Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Akoin by Akon – Your views?  (Read 214 times)
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 08:40:41 AM

I think this will concentrate more  on Africa. Held he is building a smart city in Senegal. Maybe he wants to turn Senegal to an economic hub in Africa, Cryptocurrency can help achieve this move if done properly.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:18:47 AM

I recently read about Akoin, which comes from Akon. I am sure everyone knows who he is. So how do you see this Crypto? I mean is it worth investing in with such a popular name pushing it?

I honestly don’t have a lot of information about it but just the name caught my attention and his vision for the project. So I really like to hear if anyone here has already invested in or how they see it.
I know who he is, but regarding the token or project he is trying to build I don't have any Idea. But we'll we what he can do and what the project can offer to the crypto community. Being celebrity does not guarantee the project's success and one great example for that is Pac Token which is owned or partly owned by Manny Pacquioa, together with other celebrities which had a huge hype starting up but suddenly but slowly went missing from the scene and have mot heard anything since.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:25:43 PM

1. The project akoin has been around for a while and anchored by the popular akon for grass-roots development in Senegal i think.

2. The project has failed to generate necessary hypes and i believe this is because it is more of a Donating platform than for investment because funds received are for designated goals already aligned.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:20:00 AM

I recently read about Akoin, which comes from Akon. I am sure everyone knows who he is. So how do you see this Crypto? I mean is it worth investing in with such a popular name pushing it?

I honestly don’t have a lot of information about it but just the name caught my attention and his vision for the project. So I really like to hear if anyone here has already invested in or how they see it.

There's not much information about the project, because there's no hype or bounty campaign on it, I have read an article about it but it's just a planning them I think he wants to target his country for support or development,unless they do massive marketing people will not going to understand the project.
demonica

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:43:26 PM

Why would I care if some famous person starts a token? Does akon supporting it suddenly makes that coin a lot better than others? Even if that dude is aware of what he is getting himself into which is a very tough market to breakthrhough, that doesn't change the shit that famous name only makes sure that you can know who to blame when the project fails but that is about it, there is nothing else you could do if the project fails.
Couldn't agree more, people shouldn't be swayed by its popularity and used it as basis to invest. Investors should consider the possibilities and do research to identify if the project is worth of time and money. It is unsafe to invest without doing a background investigation, and people should be careful when it comes to money. I don't underestimate the potentiality of this project, but there's a lot of factors that may affect your investment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: