Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 09:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Have Bitcoin - Need Debit Card Gateway Payment Daily For 3.5% | $20k Daily  (Read 147 times)
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 11:04:59 PM

Am looking to build a relationship with a trusted trader here. The platform where you would pay is highly secured and they are popular, so you would read about them and you see they are a very Big Company.

Max payment per transaction is $1,000, so we might have to do this over and over again daily until we get to $20k daily. (Escrow is fine) So for $1,000 Bitcoin you would pay $1,035 only.

My Terms:

1) Your account must be established and trusted here
2) Because of the high possibility of using a stolen card to pay, i would first verify you. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME!

I will require you show an ID verifying that you own the card you are using to pay also you holdng the ID, i might request for more information. This is important for me cos we would be dealing in large volumes daily. People can be very funny and am not ready to take chances.

We would do this everyday until my Merchant stops suppling me Bitcoin using this Method or if the my conversion rates have fallen. Do not try to contact me to negotiate my rates are fixed.

Thanks.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 17018

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 01:28:36 PM
Merited by deadley (1)

I will require you show an ID verifying that you own the card you are using to pay also you holdng the ID
I have no doubt there are still people dumb enough to do this, so here's a warning:
  • It's a very bad idea to show pictures of your ID to a random anonymous stranger on internet
  • It's a very bad idea to use a debit card in your name to deal with said stranger in exchange for Bitcoin
  • You could be looking at identity theft
  • You could be looking at money laundering
In short: don't do it! Anyone dealing with $7 million per year in a legal business for sure won't need you to siphon 3.5% off his revenue.

F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 07:53:10 AM

I will require you show an ID verifying that you own the card you are using to pay also you holdng the ID
I have no doubt there are still people dumb enough to do this, so here's a warning:
  • It's a very bad idea to show pictures of your ID to a random anonymous stranger on internet
  • It's a very bad idea to use a debit card in your name to deal with said stranger in exchange for Bitcoin
  • You could be looking at identity theft
  • You could be looking at money laundering
In short: don't do it! Anyone dealing with $7 million per year in a legal business for sure won't need you to siphon 3.5% off his revenue.

This guy is just looking for how to write in quotes "quality posts" so that his signature rent would be valuable https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777744.msg54332788#msg54332788

I already found some sellers on Paxful who have done this and i think am okay with the result from there. You don't believe someone can make such amount of money, that's why you continue looking for how to get paid all your life with a signature campaign on BitcoinTalk.

Wish you all the best as you earn a living from posting on people's post and saying what you don't even know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: