Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO TRADING EXCHANGE & Trading Platform  (Read 165 times)
rodgutie (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 03:58:46 PM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. Some Recommendation questions here! Thanks for taking time to answer!!! Wink

Is anyone using Kraken as an exchange and trading platform?  If yes, why and also what do you dislike?

If not, what Crypto Exchange and Trading Platform do you recommend and why?

Thank you all for your valuable input.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 04:05:54 PM

First thing, your question is on wrong board. Such as question regarding trading should made on Trading Discussion board. Although report has been done but I mention it to teach you. Since you are newbie you have to learn you have to create topic on appropriate section.

Let's come to the topic, I have heard about Kraken exchange but never used it nor I am wondering to use. I am not sure if you are new trader or just new member of this forum. Every traders have their own choice regarding trading platform. Although I am quite far from trading but I am using Binance occasionally and some shitcoin holding on Bittrex. I will not recommend for use Bittrex, but most probably you may use Binence if you are a beginner on trading platform. It's quite easy and I feel safe by comparing other platform. But remember, any centralized trading platform isn't 100% safe, they aren't able to save your fund from hackers, even Binance was hacked multiple times. So do your own diligence before choose a platform.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rodgutie (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 04:31:56 PM

Thanks this is great input and apologies for posting on wrong discussion forum.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:02:03 PM

If not, what Crypto Exchange and Trading Platform do you recommend and why?
Kraken is one of the top exchanges and contenders that we know. But with the popularity of Binance, it's the most advisable exchange that many are using.

Are you going to compare the suggested exchanges with Kraken?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:48:02 PM

Thanks this is great input and apologies for posting on wrong discussion forum.
Don't worry, it's not such a big deal. There is a "Move Topic" button (I usually click it on the bottom of the page, bottom-left side) you can use to move it to the right board although I am not sure whether your current rank allows moving topics.

I've heard about Kraken years ago when I was intensely following an altcoin project, but haven't heard very much of it. Here is my personal suggestion:

First of all, there are two kinds of exchanges: centralized and decentralized. Centralized ones are more convenient, but pose lots of risks and privacy issues. They are easy to use but most of them collect your personal data and send it to authorities and intelligence for various purposes. Moreover, most of them nowadays have KYC policies which means that, depending on the exchange you're going to use, you may wake up one day having your account locked until you provide the exchange personal details such as ID card, passport, selfie pictures or whatever they request.

There's more to it than that - exit scams are a thing, some exchanges get hacked and lots of users are affected. Decentralized ones are not perfect, don't get me wrong! But I prefer less convenience over privacy and security of my funds. I have been staying away from centralized exchanges specifically for these purposes. Some of them have been abusive in my case and I have lost money because I was not willing to provide them personal documents.

Ever since the last abuse, I have moved definitively to decentralized exchanges. They are only a little bit less convenient, the list of coins is probably much smaller than Kraken's, there aren't a lot of offers and trades may take from a few minutes to hours. But remember one thing: the more users there are on the exchange, the more convenient and closer to the feeling of a currently centralized one it gets! Decentralized = peer-to-peer. It's like us exchanging Bitcoin and Ethereum between us with an escrow, but the escrow is the exchange itself.

Two DEXs (Decentralized Exchanges) I usually recommend are Atomic DEX and Bisq. Atomic DEX is my favorite one as it's very simplistic (as long as you know how to use a mobile wallet, you're basically good to go!) and trades are usually done within 15 mins. Bisq may be a bit harder for you if you are new to the crypto space (and I guess you are), but once you get the hang of it you'll love it!

Centralized exchanges are good for traders. If timing is vital for your trades, then decentralized exchanges are not the best solution (although Waves Exchange allows you to do trades much faster but I believe it is not fully decentralized). For centralized exchanges, Binance is the most popular one. But still, I advise you to give DEXs a try too! Good luck Smiley
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 08:11:34 PM

Kraken is one of the popular exchanges in this industry with great user interface as well as decent trading volume. However, bitrue is also a new exchange which is also doing great and I think you can check it out. they have several campaigns and giveaways from time to time to their active traders and holders of their native coin BTR.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:32:28 PM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. Some Recommendation questions here! Thanks for taking time to answer!!! Wink

Is anyone using Kraken as an exchange and trading platform?  If yes,
Have used the exchange in subject before, it among one of the long existing crypto exchange site and the most used exchange back in the year 2016 before Binance finally won over crypto trader affection because Kraken is not doing innovation and update like.

why and also what do you dislike?
The exchange does not offer new services as B and it was also accused of scam.

what Crypto Exchange and Trading Platform do you recommend and why?
Binance is the exchange site most trader use now because of their service,SAFU etc but if they didn't offer good service to your country i will advise you to choose an exchange site that does.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀