Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about investing in Eos  (Read 477 times)
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 07:09:30 PM

I think EOS is too complicated to ever gain mainstream usage.

Even Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin etc are considered to be relatively complicated for the layman, how do you think these people will feel when they have to work out how much CPU, NET, and RAM they need to complete a transaction or interact with a smart contract?

There has been a mass exodus of projects away from EOS for this exact reason. Sure, it's fast, but its complexity outweighs its benefits.

I also don't like the idea of 21 block producers, not enough decentralized IMO, even if they are voted in by the community. I'm sure several of them rigged their way into position.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 08:02:39 PM

EOS has been one of the most dominant dapp currencies out there, of course eth is still number one probably, but the blockchain of eos has proved to be very resourceful as well. I am not saying eos will pass ethereum one day (it may, it may not, I wouldn't know) but at least it proved its place and why it deserves to be high up in the ranks.

Now what I believe is the simple fact that top coins are too strong to fail most of the time, unless something like Charlie Lee selling all his litecoins happens, all coins who are high ranked will probably stay high ranked. I also believe that crypto is something that has value and fiat is something that loses value, which means crypto will go up constantly. So combining these two things together I think eos will go up in the future, a long term investment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 10:26:58 PM

so far I see that EOS is still good for investment, the price of EOS also looks better, EOS is slowly starting to recover, I also bought EOS when the price was still $ 2 in March, and my target is Long term Eos can go to $ 6  Grin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:29:03 PM

It is a good choice based on its liquidity and has been in existence for a few years. In any case, any choice you are going to make is not for a short time.

Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:47:53 PM

hello, i was wondering if Eos can be a good investment for the future ? what are your thoughts ?

One thing about eos blockchain is that it is the most misunderstood blockhain, several peeps, investors or newbies who do not fancy so much would blame eos alot, but it is a very easy to use blockchain platform for me, on a rather frank sense, it is a good investment for the future.

Peradvernture you are unable to use the eos platform, remember that you need to get cpu and ram first,
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:18:30 AM

hello, i was wondering if Eos can be a good investment for the future ? what are your thoughts ?

If I am going to check its status at the coinmarketcap(CMC) EOS isn't bad to choose as an investment form here cryptocurrency business. I think Eos is one of the good altcoins to hold in the long term based on my own opinion. Aside from this, I remembered there was a game in android giving an Eos profit, I forgot the title of that games but I think it's legit anyway.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:40:16 AM

It is a good choice based on its liquidity and has been in existence for a few years. In any case, any choice you are going to make is not for a short time.
That's only from the liquidity aspect but if we are seeing it from the software that used by EOS and it's an outdated chain.

It can't be used to run a big dapps and the problem is the progress that has already shown by EOS is very slow compared with another coin especially for the dapps (not gambling).

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:48:06 AM

Eos is the top altcoin so I don't think you need to worry if you want to invest with eos for the future, eos has a lot of dapps, has big users and on the other hand there are many ICO projects that use the eos Platforms.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 04:52:07 AM

As long as you would HODL them for a long time.
and looking for a profit after that.
its a good investment, how ever theres still a couple of good ICO around here you could check them out and study it for a while
for what its worth you can make a good out of it though
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:30:06 AM

I see EOS as a good project but I must say it's usage is complicated. I worry that not too many people will adopt it except the tech savvy. I see soany my friends complain of not able to send their coin out .

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:57:47 AM

You are a newbie and I don't think you can handle the pressure you are going to come across when using EOS wallet, it makes me feel like EOS is for the tech savvy ones and not for random people, their wallet is real pain
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 08:14:58 AM

You are a newbie and I don't think you can handle the pressure you are going to come across when using EOS wallet, it makes me feel like EOS is for the tech savvy ones and not for random people, their wallet is real pain

why you say its hard . whats its difference compare to other wallets out there ? me either never use of eos or its wallet before but im aware that some wallets are not easy to set up so maybe eos is one of them but i remember there are wallets that supports multiple cryptos and some of those multi functional wallets are user friendly than compare to the official eos wallet .   eos is one of the good coin so investing on it can be a good decision
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 08:22:18 AM

This is the Most supported Currency of China AFIK and i believe that they will continue to support this currency until they released
 their own cryptocurrency and also EOS has proven their capacity to stay neutral even when market is dumping proving
 it is sustainable and worth investing for.

and also those Token that use their platform like EOSbet seems stabilizing now and making their own way to growing so with this
 i think we should consider putting money in this coin as well.

if you are willing to invest in crypto market better to diversify for at least 3-5 currencies so even what happen in one there are still
others that can cover the needs to profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 08:39:54 AM

I am very impressed to see the performance of EOS, in my opinion the potential of EOS is comparable to NEO. I once made a big profit
from EOS in 2018, then I believe I can get more profits from EOS, and according to the results of my analysis. EOS will reach  an all time
high price in 2021. Therefore, the current price of EOS at $ 2.5 is cheap to buy, so don't waste the opportunity. Buying EOS now is a very
good decision, because EOS is among the best altcoins for investment.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 12:15:27 PM

EOS isn't bad choice at all, the project is well embraced in Asia countries, I heard it's called Asia ethereum of such but the only flaws here is the hardness when using the wallet, if you run out of juice e.g ram and cpu you are in big trouble

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 12:17:47 PM

EOS is one of the leading projects in this market, so investing in it is a good choice. It is also on my portfolio, and when the bull market begins I believe its price will go up quickly along with bitcoin and other altcoins.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:07:12 PM

I think EOS has a good reputation and a top-ranking cryptocurrency on CMC, but honestly speaking it's a complicated coin to use but just limited of sending transaction because of the CPU, RAM, and NET requirements its difficult to use for those newcomers But overall its a potential coin for investment and its worthy to pour some investment, actually I'm holding some EOS on Binance. 
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:10:50 PM

In my own opinion, EOS is good but however investing in it depends on what you are expecting, I would say you start by checking the timeline of the team to know their potential improvements and so on this will give you clue on what to expect. If am to suggest, I will prefer BTC, ETH, BNB or even XLM because they are more better and EOS.

LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:18:44 PM

In my own opinion, EOS is good but however investing in it depends on what you are expecting, I would say you start by checking the timeline of the team to know their potential improvements and so on this will give you clue on what to expect. If am to suggest, I will prefer BTC, ETH, BNB or even XLM because they are more better and EOS.
But you need to diversify your portfolio, you need to invest at least 4-5 different altcoins. So EOS will be a great choice in your portfolio. Never waste this opportunity
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:26:16 PM

if you are willing to invest in crypto market better to diversify for at least 3-5 currencies so even what happen in one there are still
others that can cover the needs to profit.

If you are really into altcoin investing then this is a wise move definitely. Alts behavior is harder to predict than btc IMO so choosing only one alt will give you of higher chance of losing. You know, if the whales of that alt finally dump once and for all then it's game over. Diversifying your assets bring you greater chances of winning. But take note, be careful on picking the right one because sh*tcoins scattered around.

But if I will be asked, I still stick to btc as much as possible Grin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: