Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 05:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram Crypto Trollbox  (Read 126 times)
Crypto_Trolls (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 10:57:36 AM

Hello to all,
We have create our space to discuss and talk about signals,coins,news, rumors and Cryptomarket in general!!

Its a Tottal Free Community and everyone is wellcome current we have 11k Crypto Lovers and growing!!

Feel Free to give an eye Wink

Our Telegram Group is

t.me/Crypto_Trolls
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:32:11 PM

How did you gather members on that channel?

Trollbox if I remember ,only use for hyping a coins in exchange which is usable  way back 2016 when there are popular exchange that year that have troll box.

You will lose large funds if you just following signal and hype from other members .

If they are just giving idea in tips on that channel is way better than having a crypto signal channel.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 02:50:51 PM

Weldone you have done a great job to have 10k plus members that shows you have been around for a while if the members are real. It's good to maintain good analysis for people who will make use of prediction because scammers will soon be making use it the medium to shill some coins to dump on people.
Crypto_Trolls (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:07:11 AM

How did you gather members on that channel?

Trollbox if I remember ,only use for hyping a coins in exchange which is usable  way back 2016 when there are popular exchange that year that have troll box.

You will lose large funds if you just following signal and hype from other members .

If they are just giving idea in tips on that channel is way better than having a crypto signal channel.

Hello,thnx for your interest..

We are open Group and not Crypto Channel,we dont share coins to pnd we are a community of cryptoLovers ..we have a free bot for charts for all coins Pivot points Gainers/Loosers and many more.
We would like to see you in the group and also share your experience in crypto market.
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:24:50 PM

Sure, I would love to join a trollbox where 11k members are mostly filled with bots so they could hype up a random coin and shill your ear off. Honestly, I don't know why people would gullible enough to think they would found something out of the telegram groups.
Crypto_Trolls (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 10:26:19 AM

Sure, I would love to join a trollbox where 11k members are mostly filled with bots so they could hype up a random coin and shill your ear off. Honestly, I don't know why people would gullible enough to think they would found something out of the telegram groups.

did you join and see any bot membeR??Did you join and see in history of group any try to hype any coin??Im sure you didnt even join but your mouth run faster than your brain obvious.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: