Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:47:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not all that glitters are gold  (Read 338 times)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:35:38 AM

Trust in new projects is already gone, investors only care about making money out of IEO projects from top exchanges, as for bounties the hope or chance of getting good rewards are getting slimmer, if things continue like this I might have to quit bounties

Choosing a good bounty campaign is now quite difficult without research. Even though many people say a good project, we still have to do research on the team behind it because when it comes to money, everyone can do anything
AbNewton

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:38:47 AM

Nothing is 100% absolute. I don't know how the low bounty allocations trend comes from and how people would see it as a guaranteed success or definitely not scam. Remember that you must do your own research and be responsible with your time and money.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:57:01 AM

Lol, I'm not surprised, even many high ranking members on this forum said blockburn is a very good project, it can 3x or more,  Grin Grin crypto is indeed a craze haven, I know that BM, she is so rude like you said, you ask too much question you will get the biggest insult of your life  Grin Cheesy

Exactly, many users on this platform rated these projects especially Blockburn very high along some others which I don't want to mention name.  This even gave some assurance considering the integrity of the BMs handling these projects. Unfortunately it turned out to be like this.  I have long discovered that IMO is more of a scam than true, I stopped participating as well as deleted their app.  I think scammers are just getting more professionals everyday.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 12:22:00 PM

Trust in new projects is already gone, investors only care about making money out of IEO projects from top exchanges, as for bounties the hope or chance of getting good rewards are getting slimmer, if things continue like this I might have to quit bounties

Choosing a good bounty campaign is now quite difficult without research. Even though many people say a good project, we still have to do research on the team behind it because when it comes to money, everyone can do anything

They may be a good project, but there is no guarantee they will pay the bounty hunter. We need to analyze the projects before joining, but we also need to be a bit lucky to join the bounty because we won't know in advance which project will pay the hunter.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 12:39:01 PM

Getting paid is the issue, if you get paid and your tokens still gives pennies you at least get something, most bounties don't pay bounty hunters anymore, that's the fact, every bounty hunters need to change their strategy, maybe find reliable escrow or BM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 12:42:15 PM

It thus seem like 2019 will beat 2020 in terms of new bounty projects, now we have bounty projects with low allocations that still scam bounty hunters, what is going on? We need a solution to this ASAP or else no single bounty hunter will remain before 2021

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 12:58:25 PM

Any campaign that start censoring people when they ask questions about the project is likely going to end up being a scam, there are many bad examples out there, the reason most people fall victim of these is that they do fail to research about the project but I can tell you there are many reasons that make a project to fail not because it is a scam but some of these good projects failed because the developer is not a business man, does not know how to sell his project to raise fund. I need to be excited about something I want to put my money into

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 01:04:19 PM

These are just a few examples of scam projects in this market. In fact, I have encountered a lot of scam projects in 2019 and 2020. Surely we will encounter many other scam projects in the future because the current market is very difficult and many new projects will become scam because of a lack of investment budget
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 08:33:43 PM

Creating a marketing scheme is very important. Blockburn did everything wrong except the marketing part. They either paid the right people or they just paid a lot of people and some of them are the really good people. So at the end of the day, if you pay enough people to market your coin, you are going to get some other people who are interested in it. They will definitely get that kind of attention when they do marketing like that. This is not the first and it will not be the last neither.

Tomorrow I can start a project that will make a lot of money and as soon as I start start marketing from day one, I will get a lot of investment as well. That is why I think we need to learn not to trust every project even if they are giving away a lot of money.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:41:35 PM

Lol, I'm not surprised, even many high ranking members on this forum said blockburn is a very good project, it can 3x or more,  Grin Grin crypto is indeed a craze haven, I know that BM, she is so rude like you said, you ask too much question you will get the biggest insult of your life  Grin Cheesy

LOL.
I Suppose that not all "high ranking members"! since some one Roll Eyes has opened a scam accusation against them and collected just some evidences about their scam project/bounty. Check by your self here:  [WARNING] BLOCKBURN - FAKE BOUNTY - OFFENSES and INSULTS

More over about "Duchesspink"

On her facebook page you can find that her hometown is Lagos (nigeria) Cheesy That already tells a lot about this Nigerian Princess.

I can't believe people are falling for scams like that.

Please don't be greedy people. Greed blinds you and you forget to verify the project before putting your money into it. You're better off gambling than sending it to these scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: