Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZB exchange will list UFO soon, why all exchanges choose UFO?  (Read 107 times)
grapesoda (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:52:01 AM

According to ZB exchange announcement, ZB.com will list UFO(Unknown Fair Object) and open UFO deposits and withdrawals at 14:00 on May 4, 2020(GMT+8). UFO trading time will be announced separately according to the recharge situation.

First of all, let's look at ZB exchange and get to know what kind of exchange it is.

The ZB Exchange was established in Hong Kong in 2013 and is now large enough to be mentioned with Binance and OKEx because of its development. It's currently ranked 5th in terms of liquidity on the Coin Market Cap platform. There are QC,USDT,BTC market pairs on ZB exchange. Especially the users in China, HongKong, and Singapore prefer using it.
The Official Site:https://www.zb.com/en/

In s short period of time, new coins are easily to attract others than old coins. Anonymous privacy coins are in the same condition. According to historical statistics, most of the coins will be disappeared after bull market. Especially since 2017, so many projects  appeared, people will always focus on the new one, the interesting one instead of old coins, except major coins.

Looking back on 2019, GRIN and BEAM based on the Mimble Wimble Protocol became famous and showed us that the users are highly interested in privacy coins. In addition, major coins including Ethereum and Litecoin, are also focusing on developing privacy functions. So we can say that privacy coins have its value in the future and practicality. I'm sure UFO will be the representative coin of privacy coin in the next bull market. Why? let me tell you the reason why.

First of all, there is only 12days before the halving of Bitcoin. According to previous experience, it is possible to turn to bull market after halving. So when the bull market come, and UFO has already be listed on a big international exchange, what will happen? All the things will promote the development of UFO!

Second, all of the world are having a hard time and economic downturn because of the Corona19 virus. It also influenced cryptocurrency market. People do not believe the projects. Can you collect a valuable project as good as UFO during this period? The answer is none.

Last, except exchanges, there are so many Chinese top influncers like 王团长 and 阿拉丁 posted their opinions about UFO project and make it clear that they approve the value of UFO.

Due to the policy in Korea, anonymous currency is limited and be disappearing from the exchange, but they're still developing well in other countries.
I hope, I'm sure UFO will definitely become a hundred times increase coin myth again during the next bull market. Let's witness the magic time!

official website: http://www.ufo.link
fans crew in Korea:https://t.me/UFOfanscrew
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: