( 0.39070099 BTC ) to this new address 1AuNxTY5xBgW6WppRx5U3zSXoAEBo66dg6
Thanks for your efforts with me .

pictures of my login to the account and stolen funds :

https://5zznly.com/d/AaKLZ_1.png
https://5zznly.com/d/Q4wOu_2.png

can any one help me what i do !! this coins is all i have .

to start with, go out all webbrowser were you recently login your details to start with, the fund can recover but it may probably takes some but just came down to work go on.
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:09:44 AM

please please help me , this coins is all i have and i now haven't any coin in the wallet .

I think there are expect who can help you recover but it's not 100% sure that it may be restored
osama888 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:12:45 AM

I guess what happened from a script within my browser . where i setup avast security in my device , and i hope from any one to recover my fund
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:14:26 AM

I guess what happened from a script within my browser . where i setup avast security in my device , and i hope from any one to recover my fund

Sorry. There's nothing you can do to get back your funds. Bitcoin transactions are final and non-reversible. The only thing you can do right now is to delve deep more into security, and make sure this doesn't happen again in the future. Best of luck.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:15:00 AM

First of all, blockchain can't "be hacked" like RawDog said, nor can you get the funds back through that "keys.lol" website. I'm not sure what's up with the trolling but anyway..

Blockchain Support can't help you, nor can we... if some automated malware got your funds stolen, they're probably gone for good so you can't really do much about it.

As far as I can understand, it wasn't you who initiated the transaction, right? To me it sounds like some automated script that detects Blockchain Wallet login and sweeps the funds out of it. If it was automated, then it means you most likely had a malware on your PC either through browser plugins or infected downloads..

That's the thing with Bitcoin - nobody controls it so we can't do much especially as it wasn't some kind of mistake we can help you with.

It's hard to take the loss but man yourself up and move on - it could happen to the best of us.

EDIT: oh God, the shitposting is moving on to a new level every day..
osama888 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:19:50 AM

i think it arobot make this process , the process take less 1.5 minutes and i really amazed by what happened .
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:24:28 AM

i think it arobot make this process , the process take less 1.5 minutes and i really amazed by what happened .
Go to ipleak.net and see what your IP is.

In the authorization e-mail from Blockchain (by the way, I'd personally advise you to remove that image from the OP or to at least censor the IP shown in it), can you confirm that the IP you have just verified with ipleak.net is the same as the one in your e-mail?

If not, you might have authorized someone else's login instead of yours.

EDIT: I just saw the other information in the picture (Windows 7 & Chrome v8), it looks like it's your own fingerprint according to the OS and browser seen in the pic so yeah, that should be some malware ..
osama888 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:40:37 AM

I pray to God that who stole this will go to hell and not live on this world
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:54:57 AM

I'm pretty sure you can't do anything anymore. It wasn't the wallets fault in the first place, so you can't exactly ask for help in their customer support. Your account was basically accessed from somewhere else and probably because of a vulnerability in your system. I suggest checking your pc out just in case. The thief may be able to access more information of yours if left alone. The only thing you can do now is start over tbh. Just like what others have said, use a hardware wallet instead next time. Especially since the number of coins you have was pretty high. Goodluck though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 11:24:38 AM

I did a search about the address 1EvVR9JcUGvP2S9bHKvs7EzkoeXR12NTyS on bitcoinwhoiswho.com and it seems that the scammer had stolen around 2.6 BTC/about 23,355 USD.

https://bitcoinwhoswho.com/address/1EvVR9JcUGvP2S9bHKvs7EzkoeXR12NTyS

This address can be reported as scam on bitcoinwhosiwho.com,but additional evidence is needed,like screenshots,type of scam,etc.Perhaps OP can provide this info and report their address as scam.The stolen bitcoins most likely will never get returned,but other people should be aware about this scam.

mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 5033

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 11:50:30 AM

I did a search about the address 1EvVR9JcUGvP2S9bHKvs7EzkoeXR12NTyS on bitcoinwhoiswho.com and it seems that the scammer had stolen around 2.6 BTC/about 23,355 USD.

https://bitcoinwhoswho.com/address/1EvVR9JcUGvP2S9bHKvs7EzkoeXR12NTyS

This address can be reported as scam on bitcoinwhosiwho.com,but additional evidence is needed,like screenshots,type of scam,etc.Perhaps OP can provide this info and report their address as scam.The stolen bitcoins most likely will never get returned,but other people should be aware about this scam.

It's a good idear to mark the address as scam, aswell as going to your local police and create a complaint. However, don't get your hopes up: the odds of actually getting your BTC back are very small (allmost nonexistant). Only if the scammer is caught and your local police is informed and connects this information to your legal complaint, you have a small chance of getting a small part of your funds back. If the thief mixes, coinjoins or exchanges to a privacy coin using an on-the-fly swap-site, the police won't even be able to follow the fund's trace, and if they ever catch the guy, odds are they'll never be able to pinpoint you as a victim.

Like it has been said before: it's more important NOT to trust your pc and learn the (expensive) lesson this ordeal has taught you. You should consider your pc to be infected, if you're not an expert there is no way of knowing if the thief installed other malware, disabled certain services, stole private info,... My best advice would be to start from scratch: clean OS, virusscanner, firewall + hardware wallet. You should never install any illegal or unknown program, script, plugin,.. on a PC that's being used for financial transactions (including crypto wallets), you should keep the attack vector as small as possible by only installing the binaries you truely need, and you should keep everything patched (and remove any app that's no longer actively supported).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 12:20:26 PM

There's nothing you can do here than just stop using the wallet because either your computer has some sort of spyware on it or someone got your keys. You have to store your BTC in a more secure wallet like Electrum or Hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S. Just don't try and use same PC because you're not sure of how the hack happened yet.
osama888 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 12:27:08 PM

The possibility of returning the money by the police is very weak. What happened was painful to me. of course i setup anew clean OS .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: