Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Think before joining any campaign  (Read 4598 times)
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 11:16:00 AM

However, the rest is completely based on luck! There is a lot of risk and that's what we have to accept in doing bounty campaigns.
That's the risk we have to face because the bounty does not guarantee that we will be paid for every task we have done. be a bounty as a side job so that you are not disappointed when you don't get anything
Good advice! Bounty hunting contains a lot of risk that we have to accept before joining in any campaign. Despite how good we do with our researches, there'd still be the risk of scammers. Therefore, we should focus in doing our researches and our job as best as we can, the rest is completely based on our luck. If we got scam, don't waste our time to be desperate or angry, there's nothing we can do with scammers. Instead, we should move on!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 01:09:01 PM

Well as a bounty hunter we really need to think before joining a signature campaign. We need to take a look at the project and its capability to rise in the near future and we also need to think about its uses and how it works, because joining a campaign is also a profitable job in crypto if we only join in a good and amazing project.
Aside from the analysis, we still need a little bit of luck getting involved in bounty campaigns. This year I analyzed a lot of projects and selected good ones, but in the end they lacked activity and gradually disappeared from this market.

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 01:30:19 PM

That's great if you get it, there are so many scamers everywhere and they will go to any lengths to get a victim.
You just need to be careful and always look at the projects you want to promote, so that you don't do work in vain.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 03:14:24 PM

That's great if you get it, there are so many scamers everywhere and they will go to any lengths to get a victim.
You just need to be careful and always look at the projects you want to promote, so that you don't do work in vain.
I am very patient to the fact that the project turns out to be a scam. but now I am sure that Oikos is a very good project that has already done a lot and their development makes me very happy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 03:15:53 PM

I am very patient to the fact that the project turns out to be a scam. but now I am sure that Oikos is a very good project that has already done a lot and their development makes me very happy
That's right, Oikos is a good project and growing every day. Hopefully until the bounty ends, the price can go up 0.2-0.3 $, we will have a lot of money with it. Today the price went up to $ 0.12 and that's a great sign of this growth
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 05:32:14 PM

However, the rest is completely based on luck! There is a lot of risks and that's what we have to accept in doing bounty campaigns.
That's the risk we have to face because the bounty does not guarantee that we will be paid for every task we have done. be a bounty as a side job so that you are not disappointed when you don't get anything
Due to this thing, we have to make sure about the bounty campaign and who does behind the project before participating in it. The second thing does not rely completely on bounty campaigns as well as keeps it as a side job to manage your finances.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 05:35:59 PM

Just being careful in my opinion is not enough, it is important before joining any project to reconsider how the background of the team and the developer in developing previous projects, project partners, products, communities in it and how serious the team is in updating the projects they develop.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:40:56 PM

I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5243303.0

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here
At least you knew it before even joining this is why it is very important to check everything about the bounty campaign that you would be joining.
Don't waste your time on promoting something like that it is better to put up a time and effort on checking the bounties than to promoting it without even checking it just imagine the time that you would spend on both of it.
You would definitely save your time on checking the bounties than just joining it and promoting it for a couple of months then finding out that it is fake or scam.
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 07:38:05 AM

That's why always being a researcher before to avoid scam projects.
This is the most important thing, but if we get a scam project after doing some research, then luck is not on the your side. No need to regret it, just look for potential bounties.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:42:43 PM

We must double checking what they said because sometimes it is not 100% real.
They make people think the token is already listed on the exchange and it is worth to join.
This is why we need to do research about the project before join, and one of my research activity is checking whether the token already listed or not.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 02:02:27 PM

They make people think the token is already listed on the exchange and it is worth to join.
This is why we need to do research about the project before join, and one of my research activity is checking whether the token already listed or not.
99 percent of the coins are not listed on the exchange at the time of the launch of the bounty campaign. if we will follow your criteria, we will wait for such a bounty campaign for a very long time

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 03:09:43 PM

don't waste your time on projects like that and you better choose projects listed on other exchanges, for example from bounty detective I see a lot of their projects listed on the exchange are more promising than azbi it's just that I don't know whether the reward is guaranteed or not .
That's the right thing to do, look for a better options and opportunities like what you said. Bounty Detectives has a plenty of goods projects but the thing is that being with a good projects meaning a lot of participants would join and less rewards for every participants plus, most of the projects that BD is handling have low pool rewards that makes even lower bounty rewards for bounty hunters.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1395

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 03:26:29 PM

99 percent of the coins are not listed on the exchange at the time of the launch of the bounty campaign. if we will follow your criteria, we will wait for such a bounty campaign for a very long time

If we do not want to wait for a long time until the listing, we need to review the whitepaper and make sure of the project address through Google Maps. Also, there is a project that is adding fake large partnerships,We can verify this partnership and we must not be deceived in what they write. If we want to guarantee our rights, we have to take enough time to review everything they write and verify it so that our efforts are not wasted on nothing.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:57:35 PM

Just the opposite, there is a need for this. If the administration of the forum tightened the rules in relation to bounty hunters advertising Scam projects then the hunters themselves would have a more thorough approach to the choice. And at the moment it remains only to admonish colleagues))
As a bounty hunter, we always have to put extra efforts from our side to accomplish the goal by selecting wise projects by doing research on it to analyze it. If every bounty hunter act like this then wouldn't have to suffer from the bad bounty campaigns.
But what about projects that are not scams but failed to succeed, even when taking into account all the prospects of the idea. In this case, the analysis of the project would not guarantee the absence of negative emotions at the end of it.
It's hard to find out a good bounty cause most of them get failed and get scammed. but team can Claimed whatever they want, to promote their project  but its our responsible to check out more detail before joining that bounty.
In this situation, a big help for bounty hunter can be the Union. I think that some of the problems would disappear if it were available, and some projects would not be able to pass verification and approval at all.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:54:38 PM

That is why DYOR is very important when joining a bounty coz some projects like this is using some names just to gain hunters that will promote their project.

don't waste your time on projects like that and you better choose projects listed on other exchanges, for example from bounty detective I see a lot of their projects listed on the exchange are more promising than azbi it's just that I don't know whether the reward is guaranteed or not .
That's the right thing to do, look for a better options and opportunities like what you said. Bounty Detectives has a plenty of goods projects but the thing is that being with a good projects meaning a lot of participants would join and less rewards for every participants plus, most of the projects that BD is handling have low pool rewards that makes even lower bounty rewards for bounty hunters.
I don't see any really good projects at Bounty Detective, they have a lot of bounty on a big budget. But after the bounty ends, the price collapses several times or delays delivery. There are also a lot of people participating in their campaigns and it makes people get very little money after months of work.

I just came back to being a hunter after a year of resting and now i joined to every Bounty Detective's campaign and hopefully it turns out atleast good. But yeah it's true that there are lots of participants. I wish they could just limit it every campaign.
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 07:02:49 PM

WE must think every time we are joining campaign, I joined bitcoin forum way back 2017 and I've been scammed for 3 to 4 times I think? That's the reason why I stopped doing this and focus in my career. Today I came back in here to seek for new opportunity and I join again in campaign and I am pretty sure that this time, this is not a scam. So for the newbie, you must be careful when participating in any campaign.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BeginToMine

Activity: 434

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 08:49:55 PM

I have seen many people complain of bounty reward being small and small complain of distribution time and some complain of not knowing rewards are not with bounty manager, I must say it's very important we check properly before joining any project to avoid these kinds of complaints. If it's something one can do good and better if you can't you move on to another project as there are thousands of projects out there.

Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 09:28:37 PM

One thing you need to prepare before joining a campaign is; ready to be disappointed...
late payments, small shares, and scams are problems that bounty hunters have often experienced. prepare your self to be disappointed, just work the campaign and not getting your hopes up on an ICO / IEO project that you follow is the wisest thing you should do at this time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:10:32 AM

There’s no censorship in this forum and scammers can freely post their agenda, so if anyone dare to join in any campaign should be cautious. That’s why it is important to know the project well or all your efforts will be wasted.

Yeah, that's true, There's a lot of scammers nowadays so you have to be extra careful before joining. check every details and members inside the project management, you can easily distinguish if the project is scam, example if they request accounts information, team members and developers uses pseudo names and many more.

bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:01:50 AM

Scam projects will make themselves appear tidier and more trustworthy in the public, because their goal is to raise funds but in turn they will destroy investor confidence. I appreciate your work, you are very detailed on the project. so maybe you can continue to provide information to the public if there is a project that is indicated as a scam because it helps many parties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: