Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 05:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Failed to keep it down. (hilarious fail)  (Read 385 times)
williamevanl (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:12:54 AM

I was trying to suppress the NXT surge with a huge sell, but as soon as I tried my sell order surged to the top. (ran off scared). Lol, anybody else try this with another coin?

I just sold a car, what do you suppose would be a good buy in point? I was really hoping for .60 but I"m not sure that's ever coming again.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:29:16 AM

shux, you win some you lose some eh?  I'd wait for a bit until you have an idea of where the price should settle and maintain a fair value before you put all the funds in from your recent sale.  Hopefully some other next coin holders will have some better insight on the matter.
williamevanl (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:31:43 AM

shux, you win some you lose some eh?  I'd wait for a bit until you have an idea of where the price should settle and maintain a fair value before you put all the funds in from your recent sale.  Hopefully some other next coin holders will have some better insight on the matter.

F, It sucks trying to get in when it keeps going up. I'll keep an eye on it. Hopefully it comes back down a bit so I can get back in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: