Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People who blaspheme GOD shouldn't be tolerated  (Read 296 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 04:28:35 PM

I'm totally agree with you, everybody has different point of views. All of them must be tolerated, but there are limits.

The question is, where are the limits?

In general, the limits are the border of my property. If another person, or a neighbor, causes disruption on my property that I don't like, he is harming me, and needs to stop.

My neighbor can't sit there on his property with his pistol, and shoot into my house. Sure, he is doing his own thing on his own property. But it is harming me. Same with loud blaspheming from his property.

The steps are:
1. Ignore any little thing a neighbor does. We all irritate others at times, without trying to, or even without realizing it. Give him a break;
2. When it becomes too much, in a nice way tell him that he is hurting you. Just tell him, so that he can think about it on his own, and stop on his own;
3. If he won't stop; start NOTICING him to stop... all the while keeping records of what is going on, and especially the NOTICING part. Include other people as witnesses as appropriate. Don't hide that you are doing all this record-keeping. It might be enough to dissuade him from continuing;
4. After several NOTICES over a period of time, file a damage claim against him, in common law court, man-to-man.

Of course, if he is violent, use whatever lawful processes exist to stop him right now. You will find that in most countries, self-defense is allowed. But be sure it is self-defense. And have witnesses, videos, and all kinds of records of the whole affair.

This might include the Governor and law enforcement of your State, if they lock you down for vague reasons. There is no law that allows them to lock you down. And even if there seems to be, it is not a lengthy lockdown. In addition, since the law hasn't been tested, it might be an unlawful law that needs to be taken to court. Even government people aren't allowed to do things that are unlawful (unconstitutional) to you.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
de_ingenious

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 06:05:22 PM

Don't get offended if someone attacks your belief (but of course it's way different, if a person attacks YOU). People dont have ideas, ideas have people, We all have the right for our say, that's the beauty and the most important pillar of Western society.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1038

Death to enemies!

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 04:00:20 PM

Which one of many gods I should not blaspheme?

The CREATOR of everything that exists... the LANDLORD of Earth.. . That is the "One True GOD" everyone should serve.
Here is one of the most important ways to really know HE is the One True GOD: HIS Words for humanity is True and will always come to pass. I could tell few hidden things that are probably known by few that currently exist or is happening but majority of unbelievers/blinds are unaware of. HE reveal this things to true believers and they can be proven.

Earth if flat.
Earth is ~6000 years old
All humans came from Adam and Eve
Eve was created from Adam's bone.
If You do not accept these truths, You go to hell!
You go to Hell also by wearing clothes made from two different fibers.

Such true words! Sorry, I do not know much about other religions so I cannot write here more true words that contradict other true words from same god.

I respect people who engage in religious ceremonies as a cultural practice, but I see people who have religious worldview as a immature and stuck in childhood.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 04:02:43 PM

Don't get offended if someone attacks your belief (but of course it's way different, if a person attacks YOU). People dont have ideas, ideas have people, We all have the right for our say, that's the beauty and the most important pillar of Western society.
Just simply Ignore those attackers and then you're done right?why bother to read those hatreds when you can just move on.

We have our own beliefs and respecting those won't hurt us,but if you cannot stand for bad comments then better follow my advice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 06:14:17 AM

Earth is ~6000 years old
All humans came from Adam and Eve
Eve was created from Adam's bone.
If You do not accept these truths, You go to hell!
You go to Hell also by wearing clothes made from two different fibers.

Every person will pick and choose the rules they want to follow.  The rest of them they break, then clasp their hands together and forgive themselves.

That's why you can never fully trust a cult member, as they will kill their family if the voice in their head says so.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 10:37:20 AM

As long as their blaspheme is not very direct or try to challenge your belief, you can ignore or just don't mind them. You should not fall for their fishing of attention by using religion. It's your religion so better keep it's for your self than try to correct someone on their belief as well.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:38:52 PM

^^^ Right! As long as they are not hurting anyone else, God won't have to protect those other by destroying the blasphemers. He might actually be able to give them more time to repent.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bitter_peach

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 08:28:43 AM

The prideful who keep blaspheming GOD shouldn't be tolerated (in a nonviolent way).
If possible, go on your knees if those exist in your society and keep pleading GOD for mercy & for their behalf. This people are indirectly harming societies or leading them to their destruction if left "unchecked".
 Better to leave a society full of such people and those who tolerate/cheer them, if you can't control them.

I agree with that. But it’s important to remember that these are the same people as you are. They are a little confused and the devil rules them (I mean the mind). Even such people have every chance of becoming better. Indeed, even if they don't believe in God (and this is the same faith, but in the opposite direction), they still want peace and harmony in the depths of their souls. Often people simply don't know that God is a very multifaceted concept not from the material world. But when you love, when you do something good, then the spiritual manifests in you, God manifests in you.
bitter_peach

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 08:45:54 AM

As long as their blaspheme is not very direct or try to challenge your belief, you can ignore or just don't mind them. You should not fall for their fishing of attention by using religion. It's your religion so better keep it's for your self than try to correct someone on their belief as well.

You say it right.
It makes no sense to impose some religion on other people (because few people understand that all religions are equal and have one God and one aspiration).
In addition, there is freedom of choice, you can talk about something, but you have no right to force it.
But you can share Love with other people, because everyone will be better off from this. I mean, you can do good deeds yourself, support your loved ones, be honest with yourself and with people around you, and not succumb to the provocation of the devil in your head. It's not always easy at first when you realize that all the thoughts in your head are not yours. But you can direct your attention to positive thoughts. Then, when you learn to control your mind, you can begin to meditate (i.e. generally be able to turn off the flow of thoughts). Then, when you learn to turn off thoughts, you can already comprehend your spiritual beginning. And each time you will feel the freedom of the soul deeper and deeper.
And there is nothing in this material world that could at least 1% replace the spiritual.
Therefore, you are right, we don't need to impose our ignorance and faith on others, first of all we need to comprehend yourself.
2february

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:12:18 AM

I agree with you, basically anyone should not blaspheme or insult their respective religions. life in the world must respect one another
Koffi13

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:14:33 PM

I agree and disagree cause we have people who doesn't believe in any deity and they would try to convince others too
Be from a religious perspective it shouldn't be tolerate only if the person tries to trash whatever you believe in.
I mean if you think there's no God then do whatever that pleases you but you shouldn't attack me with your theories trying to disprove what I believe in.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: