Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we trust binance exchange?  (Read 2364 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 02:41:25 PM

At present the cryptocurrency world; Binance is a trusted and reliable cryptocurrency exchange. The security of investors' money is relatively high here. The CEO of Binance is always active with his team in the development and security of the exchange. They do not list here without good quality tokens. Its volume is much higher. I personally feel comfortable trading here.

This trust is dangerous to me. Binance is a good exchange and even I use it but I always try to spread my risk around and never put everything in one basket. Same with money, same with exchanges. Whenever a company is reliant on one man to make its decisions, we all have to wary of them.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 04:07:09 PM

for new users might have worries, but for old users since the Binance platform was launched, they will believe and there is no other reason not to use, I myself also still use Binance to trade, Many problems have been overcome by CZ, so take it easy

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:29:03 PM
Merited by jvdp (2), Ron~Popeil (1), Kalm (1)

Binance have highest trading volume on the overall crypto market now , and a better exchange platform that offers better IEO Campaigns over the few year. I personally don't have anything against binance exchange which being one of the trusted exchanges for crypto holders . While they were hacked last year ,right now they may have already upgraded their security system . I am IEO lover and its easy to say IEO is always profitable on this binance platform . Because of this , now Binance is the biggest trusted exchange in crypto  space in my opinion .

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:34:54 PM

Why binance called world largest BTC exchange?
1: the highest security is available in binance compared to the other crypto exchange?
2: Generate high volume in the altcoin?
3: best ieo launcher? Compared to the other exchange?

What is your opinion? Drop your experiences & Opinion?
I just use binance because of their higher volume as compared to other Exchanges that have the same altcoin listed. Also their user interface is pretty easy to understand and pretty neat as compared to other exchanges.
Also their launchpad is pretty decent where usually every ieo performs good.
Also talking about security I would say that don't save your coins on an exchange as any exchange can get hacked any time, so it's better to save only that amount of coins on exchange that you like to trade or sell and rest you should keep in a wallet whose private keys you own.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:35:13 PM

It is the biggest crypto exchange with nice support, low fees and high security. But, nobody says that it is safe to hold your cryptocurrencies due to possible hacks.  Wink

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:46:41 PM

1: the highest security is available in binance compared to the other crypto exchange?

SAFU makes binance as trusted exchange compared to others which is for, if exchange got hacked then traders won't lose their money the exchange will pay the lost amount from their own so their security measures is not better but how they are treating after the hack really matters and made them as better exchange compared to others.

It has less fee compared to others so more traders means more trading volume.

With the following 1 and 2, people think projects from this exchange are trusted enough.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:51:46 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2020, 09:17:30 AM by ololajulo

1. Binance high trade volume
2. An exchange with true volume
3. Considerable low transaction fee
4. contains reliable project coin
They have a great community and CEO that is active and has a presence in social media

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:56:57 PM

SAFU makes binance as trusted exchange compared to others which is for, if exchange got hacked then traders won't lose their money the exchange will pay the lost amount from their own so their security measures is not better but how they are treating after the hack really matters and made them as better exchange compared to others.

It has less fee compared to others so more traders means more trading volume.

With the following 1 and 2, people think projects from this exchange are trusted enough.

Safu is a joke. Even if they really have the coins set aside as they claim it's not going to be enough to cover a serious fuckup.

They only have enough money to cover small losses. If someone hacks them and steals a lot of coins like it happened to so many exchanges they are going to reimburse maybe 10% of your losses and tell you to be happy that they were able to give anything back because "other exchanges" wouldn't.
Will you be happy if it happens and say that they are great because they had safu?
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:06:26 PM

I think the truth about binance is that the exchange platform has put in a lot of work and effort in ensuring that they have a worthwhile community that trusts them so much,
Likewise, binance offer exchange of crypto currency in the simplest and easiest of forms, be it interface and platform beautiful outlay.

Even binance kyc is encouraging; it takes less than 5 minutes if you do it properly, and you get to trade margin, futures all in a single platform.
Binance now lets me withdraw fiats to my bank accounts amongst other benefits.; It is the king of exchange platform.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:41:06 PM

I like absolutely everything about this exchange. So far, fortunately, I have not identified any shortcomings. But for many, it still remains attractive to hold an IEO on this exchange. This creates a demand for their native coin and interest in investing.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 09:12:25 PM

Yes you are absolutely right, Binance has many things that has gained users especially security and features. People leave their funds on Binance without having to panic unlike some exchanges and this fiat crypto transaction brought another good aspect of Binance. Have you talked about IEO? They score so high so binance is a good trusted Exchange even the top on CMC.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 09:35:10 PM

Binance exchange is the most favoritest one due to its honest behavior, they care about its customers, they tried to solve every problem even they hacked Binance they covered all losses.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 10:17:58 PM

Binance exchange is the most favoritest one due to its honest behavior, they care about its customers, they tried to solve every problem even they hacked Binance they covered all losses.

Yes, Binance is first in this and others are still crawling behind it. This is what is almost making Binance have that monopoly power and people are always wanting their projects to be listed on to. If you ask anyone today, which exchnage they desire most, it would be Binance first. Binance has its own flaws, but their good deeds have overshadowed their flaws.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 10:26:24 PM

It is the biggest crypto exchange with nice support, low fees and high security. But, nobody says that it is safe to hold your cryptocurrencies due to possible hacks.  Wink
This is depend your intention and I think there is no safest way to store our asset although we store it in cold wallet. I've found some user and even there is my friend who hold his cryptocurrency in cold wallet and he lost all their asset in it just because he forget to store the prikey. And it will be same when we store crypto on the exchange, if you are negligent to store the security tool to access your asset (in an exchange or in cold wallet) you will never be safe. But if you care with all the thing to make your asset is secure then you are free to choose both of them.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 11:16:02 PM

We must trust binance because of high security, active CEO always shown his self and because they have a friendly interface on the platform also they are active on their community they have a good customer service and if there's a question they will give you an amswer immediately.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 08:12:35 AM

Actually I have no reason but I think this exchange has high security than others exchange. Even this exchange all volume is definitely legit. You will see that p2pb2b, vindax or Latoken etc exchange has fake volume so you can't sell your high amount tokens.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 09:09:25 AM

Actually I have no reason but I think this exchange has high security than others exchange. Even this exchange all volume is definitely legit. You will see that p2pb2b, vindax or Latoken etc exchange has fake volume so you can't sell your high amount tokens.

High security? No...

They were hacked last year. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-08/crypto-exchange-giant-binance-reports-a-hack-of-7-000-bitcoin

They lost $40 million USD worth of bitcoin that time, but they were able to survive because they are a profitable exchange and no traders complain that they lose their money, so that's the reason why they are still here now, in fact they were able to introduce their insurance system that time as they have been setting aside funds to cover loses like this.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 09:19:46 AM

I Love Binance because The CEO of Binance is a well-known personality and when you know a business owner or any exchange owner and the CEO has an excellent reputation then the trust and popularity increases automatically.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 11:52:10 AM

I Love Binance because The CEO of Binance is a well-known personality and when you know a business owner or any exchange owner and the CEO has an excellent reputation then the trust and popularity increases automatically.
It's not the owner only, CZ the CEO of Binance become popular because of Binance, so even if he will retire soon, Binance will still remain popular as they are one of the top exchange in the market now. I believe that CZ were able to successfully run Binance and with their expansion, it's so visible to us since every year they always give big updates that makes investors more confident with what they are investing.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 11:59:46 AM

binance exchanges show good developtment in their feature, its not only about market liquidity and trading volume. but binance exchanges providing usefull feature that needed by traders. trading margin , staking, lending , and many other be  example how they understand what traders needed. so many traders prefer binance as their trading platform.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄