Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you newbie looking for perceive income? Just be careful of AIRDROP  (Read 618 times)
Kaliecious

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:39:13 AM

If you are newbie and you are looking for ways of making some  Bitcoin and other altcoin, be very CAREFUL with AIRDROP campaign as many of them out there are out to scam/milk you with the little ones at your disposal. Sometimes, they are out to get your personal information like email address, etc and sell it out for money.
Some of them will tell you to send some amount of BTC or ethereum to their address as fee for you to get the aclaimed airdrop reward of which they will later run away and mute their telegram channel.

Be warn is to be armed.
yes, what you said is true. most airdrops now only collect participant data or perhaps to add to their Twitter and telegram followers.
after the airdrop campaign ended their names and accounts changed and that often happened

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kaliecious

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:42:43 AM

I agree with your opinion that there are many Airdop campaigns whose purpose is to get information from people. To avoid leaking personal information, you must select good project management teams. My experience is to select reputable bounty and airdrop management groups on this bitcointalk forum as Bounty Detective. I earn some money doing campaigns from this group. I hope there are many reputable airdrop project management groups on this forum to contribute to creating a transparent and safe cryptocurrency market for all investors.
always take care of your important documents, don't let others misuse them in their interests, there are lots of airdrops out there that require to fill in personal data, even asking for an ID card or SIM and some are asking for a passport with your photo, it's very dangerous in my opinion

Sometimes, these things are just unavoidable. For instance, in the use of email addresses. It is better you use an unofficial email address for airdrop so that when you receive spams, particularly those spas that are meant to phish and steal away your personal and private info, you right not have cause to fall victim.

I often get spam emails about Airdrop, even I put in the Airdrop group without permission and to my knowledge.
whether they get my email from anywhere, that's why I often block e-mail spamer because it is very annoying

Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:47:16 AM

I never join airdrop that require sending transaction fee. It's kind of shit scam. I receive many airdrop emails everyday with hyperlinks  or shorten links, i just mark them as spam emails and never click at any links. Keep you safe. They maybe virus/scam links

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:51:26 AM

I never join airdrop that require sending transaction fee. It's kind of shit scam. I receive many airdrop emails everyday with hyperlinks  or shorten links, i just mark them as spam emails and never click at any links. Keep you safe. They maybe virus/scam links
the only thing i see that you do wrong is you register or give them your email before , that's why they can send you many spam message in your email which is actually  not secured.

If you have plan to join or participate in any airdrop don't use your main email for that just create a brand new email to register so they cannot  send any spam message in your main email account.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:58:42 AM

yes, what you said is true. most airdrops now only collect participant data or perhaps to add to their Twitter and telegram followers.
after the airdrop campaign ended their names and accounts changed and that often happened
They only increase the number of their supporters then use it for their personal benefit,

We have encountered a lot of the said situation, and yes they often change the group/account name to make it looks like its real in the eyes of their new victims. That's why we better avoid those kinds of airdrops because they only think of themselves and do not care about their participants.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄