Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Think before joining any campaign  (Read 4598 times)
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 01:12:52 AM

For that we have to verify whether the project is really listing exchange or not, sometimes a project is on behalf of the project as one of the partners, before joining we have to contact the partner whether the project is a partner or not. be careful of projects that always on behalf of big projects, make sure you do an investigation first.

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:23:36 AM

For that we have to verify whether the project is really listing exchange or not, sometimes a project is on behalf of the project as one of the partners, before joining we have to contact the partner whether the project is a partner or not. be careful of projects that always on behalf of big projects, make sure you do an investigation first.
also noticed such a deception. And only after a couple of days a refutation may come, but it will be too late

Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:47:49 AM

Well, after doing the research we can still come across scam projects. For some reason, they either stopped the project or disappeared from this market. I did get into some well-regarded bounty too, but then they kept delaying distribution and in the end they ignored it forever.
Yes, we must accept gracefully whatever results we will receive after promoting their project but unsuccessful.
true, is this delay the way to avoid dump prices on the market?

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:50:07 AM

so true.  there have been many projects that are deceptive and irresponsible.  for that choose a project with a definite manager and try to find projects that are listed on the exchange for your safety and convenience
Nowadays its hard to see a project with listed coins on exchanges already, if there's any usually the exchange is not reputable. Joining in bounties are easy but finding a good project is hard. So to make sure you join in a campaign take time researching.

0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 01:51:21 PM

There’s no censorship in this forum and scammers can freely post their agenda, so if anyone dare to join in any campaign should be cautious. That’s why it is important to know the project well or all your efforts will be wasted.

Yeah, that's true, There's a lot of scammers nowadays so you have to be extra careful before joining. check every details and members inside the project management, you can easily distinguish if the project is scam, example if they request accounts information, team members and developers uses pseudo names and many more.
Checking and asking question in 3rd party platforms like bitcointalk here to avoid censorship or usual bullshit of mute, delete, block on their own social group/media platform. Take every information given to you by the team with a grain of salt if you consider investing in their project.
Princeofpoetry

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 11:20:41 AM

Joining in bounties are easy but finding a good project is hard. So to make sure you join in a campaign take time researching.
Your advice is good, but not everyone will do a mini research, that's why many people make the same mistakes again and again.

The key are doing mini research, analysis, think then take action.

sfireman

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 11:24:10 AM

One thing you need to prepare before joining a campaign is; ready to be disappointed...
late payments, small shares, and scams are problems that bounty hunters have often experienced. prepare your self to be disappointed, just work the campaign and not getting your hopes up on an ICO / IEO project that you follow is the wisest thing you should do at this time.
That's true! In other words, being ready to be disappointed is being ready to accept the risks! Bounty campaigns contain a lot of risks that bounty hunters need to accept it! Some of the risks we can easily eliminate by doing researches or by our experiences. Though, there are a lot of risks that we can't control them! Therefore, being ready to accept any risks is very important!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:05:11 PM

One thing you need to prepare before joining a campaign is; ready to be disappointed...
late payments, small shares, and scams are problems that bounty hunters have often experienced. prepare your self to be disappointed, just work the campaign and not getting your hopes up on an ICO / IEO project that you follow is the wisest thing you should do at this time.
That's true! In other words, being ready to be disappointed is being ready to accept the risks! Bounty campaigns contain a lot of risks that bounty hunters need to accept it! Some of the risks we can easily eliminate by doing researches or by our experiences. Though, there are a lot of risks that we can't control them! Therefore, being ready to accept any risks is very important!
Even though we have done a lot of research on the project, we still cannot control its success in this market. I also researched a lot of projects in the past time, but after doing ICO or IEO the project failed. It seems that investors are not too keen on new projects

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:12:31 PM

Joining in bounties are easy but finding a good project is hard. So to make sure you join in a campaign take time researching.
Your advice is good, but not everyone will do a mini research, that's why many people make the same mistakes again and again.

The key are doing mini research, analysis, think then take action.
Projects are always made in a way that they look very strong in paper but most of those doesn't look that strong after raising the initial capital and after getting an exchange listing, their condition become poor after watching so many price dumps that happens. Also it is said wisely that never judge a book by it's cover and these social media handles, website and Whitepaper are just a cover for those projects, the reality lies behind the curtain which only a few people are allowed to open.
But even with these so said covers we can actually do a basic search and when we like a project that stands out, then we can join it, just like the bounty of which I am currently a part of, Idena is a really good project with proof of people and I am also buying the coins and gonna hold them for atleast when the experimental mainnet goes main stream.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 03:22:29 PM

Even though we have done a lot of research on the project, we still cannot control its success in this market. I also researched a lot of projects in the past time, but after doing ICO or IEO the project failed. It seems that investors are not too keen on new projects

I had the same experienced just like you. I think, it's happened because of choosing the shit exchanges to list where the number of alt traders aren't enough for that new projects. Also, there are some other reasons for this like no product development by team or don't follow the roadmap or that projects just want to collect money ( mostly this point happened ) etc, IMO.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:28:14 PM

If, anybody wants to earn some crypto and for free for doing small tasks then do not judge every campaign with good or bad. This because now there are very few projects are coming and among them very little came with bounty. Also, the time is for investing and purchasing of a new coin as the market is growing in a gradual process. Just evaluate the project website and the team member a little and join the campaign. Again, want to say that if you join some 15 to 20 campaign there must be 50% of project pay you reward good and maybe others not pay you. So, don't be worry because in time you can compensate all those with that of a 50% reward.

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:19:43 PM

don't waste your time on projects like that and you better choose projects listed on other exchanges, for example from bounty detective I see a lot of their projects listed on the exchange are more promising than azbi it's just that I don't know whether the reward is guaranteed or not .
right now it's better to be in a bounty that clearly has an exchange than to put your job in a job that isn't necessarily profitable. so be smart in choosing a project before following along
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 09:23:50 PM

Yes. We need to do some research at least at our level to keep ourselves away from such bounties. I am glad, I rejected a few and most of them turned out to be a scam project. It is very difficult situation when we worked for more than 4 weeks and in the end, we come to know that we haven't got any rewards or it was just a penny.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 10:35:22 PM

This is not rare thing to happen in the forum. In fact this is always happening and more and more project is scam lately this because all people wanted to have their own coin and it is easy to make one too without payment of using other platform or smart contract and blockchain of other establish coin to which it will be paired. This is why I never joined again in bounty hunting with new projects. It is just a waste of time and most of the team bringing the project are all good in promising and at the end they will just disappear.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:23:53 AM

Ofcourse we have to think and do some little tiny riset about all campaign
Why? Because lot of scam campaign nowadays
In 2018 im in more than 20 campaign and only 2 that really pay
But dont forget theres still lot of campaign that can give you lot of money too
So good luck bounty hunter Grin

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:47:15 AM

Yes. We need to do some research at least at our level to keep ourselves away from such bounties. I am glad, I rejected a few and most of them turned out to be a scam project. It is very difficult situation when we worked for more than 4 weeks and in the end, we come to know that we haven't got any rewards or it was just a penny.
That's quite painful you know. Some people still say bounty hunting is an easy job, I bet they don't even know how that feeling is. Doing bounty campaigns is an easy task, it's true. However, it's not an easy task to be achieved. Old but gold sentence "do your own research". Always doing researches before joining in any campaign to reduce the risk of being scammed. You can eliminate the risks but you can reduce somehow, the better you are with knowledge, skills, and experience, the less risks you will face!

chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 07:12:25 AM

I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5243303.0

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here

Yeah some bounties are really like this thats why you have to conduct more research on these bounties. People still want to cash on dead ends to make money, and its just a shame for people who fell for it.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Princeofpoetry

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 08:48:46 AM

right now it's better to be in a bounty that clearly has an exchange than to put your job in a job that isn't necessarily profitable. so be smart in choosing a project before following along
It's true. Bounties that have been listed on the exchange are more profitable than those that are not listed on the exchange. So that after distribution we can sell it.

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 11:52:26 AM

Ofcourse we have to think and do some little tiny riset about all campaign
Why? Because lot of scam campaign nowadays
In 2018 im in more than 20 campaign and only 2 that really pay
But dont forget theres still lot of campaign that can give you lot of money too
So good luck bounty hunter Grin
2018 was a great year for bounty, I've seen a lot of people find good projects and make a lot of money from it. I don't understand why you come across so many scam projects like that, even though you said you did the research before joining.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Princeofpoetry

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 10:03:42 AM

2018 was a great year for bounty, I've seen a lot of people find good projects and make a lot of money from it. I don't understand why you come across so many scam projects like that, even though you said you did the research before joining.
Many people say that in 2018 many projects failed and became a scam, is that true? I know 2017 is the best moment of crypto but I don't know in 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: