Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 01:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need help  (Read 473 times)
frankywill (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:03:41 AM

hello my name is francis i work 40 hr per week i have two son one daughter and im alone the mother quit me a years ago she didnt come back so i spend all my time on working and take take of children i try to get a loan with the bank but they refuse i work at the same place like 5 years now but they say because i never ask for credit i cant get one so im here to ask for a loan im honest and not a spammer and my english is not very good but i try if someone is ready to help me just tell me what you whant me to do for a loan and i dont know exacly how the loan is made in bitcoin?

if your read this thank you and maybe you can share

anytime i can give proof of my identity just ask
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:07:19 AM

Roll Eyes

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:14:48 PM

Look proof of identity won't work against the loan and you should mention how much do you want and for how long, and the collateral have to be greater or equal to the value of loan needed it can be any altcoin or an item as collateral depends on what deal you made with the lender !!!
tropicalmonsoon

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:29:40 PM

Well how much do you want, how much interest are  you paying, and do you have any collateral?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: