Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump or HODL these coins?  (Read 1991 times)
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 09:06:14 AM

It's easy to dump your coins even if you're intentions is to hold it. Especially when the market goes up. Let's say you Hold it for 6 months a it went up a good amount. so you became greedy and sold it there. But little do you know after a year or so the price of that coin tripled. So, before dumping your coins take a good look on the future of that coins. because maybe there are coins that you have that has the potential of the "Next Bitcoin" you just don't know it. It's just a matter of risks you're willing to take.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 09:19:53 AM

Hoding or selling depends on you because it is your coins and you can do any decision. No one can interfere here. Most of tokens mentioned in the lists are shitcoins except Ethereum Classic, Digibyte, Tron and Dogecoin. This four coins have strong reputation and future potentiality.
I agree, especially TRON coins which are very suitable for long-term investment. I think there is no doubt if we choose coins are in top 10 for long-term investment. ETH and BNB are two coins that I recommend for those who want to invest in long term. I don't want to take risk of investing in shitcoin like OP mentioned.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 09:21:01 AM

Now we are reaching another bearish scenario with the global financial crisis and the covid - 19 debacle so it is the worst time I think to sell anything right now. Actually in the coming months when things are really going to get ugly with BTC dipping to around 6-7k, you will be able to add and DCA your bags. I would though go for staking coins at least, so when they do eventually pump you can take some profits and also have made extra money from staking, then load the Bogdanoff dip again. I am holding and growing my stash despite the erratic market as I still have some hope for the future of blockchain.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 09:35:55 AM

Now we are reaching another bearish scenario with the global financial crisis and the covid - 19 debacle so it is the worst time I think to sell anything right now. Actually in the coming months when things are really going to get ugly with BTC dipping to around 6-7k, you will be able to add and DCA your bags. I would though go for staking coins at least, so when they do eventually pump you can take some profits and also have made extra money from staking, then load the Bogdanoff dip again. I am holding and growing my stash despite the erratic market as I still have some hope for the future of blockchain.
As an investor, at this time, I prefer holding my investment than continue investing or dropping them. All of my decision right now can't not be clear because there are just too much thing going on in the world. And when I can't make a clear decision, I'll not make any!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 01:26:29 PM

I can see De-Fi coins are pumping, so this means altcoin bull market haven't started yet but only selection of a specific type of alts such as de-fi alts are pumping right? Shall I sell my de-fi coins now?

So realistically speaking the alt market wont make new ATH's like in 2017-18 ever again? The de-fi coins now that are pumping wont hit new ATH's?

Lastly remind me which from my lists are de-fi coins?
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 01:45:30 PM

As an investor, at this time, I prefer holding my investment than continue investing or dropping them. All of my decision right now can't not be clear because there are just too much thing going on in the world. And when I can't make a clear decision, I'll not make any!
You made a wise decision. the current world market situation is still difficult to predict. this affects the adoption of the crypto market. current markets cannot be predicted just because of market sentiment or project updates. it will be difficult to determine the current investment.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:39:08 PM

You should try to invest in coins that are already popular among investors, because in my opinion this is a good starting point for beginners. If you choose a new coin I think it is very risky, unless you are ready for it. But keep in mind that most new coins always end up not good enough to invest.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1153

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:50:50 PM

This might not sound too bad to you, but its also not good enough for other. You and other investors clearly want to profit from what you invest, of course. As long as you are still sure to hold the asset, then do it, also not good enough if you have to invest in many new project whose potential is not too good.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:53:43 PM

You should try to invest in coins that are already popular among investors, because in my opinion this is a good starting point for beginners. If you choose a new coin I think it is very risky, unless you are ready for it. But keep in mind that most new coins always end up not good enough to invest.
Actually, in my view holding some old coins may often died in the market. I also do this hold those coins that are popular already and still active in the market. We must do some diligence in terms of investing a crypto to avoid losing money.
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 03:00:12 PM

If you need a quick buck, dump them. You can always buy more when you recover financially.
But i always kept my shitcoins in the past. 9 out of 10 would plummet to death, but that 1 that made it, made it big
that is a good suggestion because bad coins will be very risky for a long time it is feared the price will go down again, for now, it is better to buy and save the top coins on the CMC site.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 04:32:25 PM

If you need a quick buck, dump them. You can always buy more when you recover financially.
But i always kept my shitcoins in the past. 9 out of 10 would plummet to death, but that 1 that made it, made it big
that is a good suggestion because bad coins will be very risky for a long time it is feared the price will go down again, for now, it is better to buy and save the top coins on the CMC site.
For altcoin, which is indeed unclear, most projects will die. if I had if they had already been lisitng I would definitely sell at any price. than in the future it will not be useful at all because the team will leave the project. so now it's better to multiply investment in a clear project and don't take that risk

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 07:34:03 PM

Altcoin will experience a dump if Bitcoin continues to be bearish and unstable, using $ 100 to $ 300 makes the market confused, especially for altcoin, hopefully Bitcoin can be stable first

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 11:01:19 PM

Is staking altcoins is like Dividends in the stock market?

Which of the coins from my portfolio can I stake if I choose to hodl longer and I expect to be rewarded for hodl for longer in form of dividends right?
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 07:30:53 AM

You are holding some good coins from the last few years. why you did not sell in last bull run? I think some coins were in record high price during the last pump in 2017-2018. But now these all coins are at the lowest value so I will suggest hold now till 2021.

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:49:17 AM

You are holding some good coins from the last few years. why you did not sell in last bull run? I think some coins were in record high price during the last pump in 2017-2018. But now these all coins are at the lowest value so I will suggest hold now till 2021.
maybe he believes if prices will continue to rise so forget the moment to sell at that time. indeed currently the easiest way he must do is hold, 2021 is also not a guarantee that the price will return. just hold and wait until the time to sell can even be more than 2021

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:15:36 PM

wow, you really have extraordinary patience. i admire you. if i were you, i would sell everything, no matter if i lost or not. because the list of coins that you give is a coin that is likely to die except Tron, Dogecoin, NXT and Ethereum Classic.

but back to your decision, you can still hold it. the possibility of the next few months the market will recover, maybe the coins that you hold will pump up and provide benefits in accordance with what you expect.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:36:31 PM

I don't see any really good altcoins on your list. So you need to be careful when holding them in the long term because they can die at any time. It is better to sell them all and choose the top altcoins at coinmarketcap to invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: