Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe to join campaign does not mean rewarding campaign  (Read 1439 times)
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 11:08:13 PM

The space is full of so many uncertainties, and i wouldn't totally trust every bounty i join, i do my research, and join in good faith.
If projects as ooobtc, and digitalbits can refuse to pay hunters, then who cant do likewise?

It is not enabling wrong but saying it as it is
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hushpupppy (OP)

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:50:53 PM

We can't know which project will turn profit after bounty ends so that's why I have to keep joining bounties that are good enough to me, bounty luck is lower than ever but not totally impossible, you have to create chances to end up earning good reward
There’s a risk on choosing a campaign since the bounty campaign needs more time before you totally get the reward but if its a real project then you’ll be good after that. Its good to depend on your own instinct and sometimes, you’ll have to know the opinion of the public to know if the project will be profitable or not.

It is good to trust personal instinct when joining a bounty campaign, but before using your instincts you also need to fuel your knowledge with the right source of information, that way its easy to decide which is which, risking your time to join a bounty.

Always dyor, and remember its either the bounty pays or fails.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:17:13 PM

We can't know which project will turn profit after bounty ends so that's why I have to keep joining bounties that are good enough to me, bounty luck is lower than ever but not totally impossible, you have to create chances to end up earning good reward
There’s a risk on choosing a campaign since the bounty campaign needs more time before you totally get the reward but if its a real project then you’ll be good after that. Its good to depend on your own instinct and sometimes, you’ll have to know the opinion of the public to know if the project will be profitable or not.

It is good to trust personal instinct when joining a bounty campaign, but before using your instincts you also need to fuel your knowledge with the right source of information, that way its easy to decide which is which, risking your time to join a bounty.

Always dyor, and remember its either the bounty pays or fails.
I usually try to support the project if I like its idea. Even if they promise a low reward and mayn't collect the necessary investments. But always need to carefully check both the team and the documentation, because there are too many scammers now.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:41:15 PM

Sometimes there are other bounty that is worth more than those so called safe campaigns.
We just need to search for it and trust them but I am not sayig that those safe campaign isn't worth it we just have different opinion and choices.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:53:45 PM

At this point, I think it is better not to depend on the bonus being traded, if the project is not popular, it would be very dangerous to advertise for them, Cartesi is never listed until the money The bonus ends and the group chooses the bonus. Even if the bonus is listed and traded, some people will say that you should check if there is enough volume or not, this is not always true.

hushpupppy (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:27:22 PM

At this point, I think it is better not to depend on the bonus being traded, if the project is not popular, it would be very dangerous to advertise for them, Cartesi is never listed until the money The bonus ends and the group chooses the bonus. Even if the bonus is listed and traded, some people will say that you should check if there is enough volume or not, this is not always true.

This is just it, most trading tokens are already weak and not gaining momentum, luring hunters in crashing the price and refusal to pay up.

But you can not look down on any Bounty

posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 10:41:30 PM

In my opinion, you cannot call it success unless it is finished or unless the projects of the platform is in good execution. I have experienced joining in campaign which is good because the I have received from its last bounty but not new one is not a success so I didn't received any of rewards.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:45:16 PM

Sometimes there are other bounty that is worth more than those so called safe campaigns.
We just need to search for it and trust them but I am not sayig that those safe campaign isn't worth it we just have different opinion and choices.
We can find a worth bounty to apply if we have time also to search on them and be careful sometimes because of these so many bounty campaign have no time for us to distribute a bounty rewards. And for now there are a bounty campaign are trusted and I think it was worth to participate on it, Actually the best thing we can do is work hard to find on them are choose those bounty campaign are listed already in exchange.
hushpupppy (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 12:59:01 PM

In my opinion, you cannot call it success unless it is finished or unless the projects of the platform is in good execution. I have experienced joining in campaign which is good because the I have received from its last bounty but not new one is not a success so I didn't received any of rewards.

Yes it cannot be sucess if the project do not execute the product, but there are different angles to this things.
For an investor, if the project lists, and they can get 50-90% profit margin, it is a good success.

For bounty hunters, if they can get good $ from the project, irregardless of if the projects launches or not, it wll be termed success.
So who are the biggest losers? hardcore hodlerS?

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 02:14:28 PM

So even if someone listed particular projects that are safe to join, it doesn't mean you don't need to do your own research.
If you are a bounty hunter, it is your responsibility to assess the project, don't let others do your homework.
They may be doing you a favour for shortlisting possible good projects, but it is still on you how to select a project that you will promote.
Follow your own instincts, check for the project's updates, read the feedbacks, you can gain insights on what will be their performance in the market.
If you feel that you are wasting your time, stay away, don't wait for too long, you will be wasting too much of your effort if you will not quit early.
Some bounty projects are like that because it is difficult to predict which will result until the end of the campaign, sometimes we are also fooled by their project's deception with such a design that many fall into it.

@TimeTeller is correct you said your instinct is stronger to see a better project because with that we can see and further examine how the project we are going to promote, and one more choose the bounty manager who has experience because they will filter out good bounty projects to promote.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hadisaw

Activity: 245

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:47:54 AM

in my opinion it's better to look for a bounty campaign that will soon end because of that it's most likely the project was successful, even though the gift received is smaller than nothing

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 07:03:19 AM

in my opinion it's better to look for a bounty campaign that will soon end because of that it's most likely the project was successful, even though the gift received is smaller than nothing

How can you be sure that a bounty campaign that will soon end is more likely that the project will succeed? Is not the success of a project that is seen from the smooth road map that they (the team) have arranged well? because it is illogical if the success of the project is measured by the duration of the bounty, try to think again to be logical. Grin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:50:14 AM

This year, in abid to join the best bounties around to flex the time; several peeps have highlighted numerous bounty programs and tagged them safe due to the team reputation, the projects product output, and because it is listed on a reputable.
this is one way to say that it is at least safer to join but doesn't necessarily mean that we won't lose at any chance.

It has given different results, with Hex price skyrocketing, while burn and spyce struggles; And the safe sheng also removed kyc as requirements.
I urge every hunter, to realize that while selecting safe bounties to join; also join because you will get profits from trading your rewards.

Lets be realistic Guys ,that bounties now has no promise at all,like what is happening in reality,Bounty days are already gone and we cannot expect any good profit because even if the project is buying?but if time comes that we are available to sell then the value already fell down the ground.

Do your researches, evaluate your chances of earning well; before joining.

i have not joining Bounties for years now because i am lucky to be part of one longest signature in this forum but suddenly closed this year.

But another luck that i come to join this latest campaign.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:29:46 AM

With so many campaigns it getting harder and harder to differentiate between good and bad projects and If we don't do proper research before joining them we could end up wasting our time on a wrong project. but these days almost 90-95% projects are either fake or will have 0 value upon listing lol.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 01:28:28 PM

This year, in abid to join the best bounties around to flex the time; several peeps have highlighted numerous bounty programs and tagged them safe due to the team reputation, the projects product output, and because it is listed on a reputable.

It has given different results, with Hex price skyrocketing, while burn and spyce struggles; And the safe sheng also removed kyc as requirements.
I urge every hunter, to realize that while selecting safe bounties to join; also join because you will get profits from trading your rewards.

Do your researches, evaluate your chances of earning well; before joining.

True and correct dude, there are a lot of campaign still running and happened in bounties section so far.
That is why as a bounty hunters we need to be wise and careful too of course in choosing the best or
legitimate project campaign. We should have no. 1 basis for it.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 01:34:02 PM

The most trusted bounties that looks legit like blockburn and spyce that are already trading turned useless now, listed bounties are more dangerous nowadays
I don't even like promoting bounties that are already listed. Most times they find it difficult to pay hunters what is due to them once they realize that the token price has become valuable in the market. I rather be paid before a token is listed. That way I can decide to do whatever I wish with my reward. Someone mentioned Cartesi as credible, but the truth remains that Cartesi also redeemed its promise to hunters after it was listed on Binance. Some other projects would've reneged on that like CitiOS is doing or like Bizpaye which has locked up hunters reward on Proassetz and can't be withdrawn. So, I guess everything boils down to the integrity and credibility of the dev/team behind a project.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 01:46:03 PM

But on the other hand you do not promote scam, so you not cause that someone will loose real money due to your greed.  Try to think about it, you are not reaponsible when someone is investing into a scam only because you recommend it?  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
skeleto88

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:01:14 PM

You can never really tell which project are going to be successful and which one is going to flop, so if there a given opportunity and you can get rewarded from that certain bounty campaign why not partake, unless the bounty campaign is clearly a scam or have any red flags from the community.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 04:40:32 PM

We can easily and safely join any campaigns that we want but it does not mean that all our efforts will get paid when the campaign ends. But the first thing we must do before applying and spending time promoting this campaign, spent time in researching about this project if it is a scam or not. Days to spent promoting project does not last for only a day or days, mostly it is months and this months will only be useless if it is a scam or it did not succeeded.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 06:19:03 PM

We can easily and safely join any campaigns that we want but it does not mean that all our efforts will get paid when the campaign ends. But the first thing we must do before applying and spending time promoting this campaign, spent time in researching about this project if it is a scam or not. Days to spent promoting project does not last for only a day or days, mostly it is months and this months will only be useless if it is a scam or it did not succeeded.

Sometimes it is enough to look at the number of coins that are allocated to the bounty program and divide them by the number of participants who participate in it. This way we can find out beforehand how much you can earn if the tokens are paid to you. If this amount does not suit you, it is better not to join such a bounty.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██