Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help to work with API, i will pay.  (Read 166 times)
cryptoworld99 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:26:32 AM

Can anyone make something similar to this?

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/4369/images/screenshots/12949-f5749091c0c0feade9315e60361a65e5.png

Should be so when someone pays it updates to paid without reloading page.

Javascript, PHP, HTML preferably.

here is the code I want to use...

https://www.sendbit.io/page/api-documentation

Please let me know how much you want to charge I can pay in BTC

Thank you in advance.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6183

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:12:38 PM

The screenshot you posted is from Coinbase commerce. Why not use that instead? Because unlike the website you're using, Coinbase can easily be implemented without the need of any technical knowledge, unless you're trying to make something customized.

Also, the website you're using has no online presence, and a lot of typo's. I don't think it would be smart to trust them with your money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ForZeTranslations

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:56:49 PM

send me a message on telegram @AyungP
cryptoworld99 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:21:41 PM

The screenshot you posted is from Coinbase commerce. Why not use that instead? Because unlike the website you're using, Coinbase can easily be implemented without the need of any technical knowledge, unless you're trying to make something customized.

Also, the website you're using has no online presence, and a lot of typo's. I don't think it would be smart to trust them with your money.

The only reason is sendbit allows me to have my private keys, any suggestions? what do you think? can you sign up and see if the system is good?
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:17:53 PM

The only reason is sendbit allows me to have my private keys, any suggestions? what do you think? can you sign up and see if the system is good?
Setup locally with jsonrpc clients / owning your private keys and wallets is the best and safest solution for this. I can code this for u if u need.
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:16:21 AM

I can help you for sure. Have already worked with cryptocurrencies previously. Add me on the telegram @Vikinglord for the further discussion. Let's connect to discuss. 

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:20:24 AM

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/4369/images/screenshots/12949-f5749091c0c0feade9315e60361a65e5.png

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Let us connect on telegram: @sales17 or skype: lalit@eiysys.com.

Look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Priya
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6183

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 08:38:38 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 08:58:50 AM by OmegaStarScream

I did make an account yesterday, and now I'm getting this error whenever I try to login:

Code:
Internal Error Occurred
A critical error occurred in the application. Terminating.

Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on null in /var/www/html/lib/Authentication/Authentication.php:139 Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/models/accountModel.php(26): Authentication->login('25bd613e-de0a-4...', 'azeqsd789456')
#1 /var/www/html/controllers/accountController.php(43): Account::loginHandler(Object(Authentication))
#2 /var/www/html/lib/Astrid/App.php(136):
accountController->login()
#3 /var/www/html/lib/Astrid/App.php(43): fernico->loadController()
#4 /var/www/html/resources/index.php(21): fernico->__construct() #5 {main} thrown

Which is another reason to not use this service...

Also, just because they are giving you access to your private keys, does not mean that they're not keeping a copy of these keys, and you can't tell if they are doing that, because the site is not open source.

I would suggest going with BTCPayServer instead. If you can't afford running a full node, or don't have the technical knowledge to set it up, you can a third party host.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoworld99 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 12:13:20 PM

I did make an account yesterday, and now I'm getting this error whenever I try to login:

Code:
Internal Error Occurred
A critical error occurred in the application. Terminating.

Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on null in /var/www/html/lib/Authentication/Authentication.php:139 Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/models/accountModel.php(26): Authentication->login('25bd613e-de0a-4...', 'azeqsd789456')
#1 /var/www/html/controllers/accountController.php(43): Account::loginHandler(Object(Authentication))
#2 /var/www/html/lib/Astrid/App.php(136):
accountController->login()
#3 /var/www/html/lib/Astrid/App.php(43): fernico->loadController()
#4 /var/www/html/resources/index.php(21): fernico->__construct() #5 {main} thrown

Which is another reason to not use this service...

Also, just because they are giving you access to your private keys, does not mean that they're not keeping a copy of these keys, and you can't tell if they are doing that, because the site is not open source.

I would suggest going with BTCPayServer instead. If you can't afford running a full node, or don't have the technical knowledge to set it up, you can a third party host.

Hi I am looking into btcpayserver, seeems cool, sendbit seems fine on my end are you still getting the error? maybe contact the support?
isabella17

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 01:21:02 PM

Thank you in advance.

You want the best liquidity & API system for exchange, then call whatsapp/telegram @ +91 9500575285 or mail @ hello@coinsclone.com

Live website chat also available @ cryptocurrenct exchange software website
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: