Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PSA]Turn Your Service Thread into a Growing Business  (Read 141 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 06:17:59 PM

The world is changing with COVID and people are forced to work from home, while others are losing their jobs at home. Freelancing is a growing industry that has seen over 4 million Americans enter the market between 2014-2019.

Bitcointalk services are great, but if you want to learn to grow your business check out my medium thread: https://medium.com/@therealtimforrest/making-the-transition-into-starting-a-consulting-company-9d834ae45157

🔑Key:

✅Plan For Expenses

✅Attract Potential Clients

✅Build Foundational Customers

How have you transitioned your crypto business?

Positivebetting
unouresha

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 01:34:48 PM

It will grow even more now, as companies are starting to see that working from home increased the workers productivity.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 02:58:06 AM

It will grow even more now, as companies are starting to see that working from home increased the workers productivity.

Tech companies that managed their cash will be fine.

Positivebetting
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3688

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 02:09:05 PM

The article talks about how to establish to start your services and the necessary things for that, but it does not give the user the tools or keys so you offer the general idea but do not give solutions.
I was hoping that you would talk about how a person marketed his experiences, wished his skills and other fundamentals, not teaching the basics of setting up a site and others because it would not be useful unless you learn to manage risks and improve inputs, especially as you talk about them as an income source.
rnsribeiro

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 02:06:41 AM

I don't know about this. There are a lot of unconfirmed info about companies struggling with non-routine tasks when they're working remotely.
But other routine tasks can be given to outsource easily and that fact could change previous expectations we've had about typical company
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 03:55:06 PM

The article talks about how to establish to start your services and the necessary things for that, but it does not give the user the tools or keys so you offer the general idea but do not give solutions.
I was hoping that you would talk about how a person marketed his experiences, wished his skills and other fundamentals, not teaching the basics of setting up a site and others because it would not be useful unless you learn to manage risks and improve inputs, especially as you talk about them as an income source.

There is no formula for success. Marketing "ideas" are pointless if you don't have the proper experience to execute them. If you follow each of the steps I provided, you can start making your business more concrete and reach a larger audience. You can advertise your services on bitcointalk and other crypto platforms with the same portfolio and easy way to be contacted.

Everyone wants the easy way out, but you need to grind and work hard. Not many people follow this rule.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 02:51:31 PM

I'm bringing this back up because I think it's very beneficial for anyone who has a bitcointalk service they would like to scale.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: