Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOLD] BitGold | PoS | Launched | Rare  (Read 32469 times)
Goattrading

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:23:47 AM

Anyone have any further questions? We are online and ready to answer them.
Also a couple questions. Do you think it is fair to reward people who invest early with more Gold or possibly a giveaway?

Ive been watching and waiting. Good to see the new plan.

I will be investing my time and energy... so I say "giveaway"... raffles are fun

Good to hear people are interested.
We are thinking of doing a GPU so someone can mine our coin that usually couldn't. Does that sound good? Any other ideas?

Thats difficult to verify that the receiving party isnt just adding to there farm.
Thought, buying raffle ticket with Bit Gold after its on exchange(s), this will give those who dont mine but can buy Bitcoin a chance to win.
1 Ticket per Wallet (still can be gamed, but more effort, but easier to track) per day .. maybe have it so we buy registered tokens with a 24 hour maturity before they can be entered to have a ticket issued...

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Gold-Bars (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:04:04 AM

Also a couple questions. Do you think it is fair to reward people who invest early with more Gold or possibly a giveaway?

I will be investing my time and energy... so I say "giveaway"... raffles are fun

We are thinking of doing a GPU so someone can mine our coin that usually couldn't. Does that sound good? Any other ideas?

Thats difficult to verify that the receiving party isnt just adding to there farm.
Thought, buying raffle ticket with Bit Gold after its on exchange(s), this will give those who dont mine but can buy Bitcoin a chance to win.
1 Ticket per Wallet (still can be gamed, but more effort, but easier to track) per day .. maybe have it so we buy registered tokens with a 24 hour maturity before they can be entered to have a ticket issued...

Hmm, we could do that. Maybe we could do it so that 1 investor gets like %10 more Gold than their original IPO amount or something like that?
MGGB

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:10:10 AM

Hmm, we could do that. Maybe we could do it so that 1 investor gets like %10 more Gold than their original IPO amount or something like that?

I would be in on a set amount raffle, 10% more than original investment could vary quite a bit from one investor to anothor or a gpu, both sound good.
Goattrading

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:14:50 AM

As iam not an IPO investor... what ever works for you.. or maybe a poll from them.

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:13:05 AM

Thread updated with a link to the chineese thread along with the possibility of a GPU raffle. Let me know what you think.
robertson2013

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:33:20 AM

All sounds very good to me and as an early investor and supporter from the previous thread I can assure anyone new to this that the developer has been honest from the start and also refunded other people from the previous IPO  (I have nothing to do with the development but left 0.5btc to help with this new launch) Dev has been true to their word since the initial launch.

With so many coins coming out it is hard to find decent ones and this is shaping up to be a good one.

Goattrading

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:42:27 AM

All sounds very good to me and as an early investor and supporter from the previous thread I can assure anyone new to this that the developer has been honest from the start and also refunded other people from the previous IPO  (I have nothing to do with the development but left 0.5btc to help with this new launch) Dev has been true to their word since the initial launch.

With so many coins coming out it is hard to find decent ones and this is shaping up to be a good one.

Great review. I will take what you have posted into consideration. I have been following the development of this project through it difficulties. I like the enthusiasm of Gold-Bars and the way this launch is setting up. Should be fun.

― H.P. Lovecraft
sillyputti

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:55:12 AM

any thoughts on the GoldBars we mined from the previous launch?

can we trade them in or GDB is pretty much on it's own now?

Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:12:11 AM

Well we can trade them in at a % rate depending on how much you have.
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:52:56 AM

Smiley Smiley
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:30:57 PM

Any last questions for today?
sillyputti

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:49:49 PM

Well we can trade them in at a % rate depending on how much you have.

i have about 0.3 GDB.  mined up till you guys decided to relaunch.  thanks for offering to trade them in, even tho i don't mind keeping them for collector's coin =),

handling this relaunch very well.
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:25:00 PM

We will be contacting previous investors that said they would be interested today. Stay tuned.
bossramsay15

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Damm seen the Chinese one, Good job op that should help the word spread around the world a bit Wink
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:21:11 AM

I am really looking forward to seeing this launch. Hopefully it is much better than the last launch.
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:01:50 AM

I am really looking forward to seeing this launch. Hopefully it is much better than the last launch.

Good to hear. We will do everything in our power to make this go well and smooth.
zsutbd

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:17:39 AM

Good to hear. We will do everything in our power to make this go well and smooth.

"If you are an old investor all you have to do is come up with proof of this such as PM or E-Mail screenshots and possibly send an email or PM to verify the account. As to people already in all you need to do is PM me or email how much you put in along with tx id etc. and I will get in touch with the people hosting escrow.
"
I am old investor。

when  I can  get my share, what is your contact e-mail?admin@bitgold.pw?

NEM:NCVE3G-VBES2G-H7QEUG-L25X6E-EGYSPC-3DMFXM-UIP7
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:53:26 AM

"If you are an old investor all you have to do is come up with proof of this such as PM or E-Mail screenshots and possibly send an email or PM to verify the account. As to people already in all you need to do is PM me or email how much you put in along with tx id etc. and I will get in touch with the people hosting escrow.
"
I am old investor。

when  I can  get my share, what is your contact e-mail?admin@bitgold.pw?

If you originally PM'd me to invest. If you e-mailed us they you need to email us again at CryptoGold@outlook.com
zsutbd

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:02:24 AM

"
I am old investor。

when  I can  get my share, what is your contact e-mail?admin@bitgold.pw?

If you originally PM'd me to invest. If you e-mailed us they you need to email us again at CryptoGold@outlook.com
I have the last IPO Chinese version, whether the allocation rules change?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409515.0
English version is nothing:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391507.msg4215649#msg4215649

BTG测试版客户端:2014.1.15.??
or this is a scam?

NEM:NCVE3G-VBES2G-H7QEUG-L25X6E-EGYSPC-3DMFXM-UIP7
Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:06:08 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391507.0

I am the old investor, so what do I need to do now?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: