Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we trust binance exchange?  (Read 2364 times)
AnniDey

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 05:44:49 PM

I primarily work with this return concerning their ultra-dynamic plus speedy aid and meagre contract rates. As well, they give you different types with shows so that you can receive some bucks as well. The following return is strictly made use of plus many of the gold coin plus symbol contains a massive volume of a sequence for either section. Thus can use the following return each time. People have an excellent formidable basic safety to protect customer capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:23:22 AM

Some of the reasons that attract me or others as well to Binance is the easy registration process, very easy to understand user interface even for the first timer in crypto space,  Altcoins keep on increasing and one which is not worth is being removed, good liquidity on the exchange and good safety feature as well.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 01:41:08 PM

I have a lot of respect for Changpeng Zhao. He worked hard to build the platform and he has stood against the draconian demands made by various governments regarding the KYC requirement. All that said, is he going to reimburse the users, in case the funds are stolen by some hacker? I understand that Binance reimbursed the users in 2019, when funds worth $40 million were stolen by criminals. But will they take the same approach in future, if the amount is quite large?
dady12

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:59:21 PM

Some of the reasons that attract me or others as well to Binance is the easy registration process, very easy to understand user interface even for the first timer in crypto space,  Altcoins keep on increasing and one which is not worth is being removed, good liquidity on the exchange and good safety feature as well.
Crypto related services are sometimes really hard to get even registration done - I totally agree, binance helps with this.
But its liquidity was that great during this March dump, afaik kraken and bitfinex were providing majority of liquidity on the global market.
binance's wide choice is something I appreciate the most honestly
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:08:20 PM

It is very good for investment because it is the most secure and privacy. There are many coins in this exchange and trading volume is so much. Therefore, we can trust binnace exchange for our coins. It is also top exchange many times.      

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:53:07 PM

First, they do have the best customer service team rather than most trading platforms making them one of the most trusted and efficient platforms out there second, when it comes to projects they do invest so much effort also most of the trades from almost all of the cryptoes has really high trading volume.

Speaking of vulnerability, when it comes to security most of the exchanges do have really great security against potential threats but they do have an emergency insurance fund, as per last year's data breaching making them to be more trusted.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 03:52:48 PM

Let me add that it is user friendly, very responsive to questions through their customer support, also very quick to resolve some problems if any by the customers, and now I trust them even more because they now support direct deposit and withdraw to my local bank account, it couldn't get any better than that, binance is the best exchange like it or not.
TEAM360

Activity: 40
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 04:40:21 PM

Binance CEO has a physical presence and constantly looking to diversify into almost every blockchain venture gives binance a global reputation and that's the important thing for me to trust on Binance.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:34:32 PM

It is very good for investment because it is the most secure and privacy.

I would like to disagree with it. Binance already suffered from hackers attack https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-08/crypto-exchange-giant-binance-reports-a-hack-of-7-000-bitcoin. Also according to article https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-kyc-breach-did-it-happen-and-if-so-whos-to-blame more than 10,000 identity photos (kyc) were stolen.

Also - not a single exchange is secure !

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KiloFoxtrot
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:53:47 PM

When Binance first start it didn't have highest trading volume and IEO yet. What they had at that time, easy to use and friendly website designed, trading terminal, enthusiast support team, good strategies. I remember that time Polinex and Bittrex were biggest exchanges, they refused my KYC dozens times, while Binance completed it in a day. Because of that, now Binance is the biggest exchange.

Binance KYC is the best here. It's almost instant as long as requirements are met. KYC verification isn't also compulsory, it's only needed for increasing daily limit and withdrawals of fiats  

Just for this reason alone regarding KYC verification, it's definitely a good reason for a lot of traders to trust Binance.

It's easy really, The reason we trust Binance because of it's rating and popularity. There's just a slight chance that BNB is turning against us. What if Binance is a scam? Well, If it is. Then it will shake the whole crypto world. It's like one of the main foundation of a building. Remove it the building goes tumbling down. Why? Because binance right now is the #1 coin and they own CMC. So if they are not legit. Why bother buy CMC? To get more attraction and scam people on the long run?

Actually, re: Binance owning CMC, this issue did raise some concerns about CMC losing their credibility.

It is very good for investment because it is the most secure and privacy.

I would like to disagree with it. Binance already suffered from hackers attack https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-08/crypto-exchange-giant-binance-reports-a-hack-of-7-000-bitcoin. Also according to article https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-kyc-breach-did-it-happen-and-if-so-whos-to-blame more than 10,000 identity photos (kyc) were stolen.

Also - not a single exchange is secure !

Re: trust, I totally agree that security is a very important factor indeed.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:04:15 PM

Binance CEO has a physical presence and constantly looking to diversify into almost every blockchain venture gives binance a global reputation and that's the important thing for me to trust on Binance.
Basically, their reputation is my most wanted in binance exchange. Those who have  been into this cryptocurrency industry as exchange has given us the positive mindset to believe them on positive delivery, binance has one of the best security and customers support service than any other cryptocurrency exchange. There is trustworthy from binance customers to their exchange, their listing is always a success for any project on their platform.

bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2220

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 07:50:48 PM

Actaually it is a good question. But the question doesn’t only belongs to Binance. Is belonging to nearly everthing.  Why do you trust a company? Why do you trust the doctor who you have never meet before? Because you have heard good things about them.  And if you hearing it very often then trust develops.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:59:21 PM

Why binance called world largest BTC exchange?
1: the highest security is available in binance compared to the other crypto exchange?
2: Generate high volume in the altcoin?
3: best ieo launcher? Compared to the other exchange?

What is your opinion? Drop your experiences & Opinion?
I can only say that you need to have time to buy BNB tokens))) The exchange is top-end and I often trade on it. I like a lot of functionality and a nice interface, which became even better after the update.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 11:36:45 PM

Why binance called world largest BTC exchange?
1: the highest security is available in binance compared to the other crypto exchange?
2: Generate high volume in the altcoin?
3: best ieo launcher? Compared to the other exchange?

What is your opinion? Drop your experiences & Opinion?
I can only say that you need to have time to buy BNB tokens))) The exchange is top-end and I often trade on it. I like a lot of functionality and a nice interface, which became even better after the update.
Yes, after the last update, the Binance exchange interface is more incredible to me. I can't find any issues when I use this exchange. Of course Binance exchange is the best IEO launcher. Every time I use this exchange, I don't need to wait for long to sell or buy any coins. Binance exchange has the highest real volume. Every exchange has some security problems, but Binance solves the security problem very quickly.
Issues that can be experience isnt really something surprising for any platforms to experience on.The thing here is that they do know how to resolve it as quickly as they can
and we have seen on how binance able to manage such stuff when they do experienced that breach wayback before. Trust isnt really something that can really be gained
easily by a platform. I remember those days where Binance is just starting up, they do try their best to give out the best user experience and cater all the needs and
now we do able to see on how far they've become.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 11:48:08 PM

The Number one exchange that withstand many challenges all these years plus it has alot of services which really makes it just a better exchange to keep your asset with less worries I think it just kind of give you the comfort you dont get with crypto

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 02:05:59 AM

The Number one exchange that withstand many challenges all these years plus it has alot of services which really makes it just a better exchange to keep your asset with less worries I think it just kind of give you the comfort you dont get with crypto
Binance has been pleasing to investors all the time, and I am sure you will not lose money by participating in this exchange. Besides, if you have participated in trading here, you will definitely have a very different experience because this exchange is very suitable for new traders. However, before joining, you should learn carefully because in the past, this exchange has been attacked so only trust 70%.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀