Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchange offers the highest leverage for bitcoin/etherum?  (Read 119 times)
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 08:16:43 AM

As far as I know, binance offers 125x leverage on bitcoin and 75x leverage on etherum. Yes, that is super awesome but what I need is more than 500x leverage on bitcoins. I tried finding on google and everything else and what I concluded was PrimeBit offering 200x on bitcoin but required margin balance again is greater there.

Yes, I am much known to the risks associated with leverage trading and any individual who wishes to go for leverage should initially learn about the risks. But what I believe is with a proper money management & good knowledge about support & resistance can make us good at high leverage.

Anyone know about any platform offering highest leverage? It should not be a scam exchange offcourse. Also I'm confused with PrimeBit and it is what makes me stay away from it because there are multiple platforms with similar name like primexbt, primebit, etc which makes me feel some of those might be scam.

Reliable answers/suggestions are appreciated.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 02:57:21 PM

You're probably looking at getting liquidated at a $4 difference so it's really not something bitcoin can offer.

Bitcoin isn't a traditional asset, it's a bit more volatile and less likely than some to go back up to a certain price within a certain about of time which is why an index of different bitcoin prices have to be used by futures exchanges... I doubt anyone could run a successful exchange based on the index or last price and allow for 500x leverage without you realistically speculating on about 8 different exchanges markets at once...
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:29:00 PM

You're probably looking at getting liquidated at a $4 difference so it's really not something bitcoin can offer.

Bitcoin isn't a traditional asset, it's a bit more volatile and less likely than some to go back up to a certain price within a certain about of time which is why an index of different bitcoin prices have to be used by futures exchanges... I doubt anyone could run a successful exchange based on the index or last price and allow for 500x leverage without you realistically speculating on about 8 different exchanges markets at once...
I really appreciate your response but I am way lot cautious in terms of getting my account liquidated. I have almost blown my account for more than a dozen of times and it has taught me a lot. Now, I never afford taking a trade without a tight stoploss. I don't care if my stoploss hits as soon as I place my order but it makes me bear less loss as compared. Currently I am trading with 125x leverage on binance and you won't believe but I am not risking more than $6 per trade. Is'nt that a tight money management and even if my position gets liquidated, it won't affect me as I always use isolated positions instead of cross.

If I get any exchange offering 500x leverage than even at that exchange I would not be risking more than $6 no matter how much profits I have so let's assume my buying power would be $3000 if I choose 500x leverage. Currently my buying power is $750 only.

I never care about the liquidation price as always I have my stoploss with me to help avoid excess loss. I have my own strategy, risk management, money management well planned which makes me confedient with trading with high leverage. I do firmly believe you that high leverages can quickly make accounts liquidated but it is not true each time if you are well trained. High leverages can be a lot beneficial if you know how much to risk.

edit: Just like my current position with 125x leverage : http://imgur.com/a/SUfOmuW (not mentioning the image directly as it has my referral id and here it is not allowed to directly post your referral id)
Because I know when to open position and when to close it. I have literally killed my greed & fear.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: