Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth selling a site during COVID-19?  (Read 107 times)
poker4life (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 05:53:35 AM

Hey guys,

I run a poker blog https://mypokercoaching.com/ among a couple of other sites, and during the lockdown, I have seen the boost in traffic and was wondering how do you think it will change later on?

I am even considering selling some of the sites since I probably could get a bit more when the traffic is at an all-time high.

How do you think gambling traffic will change when people will go back to normal life? It just has to go down, right?  Huh
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 07:48:28 AM

There is a chance that the traffic is going to be less not due to COVID-19 and because they are going to lose interest in poker but they might not be so many hours on their PC and they would not spend so much time in your website.
If you want to sell your website then do it. People do not lost interest in gambling but they might not have free time to gamble after the quarantine.
cheater detector

Activity: 213
Merit: 53

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:04:16 AM

I think in this time is a great times to sell your websites, because many country is lockdown and people stuck in their home. They have much more time to spend on internet and want to earn money.
It's why in this time, many people be a freelancer, gambler, play faucet etc to get money.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:11:42 AM

If you run out of money, you can sell your site while the traffic is high. But maybe I can suggest you buy another website, manage it to become bigger, and you can have two websites which can give you additional income.

I don't think after this pandemic over, the traffic of gambling website will reduce because people have found another way of playing gambling. Hence, I think they will stick to online gambling for a while until the situations can be normal again.

greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 12:05:29 PM

Hey guys,

I run a poker blog https://mypokercoaching.com/ among a couple of other sites, and during the lockdown, I have seen the boost in traffic and was wondering how do you think it will change later on?

I am even considering selling some of the sites since I probably could get a bit more when the traffic is at an all-time high.

How do you think gambling traffic will change when people will go back to normal life? It just has to go down, right?  Huh

Personally speaking, I would say a big NO. I really think this is still the perfect time to hodl more. Once this pandemic ends, there's only one way to go and that is UP!

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:10:45 PM

If you can afford to do business, any business is worth doing. Why? Because government is wiping out small business with the shutdowns. Only big business will survive. So, do it for freedom and business freedom.

SMALL BUSINESS DEFIANCE TO GOV. DUCEY'S TYRANANICAL COVID-19...

In the following video, several merchants are defying the Arizona Governor's shut down order for the vast majority of small businesses, while the box stores are allowed to remain in business with impunity. This is a clear 14th Amendment violation in which all businesses are not subject to the same policies and enforcement.

As stated in the video, in Arizona, the billion dollar box stores are not touched by the COVID-19 crisis. Meanwhile, small business owners, who many have still yet to get their federally promised funds, are going broke. The economic projections state that half of the small businesses will not reopen.

The defiant Wickenburg merchants feel that they have nothing to lose and they are having to choose between going to jail or going broke and losing everything. Meanwhile, life has never been better for the box stores. Reportedly, the Wickenburg Town Manager and Mayor are mindlessly supporting the Governor's unconstitutional orders who has multiple conflicts of interest in which his personal greed and ambition is impacting his illegal enforcement decisions.

The Freedom Of Individuals Still Matters

From 2009 to 2012, I taught an introductory course in Austrian school economics at the University of Iowa. On the first day of class, I would tell my students that the Austrian school would change the way they looked at the world, not just from an economic perspective, but from an overall life perspective.

Nothing would ever appear to be the same again.

They would learn to think for themselves and would not fall prey to all the propaganda from government, the mainstream news media, and poorly thought out opinions of friends and acquaintances.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:28:28 AM

Sell it if you are decided and you are in need of money.

It's time to survive and use the resources that you have. But if you think that you can monetize more of it and you can earn more than the selling price, continue working on it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 10:56:42 PM

How do you think gambling traffic will change when people will go back to normal life? It just has to go down, right?  Huh

I offer my opinion only on the quoted questions.

The internet has seen a jump in usage worldwide with social distancing/stay at home policies.

Once people are allowed to go back to normal, your traffic will drop.  We just don't know when "normal" will be; there will probably be a few more waves of infection yet. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 03:49:37 AM

Hey guys,

you should have think of this when the quarantine is just starting and not now that it is almost done,after this lockdown for sure gamblers will come back in traditional ways and the use of online sites will be lessen sooner.
There is a chance that the traffic is going to be less not due to COVID-19 and because they are going to lose interest in poker but they might not be so many hours on their PC and they would not spend so much time in your website.
If you want to sell your website then do it. People do not lost interest in gambling but they might not have free time to gamble after the quarantine.
and it is almost up next weeks so there will be a changes and the demand will surely cut off again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀