Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Blockchain a Good Career?  (Read 2854 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 05:16:45 PM

Of course, blockchain is a good career field. The average blockchain developer salary is as high as between $150,000 and a whopping $175,000 a year (in the USA).
If by your quote the price tag on Blockchain career is true then i should embrace this career to better my situation as a tech individual.  The reward for the career is pretty awesome, though the means to achieve this may seem rough but the cash-out look attractive. Also, it seem this career will be more competitive in my own opinion.

gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 8440

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 06:54:09 PM

Is this entire thread written by GPT3?  It sounds like spambot content rather than a discussion.

I disagree that "blockchain" is a good career.  It's a heavily hype fulled fad that is mostly in the business of shoving absolute scams down the throats of the gullible.  Anyone who does try to do anything actually worthwhile is continually flooded out by the impossible claims of breathless promoters and shills.  There is a constant pressure to treat literal scammers as if they were serious respect worthy professionals rather than crooks that should be locked in a cage.

Plus, it attracts breathless, brainless, sycophants, who are indistinguishable from spambots-- which you see all over this thread.

Now, if you wanted to ask if financial software, cryptography, or bitcoin asset management were good domains my answer would be pretty different, though unfortunately all of these are also currently being crapped up by garbage blockchain hype.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:40:01 AM

Every thing in life, is all about passion, for choose any carries you want to be. not only considering the money, but by getting a satisfied of the jobs you're doing. As for me, since I discovered blockchain industries, I have a passion working, and it gives me joy, which expecting something more bigger things in a future. Hence blockchain carrier is the best so far.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:49:16 PM

In few University and institutions now has opened blockchain education course. Now a days without blockchain education, we can't expect better anything. An IT expert with blockchain education is high demandable either in banking sector or in IT sector. Blockchain experts have now huge crisis. Any energetic and educated person in blockchain is on top job demand in any country specially in Bangladesh where Govt and Banking association of Bangladesh are trying to spread blockchain education but they aren't in favor of crypto.
coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 01:41:42 PM

I ponder blockchain will help you a ton later on in light of the fact that there is a once in a lifetime opportunities that it will be received by numerous elements. Additionally, it is acceptable in the event that you are a novice and needs more information what are these likewise in the event that you will handle distinctive exchange helps the client how can it course.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 07:06:29 PM

Yes, is a good career that any humanity can aquire to have more knowledge about bitcoin. It make someone to have a  good idea in the area of investment and also to impact those who don't have blockchain idea to have it and start using it to develop their businesse and other activities in the country. Many think aquire blockchain is a wast of strength and resources not know that is a good career that will make person to know more about bitcoin.

plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:51:32 PM

Blockchain is really amazing change for digital world even in many developing countries its still need some good time but right know demand is increasing and many big companies and tech related institutes looking for this all I am sure in next few years we are going to have some good demand in this and salaries are also going to increase very quickly right now in few countries companies are looking for blockchain developers and demand is going high day by day next few years are going to bring some more good changes for this.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:22:20 PM

Blockchain is definitely a good career part , as each day goes by the demand for blockchain developers keeps increasing massively, with high offers for anyone who can perform the jobs, its just like "there are more employers than employees"  Cheesy, although it's not that easy as most people think, cus  blockchain programming requires a a top level language like "c++" , which is very difficult and more complex than other programming languages, but if anyone would be willing to learn it and get to know it well, no doubt he/she will make earn some good income from it.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:43:43 AM

Blockchain is getting more and more popular these days. And I think that Blockchain developer will be a very very good and in demand career in the near future when blockchain will be used everywhere. If you are passionate and you are willing to study about it and fully commit to it, your hard work studying and getting better at blockchain developing will surely pay off bigtime in the future.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 12:33:20 PM

In the first century period, having knowledge about digital or internet learnings seem to be important. If you have set of skills when it comes to software development, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, you are able to be hired and get the salary that is high. In the next few years, blockchain technology will become a good career because digital world vastly changes. We can use our knowledge in blockchain technology to help aspiring projects and in return, we will get high salary as well. As of now, it is not much needed by companies but in near future. Companies will look for block chain technology graduates. Why? Because. Blockchain technology can be done in every company since it help each of us to store data.

sharos

Activity: 552
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 02:26:52 PM

If indeed we make this blockchain a side job then this will be a very good additional job. Because this blockchain system is very erratic, it will be difficult for us to just stick to the blockchain. So the future of blockchain just might be good. But it will definitely decline and die.

Agreed, The future of blockchain is bright than our imagination.

Why did I say this with so much confidence?

Well, If we see look at the past, then we saw some popular platforms creating their own cryptocurrency. Facebook is one of them. Also, some big news portal creating a platform for publishing cryptocurrency news. Directly or indirectly but almost everyone supporting blockchain. 
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:42:43 PM

Your right! Blockchain is a good career at this time that mostly are working online but it is still depends on what skill do you have. If you are really skilful there is no doubt that you can earn higher salary working in blockchain because blockchain related job is now in demand.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:25:29 PM

Blockchain technology is increasingly growing and popular and blockchain technology can be applied in many aspects of life, both for various sectors of the economy and for the benefit of public services and the development of science and technology.
and will be an arena for young people who have technological potential for future generations, and will be very useful in enlightening new business opportunities and new jobs in the era of digital technology for new generations.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:09:28 PM

Blockchain is a good career. With the alteration of the epoch, people are pushing to a much higher grade by freelancing online. Plenties of people are working outside as well as operating online. And blockchain is a huge platform. Plenty of people are conducting here to establish a secure career. But you have to a lot of knowledge about it. Many outlets are proposing better jobs. Those who are skilled in seizing advantage of these offers.  Blockchain to be considered not a bad career.

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:23:54 PM

Much better  if universities can add a blockchain courses so that students will exercise more their talents and skills related to blockchain which can help them find a great job with a great salary in the future. Blockchain career has a bright future and those with enough knowledge and skills about it.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:11:15 PM

Much better  if universities can add a blockchain courses so that students will exercise more their talents and skills related to blockchain which can help them find a great job with a great salary in the future. Blockchain career has a bright future and those with enough knowledge and skills about it.
Actually there are some universities and colleges on some country that is having a blockchain course, and it is in the part of the economics. This may be good for some young and teenagers that are full of dreams and ambitions to study how blockchain works because for the young ones they are willing to study for the sake of money and their future. Blockchain has really a bright fortune and it may be become one of the best career someday so it would be more good if we will be able to invest on the teens who is the future of our country.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 06:22:27 PM

Reason why I think the professionals in blockchain field isn't much is because it's underrated and underrated careers are mostly what pays well. And the message this is passing is that fortune can be made from this if we take a bold step and make it part of our career.
As long as the outside world aren't looking to make it a career, the better it is for we early adopters.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:54:40 PM

Reason why I think the professionals in blockchain field isn't much is because it's underrated and underrated careers are mostly what pays well. And the message this is passing is that fortune can be made from this if we take a bold step and make it part of our career.
As long as the outside world aren't looking to make it a career, the better it is for we early adopters.
Yes, bold step should be needed if we want to make a career on Blockchain. This technology is becoming popular day by day and people are getting interested. Few days back, I choose to do a online course on Coursera about Blockchain. But the problem is I have not found much materials to continue it for further. So it should be ensured there has many scholars and have enough reading materials. It would be a good and smart choice for a career.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 03:30:15 AM

I would agree that pursuing blockchain as a career is a great choice wherein many crypto projects been looking for people have talents and skills to fill their blockchain crypto team which is a very demanding career right now as the time for blockchain technology is blooming. I assumed the payment will surely be abundant to people have skills on that and its also a good indications that blockchain technology is really expanding and evolving throughout the time.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 08:06:01 AM

Application Development is a good career.

Blockchain is just the most recent use of application development and coding. There are numerous coding languages you can learn, best to learn the fundamentals of speaking the languages and then find the use of that language that offers the best opportunity or interest for you.

Of course, i'm assuming you want to be in development. Promoting blockchain - a career in marketing for example - won't pay nearly as much but serves another noble purpose for pushing adoption further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: