Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Bitcoin through Green Dot card to card transfer. Please read post carefully.  (Read 135 times)
CautiouslyOptimistic (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:20:58 PM

Hello everyone. I hope that you are all staying safe as well as keeping the boredom at bay. I am here today because I would like to find trusted members of this forum to buy bitcoin from. I would like to purchase bitcoin using Green Dot card to card transfer. I would send first of course. I would like to buy $500 in bitcoin at first. However that amount would need to be broken up, as to avoid me being completely ripped of if I accidentally choose a scammer.

Green Dot card to card transfers are irreversible. There is no way to do a chargeback. You must own a Greendot card with your name embossed on the card to do a transfer.

If you are a trusted member of this forum, you have a Green Dot card with your name on it, and you are willing to offer much better rates than the ludicrous rates currently being offered at the exchanges. Please PM me or reply to this thread. Thank you for reading my post. Have a great afternoon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: