Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Golden Cross scan?  (Read 78 times)
Arcaddia (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 05:40:13 AM

Hello guys, I'm looking for a website/tool that allows you to know when there is a golden cross (50 & 200 MAs) on a cryptocurrency.

Are you aware of any? I know that you can set alerts on tradingview but the max is 30 for my plan.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 05:46:37 AM

How many alerts should you have? I think using TradingView is enough. How about using TradingView alerts and automatically trading them? Gunbot can use those alerts and automatically trade it for you. Just a plug here because I think you might get it useful with the automatic trading that you could do with it. Let me know.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Arcaddia (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 05:51:50 AM

How many alerts should you have? I think using TradingView is enough. How about using TradingView alerts and automatically trading them? Gunbot can use those alerts and automatically trade it for you. Just a plug here because I think you might get it useful with the automatic trading that you could do with it. Let me know.

Thank you for your answer. I'm not interested in buying a bot though. I have a lot of currencies that I scan everyday, my plan doesn't cover over 30 alerts and the next one is too expansive.

It would just save me tons of time for my scanning.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 02:45:29 PM

Thank you for your answer. I'm not interested in buying a bot though. I have a lot of currencies that I scan everyday, my plan doesn't cover over 30 alerts and the next one is too expansive.

No worries, I understand what you mean. Anyways, if you scan it every day, I think having the bot would be beneficial for you. It would save you a lot of time as well. You can use Gunbot to scan all the coins that you are running and check if it satisfies the conditions that you have set. 50 and 200 MA's can be set for conditions as well.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Arcaddia (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 05:36:20 PM

No worries, I understand what you mean. Anyways, if you scan it every day, I think having the bot would be beneficial for you. It would save you a lot of time as well. You can use Gunbot to scan all the coins that you are running and check if it satisfies the conditions that you have set. 50 and 200 MA's can be set for conditions as well.

I see, I'll think about it thanks. It's pretty expansive :p

There must be a way out there to be able to scan without a bot
Arcaddia (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:32:45 AM

Please delete this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: