Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Always consider and be a wise investor!  (Read 980 times)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:37:58 PM

I think investor nowaday already smarter and wise. Sometimes people just follow the hype of a project. They dont do research beacuse of the hype and sometimes people trust on it. I think it is a common mistake for investor.

Walangkopo

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 11:07:29 PM

I think investor nowaday already smarter and wise. Sometimes people just follow the hype of a project. They dont do research beacuse of the hype and sometimes people trust on it. I think it is a common mistake for investor.

people are prone to fraud because they are tempted by high investment returns. logically crypto cannot become rich overnight. High reward offers are basic reasons that make investors interested and easily fooled ..
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:34:41 AM

i think you are right
people must doing their research first before drop their money to any project, because that can reduce the risk, if the want to learn more about the project
because, sometimes a scammy project look promissing in the beginning

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:49:59 AM

people are prone to fraud because they are tempted by high investment returns. logically crypto cannot become rich overnight. High reward offers are basic reasons that make investors interested and easily fooled ..

then they arent wise and smart if they follow the hype thats going around   . a wise and smart people will try to avoid the latest trend because he knows that it is not beneficial for him   .

cryptos like btc can make you rich overnight because it can pump faster but its only rare  .  other coins can work the same but they are verry risky   . they can pump hard or they wont at all and wont show any increase in the future   .
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:08:41 AM

There are lots to learn from the users who actually invest in some bad projects and post them here. We just need to read them carefully and try not to follow their footstep. On the other hand, we can also try things that work on successful investors and we need to carefully get some idea from trusted users here, not just some random guys who posted some sales or promo saying that you can earn big if you invest in them. By reading the user's experience here, that will be enough for you to think whether you are compatible with this industry or not. if you feel you still want to learn more, just keep reading and don't be shy to ask those veterans users. most of them are nice and will answer your question at the right time. 
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:19:56 AM

It is true there are many scammers and their scam projects but yet there are still very few legit projects, and the only way to differentiate them is through carrying out a good research on every project to know what the team wishes to do that will contribute to the betterment of the crypto space and the world out there. If their idea is not applicable or look unrealistic then it's better forgetting about it and focusing on other projects. The truth is, most people now finds it hard investing in new projects because of scams thus going for only developed coins; but yet there are always exemptions. Lastly I will say, if one is finding it hard knowing the right new project to invest in, it is better looking into major altcoins until the right one in their own perspective emerges, since everyone is responsible for every risk or investment they take.

doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 10:11:55 AM

Majority of the project will appear to be good even the ones that are intended to scam but there are some extra ways to filter some project base on the team, the use case of the project, the token metrics, how easy it is to exit outside and within the blockchain frame and many more. If all are put together, then there is high chance of making the right decision.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:49:38 PM

Right now, Because of people taking this time as an advantage to scam people because they are at home. I personally would not suggest people go buying around coins without knowing the whole detail. Remember, Some coins tend to look spotless but behind all of that has a bad intention. So it's either don't invest or do your research very thoroughly.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 05:16:23 PM

Definitely, "do your research" isn't for fun, we say it always but at the point where it's most needed we ignore to apply it, before any investment, it is expected that one should look critically into what he or she is about to spend money on, after doing that you can invest but then again you should bear in mind that every investment has it's risky part,so be ready to manage your risk incase it goes side ways.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 08:16:14 PM

as a project investor you must be wiser before investing in a project and will never open your wallet for any project without thinking about it 10 times or even 20 times. At that time or precisely in 2017, almost all ICOs were seen as potentially profitable companies and people assumed that there would never be an end to the boom that occurred in the entire cryptocurrency market. And then reality struck.

Today, the landscape has changed a lot and those who are burning leave the market completely or they continue but with a different mindset emerging from an unforgettable and sometimes regrettable experience. Investors demand more information and they want to be given real facts only because of the inclusion of the IEO project in a leading exchange. In 2019, it might be rather difficult to distinguish trends in knowing which types of projects might be a big success because there are many factors that need to be considered, but we hope that above all investors are more mature, more demanding and more discriminatory. Once again consider before investing in a project and don't give bait to the scamers out there!
It seems to me at the moment when the communities have become huge and smart it is unlikely that you can fall for scammers. Here decisions are made collectively. In addition, you can always ask experienced investors for advice. So this situation is only pleasing. I'm glad that the crypto community is ,,growing,, up
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 08:58:03 PM

as a project investor you must be wiser before investing in a project and will never open your wallet for any project without thinking about it 10 times or even 20 times. At that time or precisely in 2017, almost all ICOs were seen as potentially profitable companies and people assumed that there would never be an end to the boom that occurred in the entire cryptocurrency market. And then reality struck.

Today, the landscape has changed a lot and those who are burning leave the market completely or they continue but with a different mindset emerging from an unforgettable and sometimes regrettable experience. Investors demand more information and they want to be given real facts only because of the inclusion of the IEO project in a leading exchange. In 2019, it might be rather difficult to distinguish trends in knowing which types of projects might be a big success because there are many factors that need to be considered, but we hope that above all investors are more mature, more demanding and more discriminatory. Once again consider before investing in a project and don't give bait to the scamers out there!
It seems to me at the moment when the communities have become huge and smart it is unlikely that you can fall for scammers. Here decisions are made collectively. In addition, you can always ask experienced investors for advice. So this situation is only pleasing. I'm glad that the crypto community is ,,growing,, up

People do become smart day by day and with people do have past experiences will surely give out advise everynow and then about investing.
Its only up to people if they would have time to read up comments and feedbacks because there are still people who are too lazy when checking up
things thats why they do end up on being wrecked because of doing such bad decisions. We can say that people are smarter these days but we
can avoid the fact that there is still dumb ones.

Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 09:02:23 PM

The subject is a little bit soft i think; i believe that you do not become a wise investor by being considerate; instead you become a wise investor by doing this just as it is supposed to be, especially in crypto currency trading; doing your research, focusing on improving your weakness; ensuring to develop a trading strategy and be consistent too. This is the only way i know it works; also stick to the basics.
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:48:03 AM

the point is if you want to invest in any project, the first thing you need to do is research more about the project, then continue about what products they want to offer to the market and ensure as much as possible about them be it the developer and team background, the product , investors, project partners and the communities in it.
All of the ideas which you above mentioned are absolutely true, before investing in any coin we must make good research about project, its goal, and also about the team. On the another hand we can lose our money, we must be careful about that, that is why there are a lot of projects that are useless.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 03:12:02 AM

A wise investor is the one who knows what's the next big thing, the new trend. From ICO to IEO when they both have their time to shine and almost new projects with this type are guaranteed success before it become to saturated and scammers overuse them. Right now, I think the DeFi is the next big thing, at least for now.
Wise investors are those who know where they are going. not the origin of investment because the benefits are large. but, they chose a safe investment place, and also high potential in the future. for now, consideration is needed in investment because we know that since the beginning of 2019, many investments have turned into scams.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 03:23:46 AM

Infact those who get into crypto around 2016/2017 did not fully understand the way the market operates at that time, as a result of the price boom, it was very easy for the most shitty project to moon without any cause, every investment was profitable, people were so happy with the way the market was going that they fail to realize what's ahead of them, and when the crash came, it was like a big dream they need to wake up,

It was unbelievable to see btc from 20k down to 3k+, it took people by surprise, nobody expected to see that, but it was an experience for many, now people are more careful and very observant of the market situation.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 05:38:02 AM

Infact those who get into crypto around 2016/2017 did not fully understand the way the market operates at that time, as a result of the price boom, it was very easy for the most shitty project to moon without any cause, every investment was profitable, people were so happy with the way the market was going that they fail to realize what's ahead of them, and when the crash came, it was like a big dream they need to wake up,

It was unbelievable to see btc from 20k down to 3k+, it took people by surprise, nobody expected to see that, but it was an experience for many, now people are more careful and very observant of the market situation.
Right! Back in 2016/2017, it's too easy to earn profit from the cryptocurrency market that makes people think this is an easy money making field. That's a huge misunderstanding when we see people think about our cryptocurrency market like that. As a result, when the market started to "crash" and go back to where it should be, a lot of people lost almost all of their capital. Until know, the market has taught us that if we wanna earn money in this market, we should learn how to do it!

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 06:03:46 AM

the point is if you want to invest in any project, the first thing you need to do is research more about the project, then continue about what products they want to offer to the market and ensure as much as possible about them be it the developer and team background, the product , investors, project partners and the communities in it.
Crypto projects are most times unpredictable, I have seen projects that offers good services and have good background, better use case and partnerships too and the project died two years later, research is a part but won't safe your ass every time, only investing what you can afford to lose will safe you.

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 06:48:35 AM

The subject is a little bit soft i think; i believe that you do not become a wise investor by being considerate; instead you become a wise investor by doing this just as it is supposed to be, especially in crypto currency trading; doing your research, focusing on improving your weakness; ensuring to develop a trading strategy and be consistent too. This is the only way i know it works; also stick to the basics.
Also if you are an investor, you should have risk apetite. Well if you are too safe and dont want to put up some money on such inevstment, then how can you call yourself as an investor? Some advising here to be wise, but how they can handle or put up investment themselves? Its easy to advise and say anything on how to be wise, but applying it is really a hard task.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:33:50 AM

Crypto projects are most times unpredictable, I have seen projects that offers good services and have good background, better use case and partnerships too and the project died two years later, research is a part but won't safe your ass every time, only investing what you can afford to lose will safe you.
That is because the team can not survive in a hard situation or they have an intern problem between each member of the teams. Many possibilities might happen to that project, and I think they will not tell the public because that can make the project lose investors' trust. But they already lost the trust if they don't want to transparent to their investor. The teams need to ensure that the project can survive by doing anything as they can to pass the hard situations because they are solid teams, but the fact is they can not show that to the public.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Davian144

Activity: 2562
Merit: 579

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:56:29 AM

Yes, and this is indeed very often the case with several projects, not just on one project, so everyone must always remember when they want to invest, that good concepts and good partnerships are also not enough to power a project, especially those two things it can also be faked by the project maker.

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████