Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CZ, and Charles Hoskinson takedown Peter Schiff with brilliant responses!!!  (Read 268 times)
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 10:49:26 AM

How is this a "takedown" and how are these answers "brilliant"? If you take a look at any of his posts, you'd see +80% of the comments roasting him and <20% supporting him. He's an old man, he doesn't even understand how Bitcoin works. The last time he tried to show how crappy Bitcoin is turned 180 degrees straight against his own forehead. With that tweet about "blockchain forgetting his password" he showed how much he really knows about BTC. Boomer.
Sendoku

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:43:57 PM

How is this a "takedown" and how are these answers "brilliant"? If you take a look at any of his posts, you'd see +80% of the comments roasting him and <20% supporting him. He's an old man, he doesn't even understand how Bitcoin works. The last time he tried to show how crappy Bitcoin is turned 180 degrees straight against his own forehead. With that tweet about "blockchain forgetting his password" he showed how much he really knows about BTC. Boomer.

That's exactly right, this man will take himself down without any external help. Especially, when it's CZ, that's not a trustworthy guy anyway
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:52:41 PM

How is this a "takedown" and how are these answers "brilliant"? If you take a look at any of his posts, you'd see +80% of the comments roasting him and <20% supporting him.
I disagree. The answer by CZ in particular was brilliant since it makes complete sense. Schiff is obsessed with BTC and crypto in a negative manner which is easy to observe. Even if he is an old man, he is still a top notch stock brocker.

Especially, when it's CZ, that's not a trustworthy guy anyway
I don't see why you think CZ is not trustworthy. Binance is easily the most trustworthy exchange on the market currently for a multitude of reasons and CZ is one of the primary reasons for that.

He is one of the few crypto individuals I would trust.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:59:25 PM

How is this a "takedown" and how are these answers "brilliant"? If you take a look at any of his posts, you'd see +80% of the comments roasting him and <20% supporting him.
I disagree. The answer by CZ in particular was brilliant since it makes complete sense. Schiff is obsessed with BTC and crypto in a negative manner which is easy to observe. Even if he is an old man, he is still a top notch stock brocker.

Especially, when it's CZ, that's not a trustworthy guy anyway
I don't see why you think CZ is not trustworthy. Binance is easily the most trustworthy exchange on the market currently for a multitude of reasons and CZ is one of the primary reasons for that.

He is one of the few crypto individuals I would trust.

I have to agree with your point. If CZ is not trustworthy among crypto users, why is Binance among the top exchanges? Because if there's no trust from its users, I don't think they will patronize this exchange. I think he is one of the few individuals that doesn't believe on CZ. But look at BNB, they now own CMC. If people has no respect on CZ, I don't think he will be earning multi-million dollars in crypto and purchase CMC very easily.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: