Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawal of Fiat from corp acc on the Exchange to third party`s bank account  (Read 88 times)
LudaKu (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:24:00 PM

Hi there

The company incorporated in the USA wants to get bitcoins on an account at a crypto exchange (or other platform), convert its to a fiat and transfer the fiat to the bank’s accounts of its contractual partners. 
Company have not bank’s account.

Most exchanges do not have this functionality.

Please tell me which exchange can provide the transfer of the fiat  from Exchange directry to third party bank accounts? Maybe there are alternative ways to solve the problem?

I would be very grateful!

bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:27:38 PM

Alright so i am not sure what set of laws exactly govern this type of transaction but i do know that its virtually impossible to cash in your btc to FIAT with a bank account and alot of paper work, that being said you could use a coin mixer and then maybe withdraw your btc funds to a virtual bank card. however you will be taking on substantial risk as well as increased fees. kinda the point of these regulations, best of luck

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: