Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sale] Ballet Crypto Bitcoin Halving Special Edition Wallets | W/ Free 0.01 BTC  (Read 1066 times)
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 12:59:10 PM

people are asking one question over and over and I dont see it addressed, why are the wallets $129 with free shipping and with .01 BTC at halving at the actual website here:

https://store.balletcrypto.com/collections/ballet/products/halving

yet you price them at $139 (not sure if free shipping or not) and the discount code of 5% off from minerjones can be used at your link

https://www.balletmoney.com/order-form1588534630934

which site is valid and which price is valid?

when minerjones asked you simply said the price is 139 not 129 however on the actual ballet crypto website, they are indeed 129 not 139

Bumping this for visibility. Would be nice to hear an answer.

Honestly probably better to just let the thread die lol

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 07:20:00 PM

Bobby who originally owned BTCC but sold it and is the owner of Ballet recently posted on another thread - I gave him this link and asked if could clarify the situation.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:59:07 PM

What a fucking shitshow.  Roll Eyes

Edit - Bobby specifically stated in another thread he is the owner of Ballet, and had nothing to do with BTCC. Which is it, ffs?.... I've only asked 3 times now.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 04:01:37 PM

yea - they cleared it up in a different post but yea talk about a botched job. one domain selling for 129 with free shipping and allowing a discount code and another domain selling it for 139 with no free shipping and not accepting discount code.

and then not fully explaining it either.

I hope the one I ordered makes it here safely  Undecided

Mine BTC @ kano.is
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:06:13 PM

yea - they cleared it up in a different post but yea talk about a botched job. one domain selling for 129 with free shipping and allowing a discount code and another domain selling it for 139 with no free shipping and not accepting discount code.

and then not fully explaining it either.

I hope the one I ordered makes it here safely  Undecided

It was $129.00 on the official site PLUS shipping and yes, the site allows for the 5% off codes. 

The second site was meant to make ordering easier..... $139.00 shipping included, no codes etc.  That obviously did not go according to plan and the idea was terminated.

You have nothing to worry about as far as your order arriving!  Ballet is a reputable company!
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 05:16:03 PM

It was $129.00 on the official site PLUS shipping and yes, the site allows for the 5% off codes. 

The second site was meant to make ordering easier..... $139.00 shipping included, no codes etc.  That obviously did not go according to plan and the idea was terminated.

You have nothing to worry about as far as your order arriving!  Ballet is a reputable company!

I was charged nothing for shipping on the "official site" $129 with 5% off is 122.55 which is exactly what I was charged, there was no charge for shipping.

the second site - which has the price of $139 - If I recall was showing a shipping charge when I went thru the order process - hard to confirm as the original site posted in this thread now redirects to clickfunnels.com

either way - using several accounts, one of which was the official BTCC account and the other the official ballet account - giving themselves merit between these accounts - all the while claiming to have nothing to do with BTCC since 2018 - and then they have several people with access to the accounts as well.

It creates a shit show either way.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:22:57 PM
Merited by anonymousminer (1)

^ shipping to USA was $0.00 , elsewhere was $10.00 and up. Bitcoin is worldwide, expand your mind further than just NA. (For the regular site where price was $129)
If shipping to say the EU or Australia.. etc.. was $15+ then using the second site for $139 (shipping was included) was the better option.

Quote to show the $139 had free worldwide shipping
Hi minerjones, the wallets are $139 with free worldwide shipping.

The link is to a website we created specifically for the Bitcoin Halving Special sales funnel.

Let me know if you have more questions.

--Tendai

Execution of this sale, piss poor.. intentions, on point.
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:35:05 PM

The second site was meant to make ordering easier..... $139.00 shipping included, no codes etc.  That obviously did not go according to plan and the idea was terminated.

You have nothing to worry about as far as your order arriving!  Ballet is a reputable company!

I was charged nothing for shipping on the "official site" $129 with 5% off is 122.55 which is exactly what I was charged, there was no charge for shipping.

the second site - which has the price of $139 - If I recall was showing a shipping charge when I went thru the order process - hard to confirm as the original site posted in this thread now redirects to clickfunnels.com

either way - using several accounts, one of which was the official BTCC account and the other the official ballet account - giving themselves merit between these accounts - all the while claiming to have nothing to do with BTCC since 2018 - and then they have several people with access to the accounts as well.

It creates a shit show either way.

I agree with some of what you have said:

- 1 person should be appointed to the BalletCrypto account PERIOD.  People should not have to guess if they are talking to the right person that they may have spoken with a week ago.  

- The BTCC_Official account should be retired (and they already apologized about the merit)

- However, I believe Bobby should lean on the fact that HE WAS BTCC.  Nothing was ever compromised as far as the collectibles and the exchange closed peacefully without anyone losing their funds.  This gives him credibility and why wouldn't he use this to his advantage when promoting his new company, Ballet?  It'd be stupid if he didn't.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 06:41:48 PM

- However, I believe Bobby should lean on the fact that HE WAS BTCC.  Nothing was ever compromised as far as the collectibles and the exchange closed peacefully without anyone losing their funds.  This gives him credibility and why wouldn't he use this to his advantage when promoting his new company, Ballet?  It'd be stupid if he didn't.

Agreed but even Bobby stated he sold BTCC in 2018 and then was kept on as a coin maker (an employee) with BTCC closed and no longer operating, neither Bobby or his staff should be using the BTCC account for any reason whatsoever.  The only thing that is dishonest about it was the whole merit thing. The rest was just bad judgement in using multiple people across the accounts and in making multiple pages with different prices etc etc

Mine BTC @ kano.is
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2020, 12:38:53 PM

Mine is slated to arrive Monday the 11th.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Cueneyt1986
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 07:18:13 PM

Are they sold out?
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 09:44:52 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 03:01:22 AM by Stryfe

Are they sold out?

edit - yes the halving ones are sold out. there are still gold ones (regular and not halving edition) on the site. if you do want to buy, the link in OP is invalid - they reverted back to the original one posted in another thread after it was brought up how confusing this one was.

Another reason why I originally mentioned to use the link in my signature - you can or you can type it out and drop the referral code - you can choose to use the discount code and save 5% or you can choose not to.

I am not a deceptive piece of shit like TeeGUMES wants to claim. Simply trying to share the valid link (So what if there is a referral link? it is still the valid site - unlike the link in the OP) and provide a means of saving some off of the price - there is always a choice here.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 09:55:44 PM

Are they sold out?

the gold ones are still available in single, 3 pack and 5 pack options - use the link and coupon code in my signature and you can get 5% off as well.

they do not appear to still come with the .01 loaded to them though.
Completely false. This thread is about the bitcoin halvening special edition which are desired due to their packaging. The ones you are trying to shill to people with your affiliate code come packaged in the plain cardboard packaging.
Clever tactic and choice of words though. You're looking like a deceptive piece of shit. I'll save your negative for now.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 09:57:18 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 03:04:11 AM by Stryfe

Are they sold out?

the gold ones are still available in single, 3 pack and 5 pack options - use the link and coupon code in my signature and you can get 5% off as well.

they do not appear to still come with the .01 loaded to them though.
Completely false. This thread is about the bitcoin halvening special edition which are desired due to their packaging. The ones you are trying to shill to people with your affiliate code come packaged in the plain cardboard packaging.
Clever tactic and choice of words though. You're looking like a deceptive piece of shit. I'll save your negative for now.

it was not a shill effort - i looked on the site, and saw the gold ones and posted as such. Yes, the ones on the site are simply gold plated (my guess, is this is to use up the stock of the ones that did not sell in time to be used as the halving edition) as the halving ones were. Mentioning the link/coupon code was just to provide a way to save 5%. I will edit my post accordingly to clarify that these are not halving editions (though I never said they were)

And not everyone is attempting to be dishonest or misleading - some just make a mistake. In this case, I did.

second edit - actually - my post was not incorrect at all - I simply stated that the cards are still available in gold - I made no mention of it being the halving one or about the packaging.
you need to relax a bit - resorting to name calling and tossing threats is a bit extreme.

third edit - and you do realize that the link in the OP is not valid anymore for anything related to balletcrypto right? they discontinued that specific link after all the confusion it made as it was pointed out by many here that it was a different domain and had a different price than the balletcrypto's actual domain.

Maybe you should try to be helpful rather than just making wild assumptions.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
rxalts
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 08:28:35 PM

Ballet Halving Wallets already funded with 0.01 BTC! Very impressive and lightning fast, as expected from Ballet. Thank you!
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 08:55:22 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2020, 01:12:58 AM by Stryfe

Ballet Halving Wallets already funded with 0.01 BTC! Very impressive and lightning fast, as expected from Ballet. Thank you!

yes the halving edition one I ordered should be here today. I have 5 more that should come tomorrow (not halving version)

update:
mine arrived today - looks great and came pre-loaded with .01 btc as they claimed. There is only one flaw, it has a scratch on the back side - not very large but very visible, there are other lighter ones but they are not as visible - you cannot see them in the pictures either - I would probably have to open it and remove it to take a picture where you could see the other ones, that is how light they are.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
sweeteye

Activity: 789
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 01:31:03 AM

You will not know until the halving i guess but from my understanding all of the halving wallets will recieve the .01
Did you have to pay extra for shipping on the 129 price

No shipping charge!
\

edit: wrong Ballet thread Smiley
Cueneyt1986
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 01:28:46 PM

It is a shame that you have stopped your selling link since 6th May 2020 !!!
I have waited for my salary to buy one and now the offer is closed...
That's not a user friendly policy from Ballet!

I have sent so many messages to them but they wont sell my one of these halving wallets!
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:15:27 PM
Merited by teeGUMES (1), rxalts (1)

It is a shame that you have stopped your selling link since 6th May 2020 !!!
I have waited for my salary to buy one and now the offer is closed...
That's not a user friendly policy from Ballet!

I have sent so many messages to them but they wont sell my one of these halving wallets!

So bad planning on your part makes it a bad policy from Ballet?

I like hearing that they are not selling them past their date.  This is a VERY good company policy!!  It keeps the rarity for those of us who planned better.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: