Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Always consider and be a wise investor!  (Read 979 times)
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:10:45 PM

as a project investor you must be wiser before investing in a project and will never open your wallet for any project without thinking about it 10 times or even 20 times. At that time or precisely in 2017, almost all ICOs were seen as potentially profitable companies and people assumed that there would never be an end to the boom that occurred in the entire cryptocurrency market. And then reality struck.

Today, the landscape has changed a lot and those who are burning leave the market completely or they continue but with a different mindset emerging from an unforgettable and sometimes regrettable experience. Investors demand more information and they want to be given real facts only because of the inclusion of the IEO project in a leading exchange. In 2019, it might be rather difficult to distinguish trends in knowing which types of projects might be a big success because there are many factors that need to be considered, but we hope that above all investors are more mature, more demanding and more discriminatory. Once again consider before investing in a project and don't give bait to the scamers out there!

Personal research and/or, due diligence should never be ignored no matter the project, no matter the hype, no matter the so called experts supporting it. If we can clearly understand the Importance of studying every project before investing, then I think we will go a long way in stopping bad projects from seeing the light of exchanges. But nowadays, the reverse is the case, once hype is sensed around a project or once a crypto expert, influencer, or analysts says a project is good, most people rushes to invest without doing the right thing. Therefore, just like you pointed out, a wise investor considers many factors and make the best decision towards investing in any project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:22:56 PM

Thinking about it for 10 times or even 20 times won't matter much. You could put those times into looking for information regarding of that coin you want to invest. A wise investor is the one who knows how to utilize their time to do some dig in. Any scam projects won't fool those who have time to do what they must do before investing.
If we are looking in a new project then I think it will take a long time to spend because it is one way to choose the investment that you are doing that process must be very thorough in this regard.
If the coin is already on the exchange it is necessary to look at the right analysis and information when investing.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 09:06:55 PM

the point is if you want to invest in any project, the first thing you need to do is research more about the project, then continue about what products they want to offer to the market and ensure as much as possible about them be it the developer and team background, the product , investors, project partners and the communities in it.
Yes, and even if you have done your research, you should still continue to think more before investing. Because rushing into things will only make it difficult to make an accurate decisions that might lead to failure. There are things we should set to ourselves before we invest. This will help to avoid unnecessary actions when investing.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 09:22:39 PM

Being wiser is not enough since there are many factors when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Although I do agree if you have a good mindset from a wise investor, you will fare much better compared to without it.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1393

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 09:48:33 PM

A wise investor is the one doesn't jumpy and easily fall for FOMO. You are right about investors to need to be pickier than before since the market today is oversaturated so they need to be wiser. The scammer is also more tricky than before too.

Fear of losing profit is what makes most investors rush to make an irrational decision at the wrong time, if the investor is wise and sober, he should make his decision after a long time of thinking and after seeing the advice of many experts. Also, investing in new currencies carries a lot of risks, the investor should be more experienced and aware, so everyone should make his decision after studying the project and after gaining experience and knowledge.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 10:03:41 PM

Being wiser is not enough since there are many factors when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Although I do agree if you have a good mindset from a wise investor, you will fare much better compared to without it.
So, what do you think an investor needs aside from being wise and thinking more than twice before investing? As I know, what makes you a wise investor is you keep on thinking, looking for an answer t your questions or simply making research, and will think again if you will take the risk or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 07:29:45 PM

sure everyone shoud be careful while investing in any financial cryptotool. i always check a business background, founders, financial model and strategy of each project i invest in. as for now i'm focused on interesting defi-s and especially - dex project
coindefi

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 07:59:57 PM

Great point! Always do your own research. Jumping from trend to trend without doing such will increase massive risk. There is no such "Safe-zone" when investing. There's always a risk tailing it.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 08:05:34 PM

sure everyone shoud be careful while investing in any financial cryptotool. i always check a business background, founders, financial model and strategy of each project i invest in. as for now i'm focused on interesting defi-s and especially - dex project

Just a little reminder when it comes on posting on certain threads that you should really be careful on necrobumping old threads and try to check out on how many
months it had been since the last reply because necrobumping is a violation into this forum.

Back to topic,i do saw that you are now interested with DeFi but I would like to warn you that this one is also based up on hype even though there are projects which
are really worth for you to take risk but those criteria of yours is really a must thing to follow.

It might not really be precise because even good-looking projects turns out to be a scam in the end and the one whom you do looks like garbage is
the one who do succeed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 09:41:58 PM

yeah also looking for dex projects with nice returns and good opportunities for liquidity providers
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:04:04 AM

yeah also looking for dex projects with nice returns and good opportunities for liquidity providers
you may check xsigma stablecoin dex in this case - they just run a smart contract and as i remember have 2x rewards for early LPs
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 07:30:14 AM

I don't aim for huge gains and I'm a more careful when doing research on new projects, some people want to use 100$ to get 100,000$, that's not me, here are my two advice I like sharing people who want to listen

1. Research must be done deeply before investing, make sure you are satisfied by the team blockchain experience, the project plan and roadmaps too

2. Invest very little amount of money you can afford to lose, if things do go wrong it's won't be so painful for you to forget and move on
navalkk

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 11:15:38 PM

many of the ICo that seem to be successful and gave investors profits were also a scam. Which is why today, it will be hard to see any of them in existence. They already got what they wanted and left the scene, perhaps to develop another scam project again or to enjoy life in another form, because no one is able to bring them to book.
The same set of projects are also being launched these days, except very few of them that truly have something to offer
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 12:08:09 AM

The majority of the new projects that arise here in this industry their period of running is very long, in which for me its very suspicious.
But if the projects campaign has already listed in the exchange, it is an advantage to get the trust of the community to invest to their coins,
but still not assurance to invest in it, instead to research it well and check all the aspects behind this projects  as well.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 08:17:16 PM

This is a season many people tend to invest as the market seem bullish. But they don't consider being wise, they just see the rush and promising features and dive into it. Just like op had said, it's very important to consider your finance and be wise. To avoid getting rugged. Many eth sulkers are out there to sulk out all your eth through scam. Be very careful guys.

It seems to me that in any business where there is money, caution will not hurt.
Events in the field of the cryptocurrency market are developing so rapidly, every day something changes, the rate either falls or takes off. Therefore, it will be better for everyone who plans to work with cryptocurrency for a long time to take this matter seriously and most importantly calmly. Thinking carefully about every step.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 09:18:15 PM

Every investor wants a huge return and that's why you seem invest even in projects that seem not to worth it. Majority of the projects are overhyped that even the investors doesn't want to do more research. But wise investors will take extra cautions and do the needful because it's not about the profits, it's about the investment.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 09:43:36 PM

Every investor wants a huge return and that's why you seem invest even in projects that seem not to worth it. Majority of the projects are overhyped that even the investors doesn't want to do more research. But wise investors will take extra cautions and do the needful because it's not about the profits, it's about the investment.
What I mean is, never forget the basics of investing, like doing research (DYOR). it is a mandatory thing that must be done by everyone before investing, especially in the crypto market where everything is fast paced and has a high fluctuating market, of course we all don't want to regret it at the end right?

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 10:03:03 PM

With many scam projects, investors must be careful in choosing projects. There are so many projects that have sprung up now, especially when
there is a bullish market like now. Making many scammers take advantage of this opportunity to find victims to be tricked. Because we must
a lot of consideration when investing, and also being a wise investor is also one of the best options to avoid fraud. Because a wise investor will not
use emotion when choosing projects, but will decide based on the results of research that has been done.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 10:06:21 PM

sometimes before choosing a project you have to be smarter to do an analysis of a project, because scammers start getting smart by trying to carry out lucrative promises and also have a website that is 90% real. so this must be avoided by potential investors and must really be considered before investing in a project

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: