Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Does Dummy Thicc Mean?  (Read 73 times)
harshalone (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 09:16:52 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2020, 01:02:14 PM by harshalone
Merited by YourNeko (1)

One of my friends asked me today What Does Dummy Thicc Means.
This is something new came into American slangs recently. You might confuse this term and understand that "dummy thicc" means a wooden puppet. But let me correct you here. It is not.

But because you had a curious mind and you wanted to figure out what is the meaning of dummy thicc you landed on this blog post.

In order to understand what this slang Dummy Thicc means you have to first split it into two parts.

• Dummy
  • Thicc
And you need to first understand the second part first. The term Thicc describes a female whos has a full figure. She must have a curvy waist and a big bottom.

Because the combination of all 3 things actually makes her "thicc"

Actually, you could say that a female with a full-figured body and curvy waist with even bigger bottom than usual could fit perfectly as an example for this word dummy thicc.

So let me know if this makes any sense.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YourNeko

Activity: 33
Merit: 59

How do I change my username

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 12:11:27 PM

Gave you a merit because this genuinely made me cackle and I'm really not proud of that...
Memes aside if you're actually intending to explain the meaning of the terminology to someone who was previously unaware, I think that you've done a decent job, if they need any more context just link them the kymeme page and maybe the urban dictionary page for it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: