Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about investing in Eos  (Read 477 times)
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 06:17:21 PM

hello, i was wondering if Eos can be a good investment for the future ? what are your thoughts ?
EOS is a good coin and the way I see it, it's going to be one of the most successful coins in the cryptocurrency market.
The demand for the coin is already high, coupled up with a solid fundamental and the right team to move it to the right position.

But, I am not going to tell you that EOS will be the biggest in the market , the same way they are fighting to beat Ethereum, is the same way other new projects will be coming up to challenge them in the future. So you never tomorrow, another project might get released and best them in that area. You can just invest now and make the profit when it's possible, but go with the level of risk you can take.
Chathusand

Activity: 643
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 07:20:05 PM

EOS is an altcoin that is noted for having superior technology to other altcoins. The EOS platform is fantastic, however the EOS fomo community is not up to par. Despite the positive introduction to the platform, there are only a few users. People may get accustomed to utilizing the Ethereum platform because it is simple to use and maintain. This is also a hurdle for EOS; it has been working for a long time but hasn't been able to solve the problem.
Koutami

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 11:50:22 PM

EOS is an altcoin that is noted for having superior technology to other altcoins. The EOS platform is fantastic, however the EOS fomo community is not up to par. Despite the positive introduction to the platform, there are only a few users. People may get accustomed to utilizing the Ethereum platform because it is simple to use and maintain. This is also a hurdle for EOS; it has been working for a long time but hasn't been able to solve the problem.

Agree, its have a good technology but compared to another platform marketing and promotion EOS is far away. The growth of its value also slower than another smart-contract platform, we likely receive more fud than fomo.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Chathusand

Activity: 643
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 06:03:06 PM

In terms of functionality, EOS is a blockchain platform for the development of decentralized apps, comparable to Ethereum. EOS has fared considerably better this year and is showing indications of a robust rebound. This, I believe, is the greatest coin.
Cryptosimar

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 06:32:14 PM

Great coin to contribute, they have numerous Dapps, however you should see how it functions, this is especially not quite the same as the Bitcoin or Ethereum, substantially more like appointed confirmation of stake coin, so you will have issue exchanging and pulling out your coin on the off chance that, yet certainly this coin has a future.
cimoin2211

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 07:18:10 PM

Eos haven't showed it's bull cycle in this bull run but it's come in top 50 also it's coming with there exchange, might be a gem to add in list.
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 07:24:51 PM

the value of eos is fluctuating at the moment is falling but i see it has a good api of 8% on nexo in staking, personally i think there are other more promising altcoins to invest in
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 08:17:31 PM

Directly, my point of view about EOS blockchain is no. EOS blockchain was one of my good choices for investment, but finally I changed my mind because of CEO news. I don't want to suggest it here, but EOS Blockchain isn't good enough for return. We can't predict the future of altcoins like Bitcoin, but EOS can't be good for short term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: