Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:03:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY IS SATOSHI NAKAMOTO NOT HERE TALKING  (Read 590 times)
CrybabyGansta (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 09:27:58 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 01:52:39 AM by CrybabyGansta

Huh SERIOUSLY BITCOIN CREATOR IS BEHIND THE CURTAIN  --------  SATOSHI NAKAMOTO -------   Huh

Huh WHO THE HELL IS THAT PERSON(S) WHY IS HE/SHE HIDING???  LOL  
                                     CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE VERY FOUNDING BLOCKS OF BITCOIN CREATOR(S).....  Huh  

BITCOIN IS NOT A STABLE DIGITAL CURRENCY!!  IT TRADES LIKE A PENNY STOCK!!    

JUST LOOK AT THE PAST TWO MONTHS WENT FROM $10,000 DROPPED LIKE A ROCK TO $3,800...  NOW CURRENTLY AT $8,839  
          BITCOIN HAS DID THAT TWICE THIS PAST YEAR!  UP 300% DOWN 65% THAT IS NOT STABLE  SEEMS LIKE IT IS FALLING APART.

HOW CAN YOU BUY AND SELL THINGS?  YOU WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR PRICES IN YOUR STORE EVERY DAY...!!
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 09:40:40 PM

Not only are you asking a bunch of different questions, but the text is insanely annoying to read.

If you own billions of dollars worth of an irreversible currency, would you want people to know? We don't know much about him/her, so it's tough to say.

Positivebetting
Mbitr
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1321

Bitcoin needs you!

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 09:47:33 PM

Does it really help you posting a new thread ?
I’m not being facetious, just sit back and earn Pi . I’m personally not against Pi , but the way you are promoting it is getting very silly !
Sit back and relax and hopefully you can become a millionaire!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245154.msg54343088#msg54343088

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5237735.msg54356223#msg54356223
CrybabyGansta (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:00:39 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 01:51:39 AM by CrybabyGansta

I WANT TO JUST TALK ABOUT BITCOIN ON THIS HERE!  THAT'S WHY I CREATED A NEW ONE!  I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT OTHERS THINK AND WHAT THEY KNOW!  ABOUT BITCOIN
Mbitr
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1321

Bitcoin needs you!

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:02:16 PM

I WANT TO JUST TALK ABOUT BITCOIN ON THIS HERE!  THAT'S WHY I CREATED A NEW ONE!  I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT OTHERS THINK AND WHAT THEY KNOW!  ABOUT BITCOIN
Okaaay - carry on  Smiley
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:22:32 PM

Huh SERIOUSLY BITCOIN CREATOR IS BEHIND THE CURTAIN  --------  SATOSHI NAKAMOTO -------   Huh

Huh WHO THE HELL IS THAT PERSON(S) WHY IS HE/SHE HIDING???  LOL 
                                     CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE VERY FOUNDING BLOCKS OF BITCOIN CREATOR(S).....  Huh 

BITCOIN IS NOT A STABLE DIGITAL CURRENCY!!  IT TRADES LIKE A PENNY STOCK!!     

JUST LOOK AT THE PAST TWO MONTHS WENT FROM $10,000 DROPPED LIKE A ROCK TO $3,800...  NOW CURRENTLY AT $8,839   
          BITCOIN HAS DID THAT TWICE THIS PAST YEAR!  UP 300% DOWN 65% THAT IS NOT STABLE  SEEMS LIKE IT IS FALLING APART.

HOW CAN YOU BUY AND SELL THINGS?  YOU WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR PRICES IN YOUR STORE EVERY DAY...!!
Hiding? We dont even know if he's still alive or not but if im Satoshi then i would definitely do the same thing where i would hide myself and not letting everyone know on where am i.
Government would be the main man to hunt you up.Why? you have created that something that can extremely oppose them (centralization).
Talking about moving prices then if you cant bare on how prices move here on crypto then you can leave and this is one of the reason why people choose
up btc because of volatility aspect yet we know this is one of the main factors needed for you to able to do so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1032

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 10:42:35 PM

we can read your post without caplock,

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

CrybabyGansta (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 12:45:27 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 01:53:20 AM by CrybabyGansta

we can read your post without caplock,

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

I DIDN'T KNOW CAPS ARE AGAINST THE RULE BOOK here Huh  where is Satoshi Nakamoto when you need him lets CHECK his RULE BOOK!

I can put a CAP in your ASS! LOL ME:  CrybabyGansta  Cool  IS IN DA HOUSE

I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD SEE YOUR QUESTION IN HERE

WOW!   that's a QUESTION that you SHOULDN'T BE ASKING or is it BECAUSE YOUR new in to BITCOIN and BITCOINTALK.ORG?
THAT'S LIKE YOU BEING A US CITIZEN and NOT KNOW THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THIS COUNTRY and THE FIRST PRESIDENT

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO is SUPPOSEDLY THE PERSON(s), HE/SHE, IT, ALIEN, GOVERNMENT,  or even ME!  NO ONE KNOWS also EVEN IF IS A PERSON,  MAYBE IT WAS A ROBOT!  THAT WOULD BE FUNNY

i guess i will just use lower case now.  i am finding out the rules here!  by everyone telling me i am breaking something  Undecided        
it just makes me want to cry  Cry

cryptoworld99

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:27:28 AM

Bitcoin is a great innovation, regarding Satoshi Nakamoto, the name itself is a pseudonym, no one knows who or where Satoshi Nakamoto is.

Legend has it: Satoshi Nakamoto used bitcointalk.org in the early days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

Here is a list of people who may be Satoshi Nakamoto
https://news.bitcoin.com/10-people-who-might-be-satoshi-nakamoto/

Good luck on your quest.
CrybabyGansta (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:38:44 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 02:01:32 AM by CrybabyGansta

don't worry i have the FBI working on this!  unless they are Satoshi Nakamoto  Huh  LOL

I honestly think it is not a person but a group of people that are just trying to be sneaky.  

Like look at the Federal Reserve.  which is a private firm that controls money (printing, velocity, interest rates etc..) for past 100 years and that is a tricky, sneaky organization misleading people but their name.  ---Federal-- Shocked

WHY you ask first of Federal Reserve(FED)  is not federal at all!!  do your homework..  FED could of made up this BITCOIN since Satoshi Nakamoto is no one.  They did it before to control money and this group of people can do it again and fool everyone for the next 100 years. They been fooling everyone for the past 100 years.  Bitcoin and FED money is backed by the same thing and that's is THIN AIR.  By the time END THE FED happens Bitcoin will be stable?

what are your thoughts!  on what i wrote or   Satoshi Nakamoto in general
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3851

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:43:01 AM

Bitcoin is a decade-old asset. Do you really think something as new as bitcoin would immediately be stable in price? It takes a good amount of liquidity to achieve stability, which can take years and decades.

If you don't like the price fluctuations of bitcoin, it's pretty simple. Go sell, and don't hold bitcoin. No one is forcing you to.

And also, please stop using unnecessarily small fonts if you want people to actually take you seriously.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CrybabyGansta (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:57:59 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 02:11:43 AM by CrybabyGansta

Bitcoin is a decade-old asset. Do you really think something as new as bitcoin would immediately be stable in price? It takes a good amount of liquidity to achieve stability, which can take years and decades.

If you don't like the price fluctuations of bitcoin, it's pretty simple. Go sell, and don't hold bitcoin. No one is forcing you to.

And also, please stop using unnecessarily small fonts if you want people to actually take you seriously.

Sorry i am trying to please everybody the first DUDE says words toooo BIG so i didn't want to re type it so i made the font smaller which was easier now you are saying it is to small so now i put it back to the original size.  I been breaking to many rules now i am breaking the ITS TO SMALL FONTS RULE.   what do i do just type boring like every one else than why do this bitcointalk website have all those features available at my finger tips?
I just wanted to grab attention..  in other chat-room guy said everything looks like R ainbows colors  LOL
mk4
Legendary

Merit: 3851

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 02:35:24 AM

what do i do just type boring like every one else than why do this bitcointalk website have all those features available at my finger tips?
I just wanted to grab attention..  in other chat-room guy said everything looks like R ainbows colors  LOL

Yes. Because no one gives a crap about the styling of people's topics here. What mostly matters is the actual content. And if you want to grab attention, try creating actual good topics and opinions so you wouldn't need to do annoying and unnecessary stuff such as resizing text and adding colors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:31:26 AM

When there's a new coin, it is not that easy to make them labeled the same as bitcoin because bitcoin is really the most popular cryptocurrency made by Satoshi and it's advantages to us is really good. The reason why altcoins can't surpass the liquidity and stability that bitcoin had, is because of the people that doesn't use it as a main crypto to invest with. Most people invest in bitcoin because of its price when it is in its peak although, we know that bitcoin is volatile for a decade and above.

Fluctuations are normal and you just need to deal with that, you should know how to regulate and manipulate your money based on its price in the market. Some people can't take the reality of bitcoin being the most volatile cryptocurrency that's but they are still holding.

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:40:55 AM

I mean, I am sure Satoshi liked jokes but I'm not sure he liked cringe Roll Eyes

Satoshi is not on the forum anymore for the same reason many other top devs aren't (or may be only active in their own board). It's a shitfest at all time on the forum, there are so many members creating useless threads filled up with nonsense, BS or that have been discussed a gazillion times before, plagiarizing, bumping and advertising shitcoins, scams and so on.

For someone like Satoshi, it'd literally be a waste of time and you all would probably call him arrogant for not replying to so many questions about his personal life and/or why his coin isn't $1M already. No, Satoshi can't change the price in the snap of a finger. Bitcoin isn't Dove to have a fixed price in a store. It's an asset that changes its value 24/7.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 04:45:44 AM

If you had used search button then you should found lots of thread about it, this isn't something new here. Why you need satoshi? Its seems you are feeling problems with price e drop or pump. Do you want to ask satoshi regarding that? Bitcoin is a fully decentralized currency and that was possible only for satoshi. If satoshi revealed himself then it wouldn't be fully decentralized, it would turn into semi decentralized. Just see to other crypto currencies like eth, the team have control price? So even satoshi revealed he couldn't do anything with price. Don't seek for him otherwise you will be hopeless.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 04:49:42 AM

HOW CAN YOU BUY AND SELL THINGS?  YOU WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR PRICES IN YOUR STORE EVERY DAY...!!
It would be easier if you are just basing it on Bitcoins price and not having a fixed BTC price for an item.

For example, if you were selling the laptop for $500 USD at this time, the price of BTC is around $8700ish~, it would be 0.0576~ Once you receive the BTC, convert it immediately to fiat. If that's what you are worried about. If the price of BTC is $4000 it would be 0.125. It's still $500 but you have more BTC with it.

I think that's what's great with the volatility, it's somewhat going to be a gamble. If you support BTC, support it, if not, don't be a crybabygangsta Cheesy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CrybabyGansta (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:11:49 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 06:28:54 AM by CrybabyGansta

It would be easier if you are just basing it on Bitcoins price and not having a fixed BTC price for an item.

For example, if you were selling the laptop for $500 USD at this time, the price of BTC is around $8700ish~, it would be 0.0576~ Once you receive the BTC, convert it immediately to fiat. If that's what you are worried about. If the price of BTC is $4000 it would be 0.125. It's still $500 but you have more BTC with it.

I think that's what's great with the volatility, it's somewhat going to be a gamble. If you support BTC, support it, if not, don't be a crybabygangsta Cheesy.

I support Cryptocurrency NO DOUBT!   But I believe Cryptocurrency should be cheap for everyone to use!  Stable to put in your wallet! Cool
Not to buy Bitcoin then convert it to USD!  Huh  We are trying to get away from USD and government back money.  More towards just using Peoples money(cryptocurrency) to buy and sell NOT CONVERT! That makes no sense.  your treating it like a stock and not currency! Angry

All fiat money, yeah there are times government fiat can fluctuate wildly but still is average mostly stable.  
But all Fiat Money Direction is down to 0.00 once after created.(look at USD graph after took OFF gold standard) I don't understand why everyone thinks Bitcoin is going up forever! Huh  Fiat don't work like that unless back by Gold.  Gold makes it stable but goes up against all other currencies cause gold never fluctuates ONLY fiat currencies do!
The average Joe can't afford a bitcoin and put his savings into that wildly fluctuates. So person can get off the Fake FED money or government back money.  That is the whole point of Crypto

Everybody I know doesn't own a single Bitcoin!!!  But just trades it Via GBTC, BTC(fund) that tracks it so they don't really own the coin itself.
Its like investing in (ETF) GLD  to buy GOLD but you will never own real gold that way(that also makes no sense)

So being said and about Bitcoins Idea when no one is actually holding the coins in wallets and buying stuff whats its meant for. (everyone I know just trades the Fund on stock market.  It makes no sense.

Thats why  SATOSHI NAKAMOTO   needs to come Out and Fix his/her,  whomever   the creator of Bitcoin  Problem and have it affordable not a Gamble.     SATOSHI NAKAMOTO should back Bitcoin by gold to stabilize it now

Average person cant even afford to mine 1 bitcoin so  SATOSHI NAKAMOTO  needs to fix that and stop hiding or come back from the DEAD!

sunshinelegit

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:16:06 AM

I guess that Satoshi isn't real person. It's more likely group of the persons, who developed bitcoin blockchain
BlackHatCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 7548

Protocols over bureaucrats

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:22:53 AM

Why do always scamming people type in capitals? Anyway, imagine a list with all the bitcointalk topics about satoshi nakamoto and who is he. It would not end  Cheesy

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████