Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe to join campaign does not mean rewarding campaign  (Read 1440 times)
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:27:59 PM

This year, in abid to join the best bounties around to flex the time; several peeps have highlighted numerous bounty programs and tagged them safe due to the team reputation, the projects product output, and because it is listed on a reputable.

It has given different results, with Hex price skyrocketing, while burn and spyce struggles; And the safe sheng also removed kyc as requirements.
I urge every hunter, to realize that while selecting safe bounties to join; also join because you will get profits from trading your rewards.

Do your researches, evaluate your chances of earning well; before joining.

I agree with your advice.  We should do some research before we are going to join the projects.  Doing evaluation also give good influences  in preparing yourself for the projects too.  Do not focus on the profit only but also the safety.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 07:18:14 PM

I agree with you. Here we need to trust ourselves because we're looking for rewards for work done. Most legit tagged projects do not pay hunters at the end of the campaign, while some pay and the token price keeps tanking whereas scam tagged projects does well for everyone. We should do our own research and promote based on our instincts and chances of payment.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:41:41 PM

Everything about the altcoin market is uncertain and this includes campaigns.

OP mentioned Hex as a profitable campaign but this was a scam coin. You profited because the scam profited and many stupid people converted their ETH into that shitcoin allowing Heart to earn millions of USD and you with your shilling hot a small share of that profit.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:33:05 PM

At this point in time I think it's better not to depend on bounties that are trading, if the project is not a popular one it's dangerous to promote them, Cartesi was never listed until bounty is over and the team chooses binance, let's choose bounties wisely and don't fall for useless projects just because they are listed e.g AZBI
Well it depends on us because one of us in here in a bounty campaign earn even do a small amount, And yes that's it have a many ways to earn while not depending in bounty campaign. We can find some online website that want a skill people like us like editor or anything we have. Choosing bounties are now to difficult full of scam so we need to be careful sometimes promoting them.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:53:52 AM

I agree with your advice.  We should do some research before we are going to join the projects.  Doing evaluation also give good influences  in preparing yourself for the projects too.  Do not focus on the profit only but also the safety.
Yes, and we also will not know about how much profit if we do not do research together with the evaluation of a project, so in this case our evaluation and research will be very helpful and become the main capital before choosing to join.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 06:21:31 AM

Everything about the altcoin market is uncertain and this includes campaigns.

OP mentioned Hex as a profitable campaign but this was a scam coin. You profited because the scam profited and many stupid people converted their ETH into that shitcoin allowing Heart to earn millions of USD and you with your shilling hot a small share of that profit.
Yes this is right. But how can they be convinced that the project is scam if the project continously soar high and even listed on many exchanges. Demand is important for a project, this one has it and liquidity is there. Maybe the scam accusation sometime can be mean for any of us. I did noy participate on this project but I was shocked to see how far that the price goes up since its listing. Maybe risking sometime can reward hunters. Congrats to those who dumped their hex, if this is proven scam then you are lucky enough to sell it at profit.

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:56:53 AM

at least it reduces your chance of getting scam.
yes even though it gets a little paid or even not paid at all.
take part in a campaign such as betting and not sure what the future of the project will be.
but all you have to make sure is that the project is listed in the market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 12:10:40 PM

Yes, and we also will not know about how much profit if we do not do research together with the evaluation of a project, so in this case our evaluation and research will be very helpful and become the main capital before choosing to join.
Doing research does not determine whether you will receive tokens from projects. Good projects can still scam bounty or delay distribution in this market. For us we need to depend on the luck and prestige of the projects

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 12:45:56 PM

I do research and check every possible way if the project is okay.
however sometimes the outcome isn't what you suppose to expect.
the very least anyone could wish is that the project is not a scam, even it pays the least its better rather than wasted time and effort
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 01:19:53 PM

Doing research does not determine whether you will receive tokens from projects. Good projects can still scam bounty or delay distribution in this market. For us we need to depend on the luck and prestige of the projects
Yes, doing research does not determine that a hunter will be paid by the project, but at least he already knows about the direction and concept of the project, so that makes him confident of the project he joins.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 01:46:46 PM

There are lot of good looking bounties that seems to pay good amount of money as well but turns out to be a no no. Bounties nowadays are too dangerous to join and there's no guarantee of receiving good payment or even receive a payment at all. Let's all be careful in joining bounties but, no matter how careful we are, still there are more scam or if not, soon to fail projects out there rather than good ones. So let's all wish ourselves goodluck in choosing campaigns. Haha
brightemo

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 01:49:04 PM

In this year i cant find really profitable new bounties. This virus situation may be the reason of it
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 01:54:19 PM

In this year i cant find really profitable new bounties. This virus situation may be the reason of it
That is not the main reason. The real reason bounty is not as good as 2019 is that investors are not interested in new projects, they are only interested in leading altcoins in this market and it makes new projects It is very difficult to succeed

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 02:14:08 PM

That is not the main reason. The real reason bounty is not as good as 2019 is that investors are not interested in new projects, they are only interested in leading altcoins in this market and it makes new projects It is very difficult to succeed
Yes, crypto investors are not really interested in new project these days but thats not the main reason why new projects are not successful because if the project teams play an important in making their project have an outstanding utility and strategy that will the make the community trust/support their project.
Meanwhile, the reason why investors are not interested in a new project is that most new projects are hype base projects.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 04:15:38 PM

This year, in abid to join the best bounties around to flex the time; several peeps have highlighted numerous bounty programs and tagged them safe due to the team reputation, the projects product output, and because it is listed on a reputable.

It has given different results, with Hex price skyrocketing, while burn and spyce struggles; And the safe sheng also removed kyc as requirements.
I urge every hunter, to realize that while selecting safe bounties to join; also join because you will get profits from trading your rewards.

Do your researches, evaluate your chances of earning well; before joining.

Gone are the days when the stakes are rewarding but as long as the campaign is safe and it has potential in the market, I am ok with it, I have participated in many campaigns that promise a huge reward only to find out later that the project is a potential scam I hope the campaigns I'm on right now are good.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████