Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New coins are 👎👎👎  (Read 716 times)
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 01:47:23 PM

Not all new altcoins are bad, I understand OPs frustration but we still have few very promising projects, just take it as 90% of new projects are probably scam but the remaining 10% is something you don't want to miss out, do your research and invest want you can afford to lose
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 02:14:09 PM

Not all new altcoins are bad, I understand OPs frustration but we still have few very promising projects, just take it as 90% of new projects are probably scam but the remaining 10% is something you don't want to miss out, do your research and invest want you can afford to lose

Your points are valid, the fact that most new projects turn to scam or are just after the money without actually hoping to achieve the project aim doesn't mean all are scam. Some older projects are also scam in disguise, scam in the sense that some do not ever plan to launch a working product, even though they might have lured in investors with an MVP. I don't blame OP, most new projects are just crappie, reason why he generalized.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 03:15:36 PM

There are 2 types of Altcoin that I know, the first is Token and the second is Coin, Token is only a crypto currency project that is still on a platform, such as the Erc20 token, but coins already have their own blockchain system, and usually the coin project is a good project

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 03:15:59 PM

I do not think that all new projects, coins and tokens have no value and no meaning. Many good cryptocurrencies arise, trying to break through and succeed on the market. Bitcoin and others had to go that way in the beginning.
BTC and ETH are kings in the market, but it's also good to have confidence in something new. Progges is needed and brings things to the development of the whole crypto world.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 03:21:59 PM

New use case my foot!

While we are all hoping for a new kind of Bitcoin that will beat the old Bitcoin many have lost a lot but in the end I begin asking myself why I want new coins by the way, the old coins can do everything we ever hoped for and infact these old coins does things better than 99% of new coins nowadays, whatever the case may be I'm sticking with Bitcoin and maybe ethereum forever

For the old member here in cryptocurrency industry. I think majority of the community won't invest in a new coin.
But most likely in the new investor or new member here in this field of business they rather go to invest into a new
token project.
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 03:36:55 PM

Coin can be regarded as medium of exchange in s financial sense. New coin is a phrase, that means you come up with a new medium of exchange, new Coin be value less in some cases if there is no acceptsbiliy. Which make them use less because not all project are listed..
As regards to the olds coin they are ok but people intend to make huge profit that is why they venture into new coin.
Pirate46Mx

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 03:37:02 PM

I personally also like to invest in older coins, such as ETH, BCH, LTC,
because the movement of old coin charts is more promising and has good prospects for longer-term investment and also almost all markets provide for trading

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 06:58:43 AM

In my opinion, new coins these days are just good for a little time compared to old coins which is still lit to good at so investing to older coins like bitcoin or eth is much interesting to look for.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 08:22:29 AM

Do you think that you can come with anything new when we already have more than thousands of working coins? Probably not and if yes, then it would be pretty hard to find them.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 08:39:18 AM

Actually are those new coins has products or services?and also are they really unique or just copy from old projects?

i believe that the best project to be created is about health and medicine because those areas has only small existing project and must be focused for legitimacy.

But i support OP that almost all of the project now are scams.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:10:20 AM

New developers can't be trusted for sure, they have aims for money only and they create projects or new coins just to deceive investors or Rob them of their money, but still few projects manages to prove otherwise, it's better to give new coins opportunity once in a while, just look before leaping, DYOR

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:40:22 PM

New developers can't be trusted for sure, they have aims for money only and they create projects or new coins just to deceive investors or Rob them of their money, but still few projects manages to prove otherwise, it's better to give new coins opportunity once in a while, just look before leaping, DYOR
Well there are still new developers and new projects that can be trusted, if you try to search it in online because there are some developer who wanted their projects to become successful and to be known in the blockchain community. I know you are frustrated from not getting good rewards and always get scammed, but if you look hard enough you will definitely meet a good project that will benefit you.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: