Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Always consider and be a wise investor!  (Read 979 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 10:41:14 PM

You know I think the market and investors are more than ripe. This is very pleasing. Now everyone is very careful about choosing investments,and as many people know, cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments.
that's what ultimately makes the name cryptocurrency worse, if they don't commit the crime then investors are still interested in cryptocurrency, the scammers only think of profits for a moment and don't think far and the long-term will be what they are, the thieves don't care about that.
We can't change the fact that many crowd sale scammers are lurking and creating some good idea projects as their front line and do an exit plan after successfully collecting the crowd sale funds. That's pretty normal today starting on the past year when too many ICO was introduced and too many scammers want to take part in it and take advantage of the booming industry of cryptocurrency. After countless scamming methods that were revealed, Crowdsales today are happening into exchange that makes investors safer than investing on a crowd sale that is not sure if the token you are expecting will be delivered to you.
After that 2017 bull run then ICO's turns out to be shit after than because most project are indeed frauds and scams where they do really took advantage
because getting up millions of usd from investors was quite easy yet they can be easily be fooled out by showing of some convincing good projects.
IEO is the new trend and yes, this one is much safer but doesnt mean that it will ensure profitability in investors side, all things will always vary
on the demand but at least we do avoid the higher risk compared if we do invest into ICos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 10:43:18 PM

I don't want to risk much but don't want to get left behind on crypto boom.
I was in this position. Try my luck by investing in one ICO project. Like you, I also don't risk much, just don't want to miss a moment. But I failed, at that time I did not do the analysis properly and just joined in. It was a very valuable experience, and it made me care more about analyzing before joining anything, including the bounty campaign. For me, time and energy are also investments.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 10:49:28 PM

I was in this position. Try my luck by investing in one ICO project. Like you, I also don't risk much, just don't want to miss a moment. But I failed, at that time I did not do the analysis properly and just joined in. It was a very valuable experience, and it made me care more about analyzing before joining anything, including the bounty campaign. For me, time and energy are also investments.
You can follow the crypto hype without risk. You have to use money that if you are ready to lose it, with a mindset like that, I'm sure your risk will decrease, or maybe you won't have any risk at all.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 08:22:59 AM

Ico is currently not comparable with ico in 2017, where ico was very profitable for investors and while ico is currently the opposite. the ico market has changed and project fraud is increasingly rampant, be a wise investor and not keep your money in the wrong place.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 09:45:19 AM

Try my luck by investing in one ICO project. Like you, I also don't risk much, just don't want to miss a moment. But I failed, at that time I did not do the analysis properly and just joined in. It was a very valuable experience, and it made me care more about analyzing before joining anything, including the bounty campaign. For me, time and energy are also investments.
You cant gain any if you dont want to risk any too. Inevstment yield profit and loss so either of it, both needs confidence and risk for you to earn gains. Every investmeny have risk and cryptocurrency trading is more prone to unstable market as we noticed a huge drop today. Imagine the 30mins effect of bitcoin downfall that even major altcoin follows also.

1000 USD is big money for an overnight and the situation really makes some investors do panic selling again. But we can see that the market started to go back to its shape again, but the pace is much slower compared how fast its go down. Whales are really good on making manipulations that makes other becomes fearful.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:00:39 AM

Thinking for 10 times or 20 times is just a waste of time if you can't access well information. The best way to become wiser finds reliable information channels or a way to research and hammer out critical information from that project. When everything in order, you would process faster and come to conclusion if that project worth invest or not.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:15:01 AM

Thinking for 10 times or 20 times is just a waste of time if you can't access well information. The best way to become wiser finds reliable information channels or a way to research and hammer out critical information from that project. When everything in order, you would process faster and come to conclusion if that project worth invest or not.
for me to be a wise investor is not to follow a new project or ICO or maybe IEO is launched in exchange,
except IEO on Binance, Bittrex, Bithumb, there IEO always gives the best,

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:45:37 AM

This market is a big market, therefore it's normal to see scammers here because of the fact that it's still not fully regulated until now.
With proper research, we have a chance to be successful investing here but don't expect you'll never lose as that is part of the game, just make sure you learn how to minimize the risk and you can do that by diversifying your investment.

what I learn here is we can never be too confident and putting everything in just one basket because in reality, the market is very unpredictable.

Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:55:31 AM

I consider myself wise. Because I have a team. There are 20 of us. Together we are looking for good projects. We calculate their potential. So far, we are in a good plus. We have been working for 4 years. I think wisdom is to realize that a team is needed to win.
kceekcee

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 11:01:55 AM

I think crypto currency investment has nothing to do with being smart and taking the right decisions always.

Do your own research, figure out the basics on when to buy and when to sell, deal with your emotions and you are good to go
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 03:30:24 PM

for me to be a wise investor is not to follow a new project or ICO or maybe IEO is launched in exchange,
except IEO on Binance, Bittrex, Bithumb, there IEO always gives the best,
Bittrex has a very bad ROI for its launch pad compared with other major platforms and it's not worth to take bittrex. It's better to focus on the major platform without try to consider to invest in another small platform but IEO and ICO are about to survive forever. DYOR is a must.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 03:49:26 PM

Ico is currently not comparable with ico in 2017, where ico was very profitable for investors and while ico is currently the opposite. the ico market has changed and project fraud is increasingly rampant, be a wise investor and not keep your money in the wrong place.
It was ICO scams in 2017 that caused the entire market to collapse like it is now. I still remember all the ICOs in 2017 that were successful and listed in exchanges, but soon the price went down quickly because the dev team sold all the tokens for profit. There are no good ICOs right now, and if have, they will not be profitable for investors

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:51:14 PM

I consider myself wise. Because I have a team. There are 20 of us. Together we are looking for good projects. We calculate their potential. So far, we are in a good plus. We have been working for 4 years. I think wisdom is to realize that a team is needed to win.
This is a pretty good strategy. With the team, it is easy for us to analyze, especially if everyone has different knowledge and experience, when put together it will form a strong analysis. You are very fortunate to have a trusted person who can be invited to discuss, we know that if we only rely on analysis from other people who are not known, it is very risky. Scam projects are everywhere, fraudsters are getting smarter at manipulation, so we have to really do analysis and be prepared to face risks.

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 11:33:59 PM

In my opinion i think making a wise decision as an investor  still boils down to carrying out diligent research on a giver project.
 You have to find out information about developing team , who their partners are . Also very important you have to find out the use case of such assets. Be sure it has a tangible and an achievable use case.

I used the word 'Achievable' here because i have come across most projects with use cases that are not realistic at all . I kept wondering how the Team intended achieving that goal

Please don't be deceived most times they put that in their whitepaper just to deceive vulnerable investors .  check their project road map to know if they are following it accordingly.
Although not 100% but these few investigations will help you in deciding on whether a project is worth investing or not.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 11:58:20 PM

as a project investor you must be wiser before investing in a project and will never open your wallet for any project without thinking about it 10 times or even 20 times. At that time or precisely in 2017, almost all ICOs were seen as potentially profitable companies and people assumed that there would never be an end to the boom that occurred in the entire cryptocurrency market. And then reality struck.

Today, the landscape has changed a lot and those who are burning leave the market completely or they continue but with a different mindset emerging from an unforgettable and sometimes regrettable experience. Investors demand more information and they want to be given real facts only because of the inclusion of the IEO project in a leading exchange. In 2019, it might be rather difficult to distinguish trends in knowing which types of projects might be a big success because there are many factors that need to be considered, but we hope that above all investors are more mature, more demanding and more discriminatory. Once again consider before investing in a project and don't give bait to the scamers out there!
Why investing on new project? If there's already exist on the market like trusted coin for a newbie you must learn the market so well just try to invest on the top 5 of the coinmarketcap while investing on it and learning step by step you will know the process and if you want to invest on new coin then you have an idea.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 12:15:55 AM

Why investing on new project? If there's already exist on the market like trusted coin for a newbie you must learn the market so well just try to invest on the top 5 of the coinmarketcap while investing on it and learning step by step you will know the process and if you want to invest on new coin then you have an idea.
maybe they want to get big profits, from that they invest in new projects, if investing in old coins in my opinion takes a long time also to take large profits, sometimes new projects in a short time can generate a lot of profit if the project runs with good
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:14:03 AM

It's not comparable caused by when we back to the 2017 and that year could be considered as the golden year. People were very enthusiast caused by they just know about crypto.

This time those newcomers in 2017 become smart investors because they have learned a lot from the past years.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:45:20 PM

Now days shit quality projects are listing their coin couple of shit exchange and trade with bot and trying to show people that they have already got some exchanges to trade their coin. Be careful and don't fall in to that trap.

After lot of ICO scamming now they are trying to destroy IEO also. After OP's post i will also add that not invest on hype project or that kinda project which are guaranty you for profit and show you greedy bonus. Almost every project now days choosing IEO platform so before you invest you should know about the ieo platform and project details properly. Don't listen or see others hype do your own research and contribute on legit platform.

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:59:46 PM

It's not comparable caused by when we back to the 2017 and that year could be considered as the golden year. People were very enthusiast caused by they just know about crypto.

This time those newcomers in 2017 become smart investors because they have learned a lot from the past years.
Yes. Investors in the past have already mature and become wiser today since they have previous experiences about being scammed and won't allow to happen it again. But investing in crypto market does not guarantee assurance even how much you take time researching about the project but atleast it will help somehow though you can avoid losses in most scammed projects.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
HotRod4Life

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:54:24 PM

If you are a project's investor, you should do your own research, deep investigation to understand what the team they have, what the product is, what is their capacity. No one but you can estimate the real value of the project. Anyway, that's the only way to make right investments and avoid waisting of time on unworthy ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: