Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 11:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please give me advice for the best camera.  (Read 203 times)
Chrystora123 (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:54:08 PM

since the beginning of "PANDEMIC" this happened, we could not worship (I am a devout Protestant Christian) I want to propose to our church officials about making online worship on YouTube..

I'm tired of looking for references on YouTube and Google about which is the best between DSLR and MIRRORLESS, please give me advice based on your experience (if you've ever done live streaming on YouTube) what camera is suitable for live streaming above 1 hour, heat resistance and the price at under $ 400!!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3118

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 05:50:10 AM

since the beginning of "PANDEMIC" this happened, we could not worship (I am a devout Protestant Christian) I want to propose to our church officials about making online worship on YouTube..

I'm tired of looking for references on YouTube and Google about which is the best between DSLR and MIRRORLESS, please give me advice based on your experience (if you've ever done live streaming on YouTube) what camera is suitable for live streaming above 1 hour, heat resistance and the price at under $ 400!!

Watch it, you don't want to go to hell!

Our reference means nothing, other than you will suffer eternally if you follow it.

Ignore what everyone posts.  Trust only what you dream of when you are at your weakest moment. 
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 05:05:44 PM

Get an actual streaming video recorder instead of photo camera, specially if on a budget. Would be a challenge to find a decent cmos sensor under 1k if you need long video exposures with static quality in aggressive environment)))
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: