Bitcoin Forum
March 08, 2021, 10:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PYRK][POW-MULTI][SHA][SCRYPT][X11][MASTERNODES][COMMUNITYFUND][EXCHANGE]  (Read 3518 times)
Mike-O

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 03:43:19 AM

Now how the heck do I get negative trust here on BCT when I barely post anything?    I guess that's one of the reasons why I try to stay away from here.

In any case, we have some new website design and wallet UI updates coming out soon for Pyrk, as well as the DIP3 upgrade which should happen in about 2 weeks.

- Mike

Check out Qredit -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030061.40
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 4467

I'm not on Telegram

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:45:48 AM
Merited by Slow death (1)

Now how the heck do I get negative trust here on BCT when I barely post anything?    I guess that's one of the reasons why I try to stay away from here.

In any case, we have some new website design and wallet UI updates coming out soon for Pyrk, as well as the DIP3 upgrade which should happen in about 2 weeks.

- Mike

Bruh. You've had the negative trust for almost 6 months now and it was because you plagiarized a bunch of different white papers (copy/pasting their text without crediting them). After you got caught, you added additional text to address this fact while pretending it was there the whole time. That's shady as fuck. You also wanted to run a spam campaign in your thread to promote your shitcoin but nobody here was stupid enough to sign up for it.

You apparently hired one spamming service off-forum but most of their posts have been deleted by mods because they were exceptionally low-IQ spam.

These are two of the biggest signs of a scam. Nobody should be buying this garbage.

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
ornyuw854

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 04:57:44 PM

Now how the heck do I get negative trust here on BCT when I barely post anything?    I guess that's one of the reasons why I try to stay away from here.

- Mike

Bruh. You've had the negative trust for almost 6 months now and it was because you plagiarized a bunch of different white papers (copy/pasting their text without crediting them). After you got caught, you added additional text to address this fact while pretending it was there the whole time. That's shady as fuck. You also wanted to run a spam campaign in your thread to promote your shitcoin but nobody here was stupid enough to sign up for it.

You apparently hired one spamming service off-forum but most of their posts have been deleted by mods because they were exceptionally low-IQ spam.

These are two of the biggest signs of a scam. Nobody should be buying this garbage.

how much do you get paid, half-poker?))) people trust Mike) if something doesn't suit you, run away)
Drusuilia

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:47:41 PM

Hello Miner Community !

PYRK also available at DruZenSec Mining Pool !

Feel free to mine PYRK with our Pool:   https://mining.druzensec.win/

Payouts every 2h Grin BTC

Sample for Miner:

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mining.druzensec.win:7848 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=PYRK

Happy Mining !
lichengzhi

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 05:02:24 AM

Pyrk master nodes break through 1600
FastMine

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 12:32:52 AM

PYRK available at Fast Mine!

Payouts every 1h, only 0.5% fee.

Code:
-a yespower -o stratum+tcp://stratum.fastmine.xyz:5345 -u <WALLETADDRESS> -p c=PYRK
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: