Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram Deleted Account?  (Read 70 times)
HODLMANIAC (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 10:02:40 PM

I created about 10 accounts on Telegram in a week. I did not engage in any activities other than writing messages to 1-2 group or people. But within 2-3 days, more than half of them became "deleted account". Is this because of the phone numbers I use, or because too many accounts are created on the same device in a short time?
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:39:51 AM

Can't say  Undecided but why created 10 telegram accounts? What are you planning to use all those account for? Sorry to say only a fraudster or scammer would go that far, it doesn't make sense to have that many accounts

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
onyavin

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:34:52 AM

I created about 10 accounts on Telegram in a week. I did not engage in any activities other than writing messages to 1-2 group or people. But within 2-3 days, more than half of them became "deleted account". Is this because of the phone numbers I use, or because too many accounts are created on the same device in a short time?

You expect people to help you here to scam/spam other people? Are you for real?!
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:45:00 AM

What's the reason you have created 10 telegram accounts? I don't use telegram and not sure about their rules regarding deletion of account. But as for the deletion, some article says that it should be at least 6 months of inactivity before they automatically delete your account. Maybe you have done something suspicious that they have detected.

Why not stick to only 1 telegram account?

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:20:46 AM

Can't say  Undecided but why created 10 telegram accounts? What are you planning to use all those account for? Sorry to say only a fraudster or scammer would go that far, it doesn't make sense to have that many accounts
possible reasons is to abuse campaign they want to join or else use that account to scam people.

There might be other reasons like they want to make their own channel to attract new user's to join they need to have many members in that group.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:37:06 PM

It is questionable why do you need 10 accounts, but it's your thing. Surely they had their reasons or suspicions, Telegram is a big company, they would not delete your account just for no reason.
If you want to know exactly what was the reason, contact support. You will know the exact reason.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 09:54:26 AM

it caused by you have made too many accounts.

You can stop to create a lot of accounts and you can just try to active with your main accounts or telegram will be banning your accounts again .  Roll Eyes

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██