Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pylon Network could be the Potential Moonshot of 2020  (Read 159 times)
himanshuoe (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:22:04 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2020, 05:42:34 AM by himanshuoe

Pylon Network (PYLNT) has max supply of 633858 only and sitting at a ridiculously low marketcap of 390k approx. They recently got listed on idex and have recently released updated tokenomics. What we are about to witness is outcome of hardwork of 4-5 years.

First lets understand what the project is all about. PYLNT is a blockchain for energy sector and helps world save energy and consumers their energy bills. Apart from this they are also working on P2P energy trading marketplace, where companies can trade their energy credits (research about Copenhagen summit for this usecase). So they have built a tech, which when implemented , automatically helps companies and people save on energy. In simple language, The tech automatically handles the diversion of surplus energy, provides realtime data and improves efficiency.

As per their new token model, every company from now on will have to market buy tokens and stake in order to be able to run federated Nodes and implement pylon. So a lot of buy pressure is coming up.

They are already being used at 4 muncipalities and few private companies and they recently got contract to implement spain's first renewable energy project.

I feel so proud to see, Pylon team is working on an inclusive approach where token holders share in the business success.

500k only in circulation and low marketcap. Lot's of marketing coming before month end.

Let's also understand more about the project and it's History

It's a highly technical project that boast of several accolades from Individuals and governments. For example, Their Chairman won Engineer of the year award in 2017 , apart from that some of the other positives include but not limited to

Working partnership with Basque Country’s energy cooperative, GoiEner
    Partnership with Denmark based GreenHydrogen
    Received the prize from Spain Tech Center, being selected unanimously as the most innovative from all finalist startups, to represent Spain in Silicon Valley
    Launched decentralized renewable energy exchange pilot in partnership with Ecooo.
    Partnership with the community of Freetown Christiania, Denmark.
    The Merchants Association of the San Fernando Market, partner-consumer of the energy cooperative La corriente, joins the Pylon Network pilot test and successfully completes the installation of what is now, the first “Metron” in Madrid, Spain.
    Partnered with eGEO for the development of a certified energy meter
    Spanish company Mirubee integrates Blockchain technology and Pylon Network open source software in its energy meters.
    The only Spanish company invited by the Danish Government to improve public services.
    Last October, Pylon Network was selected as winners of World Summit Awards (WSA) in the Green Energy & Environment category.
    Working partnership with Energisme
    Awarded by WAS (A UN Subsidary) and much more

The list above is very small, and a lot more has been done.

Pylon Network was awarded by UN and featured and hugely refrenced in research articles published by scientists/professors from Institute of Sensors, Signals and Systems, Heriot-Watt University, dinburgh, UK, Department of Anthropology, Durham University, Durham, UK, Siemens Energy Management, Hebburn, Tyne and Wear, UK, School of Energy, Geoscience, Infrastructure and Society, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK Highest Award winning team in Crypto.

Project widely in use and being appreciated by reputed science Orgs.

Why you should invest in Pylon ?

Firstly they have started getting regular work contracts in EU region, hence it has now become a revenue generating project and Token holders earn a percentage of revenue share.

Low supply, low marketcap and team has confirmed a lots of marketing coming once the tokenomics and mainnet details are out next week.

The best part is, Pylon isn't in speculation or upcoming phase like other projects, that "this will happen"/"this will come" etc etc , it is already live at various municipalities in and around Spain, so the risk factor has gone. Team will be expanding to other regions of EU and USA pretty soon.

To make it easier for you to understand, what all has been achieved, I went through various artices from past and collated the following for you. These are some of the achievements, team has procured till date. This is not an exhaustive list and there is much much more to the project. But still it will provide you better picture on the hardwork that has gone into the project.

August 2017

Chosen as one of the finalist startups in South Summit 2017

Working partnership with Basque Country’s energy cooperative, GoiEner
Interviewed by a spanish media company, El Referente
Guto Owen, a highly experienced energy & environment consultant for governments and private sector clients in UK & internationally, joins as Advisor.

September 2017

Cristina Carrascosa, highly experienced blockchain lawyer, education from London School of Economics, Author of various Blockchain Books, Joins the team.
Started discussions with Greenpeace for probable collaboration.
Code audit by Entropy Factory.
Partnership with Denmark based GreenHydrogen

October 2017

Received the prize from Spain Tech Center, being selected unanimously as the most innovative from all finalist startups, to represent Spain in Silicon Valley
Presented at Bitcoin meetup The Cube, La Ingobernable, Madrid.
Article published in Energias Renovables, most prestigious magazine of Spain on renewable energies.
Partnership with the community of Freetown Christiania, Denmark.

Presented at series of meet-ups around Spain and Europe in Copenhagen, Madrid, San Sebastian, Bilbao and others.
Finalized details of pilot project in order to improve the energy distribution and management, within Christiania’s micro-grid.

November 2017

Published Press releases in various online magazines.
Organized few meetups in Basque country.

Launched decentralized renewable energy exchange pilot in partnership with Ecooo.
Trip to Silicon Valley and participation in a 2-week accelerator program in San Francisco.
Presented at Embarcadero center in downtown San Francisco.

December 2017

Meetings with Marine Clean Energy and Sonoma Clean Power of Califronia.
Visited Blockchain EXPO North America, and met with various crypto players.
Visited Plug&Play Tech Center.
Visited offices of Silicon Valley Power and Palo Alto Public Utility.
Introductory talks with E-On Accelerator (DK), Accelerace (DK) and GridVC (FIN)

Jaunuary 2018

Panel member at European Energy Transition Conference 2018 – Geneva, Switzerland!
Presented together with GoiEner at Ateneo de Madrid – Energy & blockchain forum – ICADE, Madrid.

Released screenshots of the platform’s alpha version.
Participation in Ateneo (ESP) and European Smart Cities (CH) conferences.
Code release for first fully functional blockchain algorithm, designed specifically for the needs of the energy sector.

February 2018

Demo version released for Public.
Presented at University of Oxford.
Presented at TechHub Swansea, Wales.

March 2018

Installed the first Pylon based “Metron” energy meters at users of the GoiEner energy cooperative, in a real environment.

April 2018

Presented at

EventHorizon (Berlin, GERMANY). EventHorizon is the ONE exclusive annual event centered on energy blockchain solutions for a future based solely on renewable resources.
EnergyCities (Rennes, FRANCE). The role of blockchain in the energy transition of cities
NIRIG (Belfast, IRELAND).

May 2018

Installed first “Metron” energy meter in Madrid :- The Merchants Association of the San Fernando Market, partner-consumer of the energy cooperative La corriente, joins the Pylon Network pilot test and successfully completes the installation of what is now, the first “Metron” in Madrid, Spain.

Partnered with eGEO for the development of a certified energy meter called – METRON- which will integrate blockchain and the Pyloncoin payment method.
First version of METRON dApp launched.

June 2018

Presented at

ENTSO-E, Brussels, Belgium.

ENGIE Global Team Representatives, Madrid, Spain
Social Enterprise Leaders Forum (SELF), Seoul, S. Korea.
Transactive Energy & Blockchain, Vienna, Austria.
RESCoop.eu General Assembly, Milan, Italy.

July 2018

Prosumers and Pyloncoin dynamic payment system integration.

Presented at

Smart Energy Wales, Organised by Renewable UK (Cymru).
MARESTON, organised by MARES Madrid.
Spanish Foundation for Renewable Energy, Malaga, Spain.

October 2018

Spanish company Mirubee integrates Blockchain technology and Pylon Network open source software in its energy meters.

November 2018

Published the most up-to-date version of its Blockchain Open Source Code and invited energy market players to use it.
Pyloncoin Blockchain Explorer released.

January 2019

Presented at Energy Revolution Congress – Valencia, Spain

February 2019

Updated Whitepaper and Tokenomics Released.
Interviewed by Sustainable Energy magazine, The Energy Bit.

March 2019

Presented at

GENERA Energia – Madrid, Spain.
CTEC – Barcelona, Spain.

May 2019

The only Spanish company invited by the Danish Government to improve public services.

Presented at

Intersolar (Munich, Germany) ,the largest Solar Energy Conference in the industry.
UNEF (Organised by the Spanish Union of PV technology) – Madrid, Spain

June 2019

Launched community reward program.
Webinar :- the impact of new regulations on the self-consumption landscape in Spain.
Belén Gallego, serial Entreprenuer, Public Speaker, Energy Consultant, Founder ATA Insights, Joins Pylon team.

July 2019

Participated in round table conference, Vinalab – Ruta Hackathon

August 2019

Participated in EPRI event :- Presented Pylon Network to investors and US utilities, who were interested to explore the blockchain/ energy landscape.

September 2019

Presented at The Madrid Energy Conference along with representatives of companies such as IBM, Shell etc

October 2019

Presented at
International Conference of Energy Communities – Lisbon
Presentation in Plug & Play Europe Event – Berlin
Foro Solar Conference – Madrid
WeekINN Conference – San Sebastian
IoT World Congress – Barcelona

Formed Partnership with Energisme

November 2019

Presented at
ACOCEX Conference
The Unconference
Valencia Startup Week – Barrio La Pinada event

December 2019

Proudly mentioned in various Spanish media, for delivering energy efficiency impact for local communities: the Valencian Municipality of Canet achieved a 12% reduction on their annual electricity costs, with the support of simple, consumer-centered and consumer-friendly energy services of Pylon Network!

National Winner AT WSA Awards by United Nations

January 2020

Started releasing Educational Video Series
Presented at
Presentation at CMES, Barcelona
Interview published by The online media outlet “The Daily Chain”

February 2020

Presented at
GENERA International Trade
Paco Negre Assigned as New CFO of Pylon Network
Javier Cervera appointed as chairman of Pylon Network! Javier has been recognized as the engineer of the year for 2017 and as the vice-president of AEE – the Association of Energy Engineers.

March 2020
Listing confirmed on Idex (Trading went live in April)
Presented at Effie solar virtual conference

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 04:37:06 AM

You should know that low supply and low market cap are not the factors to decide price of a coin. It depends on many factors, most important factor is working production.

himanshuoe (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:42:09 AM

You should know that low supply and low market cap are not the factors to decide price of a coin. It depends on many factors, most important factor is working production.

Hey buddy, u didn't read, it's already running 4 different government projects and is a revenue generating project now. Highlighted and underlined.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 06:31:21 AM

This token price ATH was at $47 in 2019-10-22 according to coingecko, and since then it has not been able to get up at least $2, any token/coin with good utility according to what you say should be able to start regaining its value slowly, maybe this is an opportunity for people who are interested in this company to get in and take advantage of this very low price, or maybe not, it is hard to tell,
But from what I read above, it seems the project is working hard to set some good records in terms of usability, I will keep my eyes on this.
Molk74

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 06:54:48 AM

This token price ATH was at $47 in 2019-10-22 according to coingecko, and since then it has not been able to get up at least $2, any token/coin with good utility according to what you say should be able to start regaining its value slowly, maybe this is an opportunity for people who are interested in this company to get in and take advantage of this very low price, or maybe not, it is hard to tell,
But from what I read above, it seems the project is working hard to set some good records in terms of usability, I will keep my eyes on this.

the last 2-3 years where hard for crypto....even for legit projects like Pylon!

but i saw it in an other project....quality wins at the end!

imo its a great opportunity to invest in a project with lots of usecases already, upcoming rtokenomic updates and mainnet!

but it`s for sure, this is a patience game....not a quick fliper game Wink

#dyor

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 07:37:59 AM

the last 2-3 years where hard for crypto....even for legit projects like Pylon!

but i saw it in an other project....quality wins at the end!

imo its a great opportunity to invest in a project with lots of usecases already, upcoming rtokenomic updates and mainnet!

but it`s for sure, this is a patience game....not a quick fliper game Wink

#dyor

I have already done my own research and the above I came up with, and even though most project have witnesse a huge dump in price as a result of the prolong bear market, some good ones with real use case have slowly regain some price increase, compare to its ATH, I would think it's current price should be around $1 and above, but I guess the demand for this token is not that much yet,
We see opportunity differently,  lets hope this is a good investment long term because there are more better option out there.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:16:18 AM

Op has put out a lot of great of things about the project and it looks like certainly worth to have a look at it. Although I won't be deciding whether I invest or not based on the low market cap and low supply.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
tangtangup

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:39:04 AM

I see a lot of efforts in your project. Anyway, your way approaching investor is quite counterproductive, your thread title makes investors doubt because many scam/shit projects have the same promotion way. You should change your title, i don't know if it is possible to do that. You should add description to your photos, what is the photo about, what you do at that event.
Cryptonaught867

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 10:55:11 AM

The things is with crypto, people set ridiculously large market caps, in order to absorb more revenue. But such large numbers without any burn mechanism lead to hundreds if thousands of shark fighting over the same piece of meat, where the meat can choose which shark it wants. The market expands and contracts, but thats when good projects should survive. I love the crypto space, because its a hotbed of development and ideas.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: