Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan of 200$ with collateral  (Read 190 times)
M0use (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:13:17 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2020, 10:26:25 AM by M0use

Hello everybody,
I need a loan of 200$ for 2weeks. I will pay 5% interest (more if needed) and can offer a premium domain name as collateral cloudbitcoinmining.tech of a purchase value of 325$.
Contact me through PM, reply here, telegram me @bitbank_relations or email loans@bitbank.digital
IF YOU DONT CONSIDER DOMAINS AS VALID COLLATERAL, dont give me negative feedback, thats being a piece of sh*t

-=- Can also add domain bitbank.digital as collateral
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:40:12 AM

Your promises does not look trust worthy at all. Plus your collateral for the domain name as a cloud bitcoin mining? That is pyramiding scheme. Maybe if you can your LinkedIn account or Twitter or Facebook or something where we can view your profile? $200 at this time is already a lot in this time of pandemic. Anyone I am not here to lend but to give a warning to others.
M0use (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:55:54 AM

Your promises does not look trust worthy at all. Plus your collateral for the domain name as a cloud bitcoin mining? That is pyramiding scheme. Maybe if you can your LinkedIn account or Twitter or Facebook or something where we can view your profile? $200 at this time is already a lot in this time of pandemic. Anyone I am not here to lend but to give a warning to others.

1. I got it for free. Where it is worth a lot
2. Cloud mining is not always a ponzi scheme. Its a way to mine bitcoins without having to have noisy and expensive miners.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 11:07:20 AM

Hello everybody,
I need a loan of 200$ for 2weeks. I will pay 5% interest (more if needed) and can offer a premium domain name as collateral cloudbitcoinmining.tech of a purchase value of 325$.
Contact me through PM, reply here, telegram me @bitbank_relations or email loans@bitbank.digital
IF YOU DONT CONSIDER DOMAINS AS VALID COLLATERAL, dont give me negative feedback, thats being a piece of sh*t

You are selling the same domains you want to use as a collateral here; this looks like a sale rather than a loan request, and you deserve any red tag you receive for doing so.

2. Cloud mining is not always a ponzi scheme. Its a way to mine bitcoins without having to have noisy and expensive miners.

Yeah, whatever

M0use (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 12:39:39 PM

Hello everybody,

You are selling the same domains you want to use as a collateral here; this looks like a sale rather than a loan request, and you deserve any red tag you receive for doing so.

Yeah, whatever

Piece of shit. Im trying 2 ways to make money, or sell them or use thrm as collateral
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 12:47:03 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

Piece of shit. Im trying 2 ways to make money, or sell them or use thrm as collateral

Asking for a loan is not a way to "make money". Thanks for confirming that this is a covert sell, rather than a loan request

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: