Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there Aliens Here Already?  (Read 696 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:46:49 PM

In Noah's day, some angels rebelled and left heaven to live on earth as humans. Why? The Bible says that they wanted to have wives. (Read Genesis 6:2.) But angels were not supposed to do that. (Jude 6) Like those rebellious angels, most people at that time became corrupt and violent. Jehovah destroyed the wicked people with a flood that inundated the entire earth. (Genesis 7:17, 23) But he saved his faithful servants. To survive the Flood, the rebellious angels returned to heaven. The Bible calls these wicked angels "demons. They decided to join Satan's rebellion, and he became their ruler.

to much bible for me.

But, there are things comming in the skies.

https://www.lafm.com.co/estilo-de-vida/ovnis-habrian-sido-captados-desde-la-estacion-espacial-internacional?fbclid=IwAR0soxYjQ1iX1-Wwotgue42lO_dYGY_sr4P7-qrnTsGQSAL6A1rN3RDDBMc

The article says...

De hecho, recientemente fue detectada una flotilla de ovnis en aparente dirección hacia la Tierra. Las imágenes fueron captadas por una cámara de la Estación Espacial Internacional que tiene como función orbitar el planeta. 

No creo que verdad.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:35:02 PM

Usually, people wont to believe these within the past They were followers of traditional religions. But now that the age has changed, nobody believes these. Aliens on earth don't have anything to mention. These are misconceptions of individuals. People of the Hindu religion wont to worship aliens they need to write many names of aliens but there's nothing to mention about aliens it's very difficult to seek out their existence. This planet is formed from the world's largest planetary stars They worshiped various gods and goddesses, including aliens.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:13:10 PM

There's an interesting documentary on Netflix about Bob Lazar that is worth watching if you believe aliens are already or have been here.

Lazar did a podcast with Joe Rogan and his manager last year and it was more compelling than the documentary because Joe challenged Lazar on some of this claims. I'm impartial on the whole aliens thing but too many inconsistencies in Lazar's story make me believe he's bullshitting the entire thing just to get air time and fatten up his wallet. The guy is a convicted criminal that was busted running a prostitute ring with no supporting evidence of his credentials, claiming he went to ivy league institutions and held a physics degree. He also claims to have had prior knowledge of some of the security protocol of Area 51 like a hand scanner, which was declassified in documents years later, but it turns out the hand scanner popped up in movies years earlier and wasn't unique to Lazar.

I want to believe him because it's an interesting story, but too many holes.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 05:42:56 PM

Usually, people wont to believe these within the past They were followers of traditional religions. But now that the age has changed, nobody believes these. Aliens on earth don't have anything to mention. These are misconceptions of individuals. People of the Hindu religion wont to worship aliens they need to write many names of aliens but there's nothing to mention about aliens it's very difficult to seek out their existence. This planet is formed from the world's largest planetary stars They worshiped various gods and goddesses, including aliens.

So, just suppose...

In the past you could go to Earth and be Zeus, Venus, Mercury, Thor, any of a number of interesting characters.

Now you go and you're just an alien.

I'd go some other planet.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:13:58 PM

Do you all believe in the vast solar system with thousands of galaxies there is only one life that is on earth?? if you believe there is only one life on earth, you are selfish broo!!  I believe that deep in space there is life other than humans on earth but our technology has not been able to reach them, maybe those who are there (we can call aliens) are much smarter or more primitive than us, time will surely answer..

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:27:32 PM

I was always fascinated by pyramids and the way they were built. It's fascinating that for hundreds of years people were dating them based on what they were able to find inside and since there were Egyptian writings inside along with their bones it was agreed that they were the builders. Now we know that they were built by an ancient civilization, long before the Egyptians took them over and converted into tombs. Where did those ancient people go? Were they wiped out by a disaster or did they leave?
Thinking that we are the only sentient beings in space is definitely naive.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:51:36 AM

I was always fascinated by pyramids and the way they were built. It's fascinating that for hundreds of years people were dating them based on what they were able to find inside and since there were Egyptian writings inside along with their bones it was agreed that they were the builders. Now we know that they were built by an ancient...

Joe Biden?
Wilhem Jager
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:43:38 PM

In Noah's day, some angels rebelled and left heaven to live on earth as humans. Why? The Bible says that they wanted to have wives. (Read Genesis 6:2.) But angels were not supposed to do that. (Jude 6) Like those rebellious angels, most people at that time became corrupt and violent. Jehovah destroyed the wicked people with a flood that inundated the entire earth. (Genesis 7:17, 23) But he saved his faithful servants. To survive the Flood, the rebellious angels returned to heaven. The Bible calls these wicked angels "demons. They decided to join Satan's rebellion, and he became their ruler.

to much bible for me.

https://www.lafm.com.co/estilo-de-vida/ovnis-habrian-sido-captados-desde-la-estacion-espacial-internacional?fbclid=IwAR0soxYjQ1iX1-Wwotgue42lO_dYGY_sr4P7-qrnTsGQSAL6A1rN3RDDBMc

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:41:30 PM

to much bible for me.

That's one big angel. Is she careful which houses and buildings she steps on? Also I'm concerned... What if she's COVID-positive? No mask...

Who does she think she is?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 06:21:33 PM

Are there Aliens Here Already?

Yes! And we often go to them and their hospitals when we get sick.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: