Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help in difficult situations  (Read 320 times)
lucija2005 (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 12:13:54 PM

How often in those days of quarantine with panic and fear spreading did we think we were alone?
Do we even think if there is someone who is guarding us and who will help us?
Some know that God exists and pray to Him for help, but some do not believe in him and think they are alone in not only this situation but also in other difficult life situations.
I will not judge anyone on whether he believes in God or not, but I would like to prove that he really exists.
Those people who listened to the Lord and prayed for peace and for an end to this situation soon, they experienced love and peace, and those who have not yet found it and have not found the right path live in panic and fear.

How often do we think about the question "Why?", "For what?"… and the like.
It is very easy to answer that question.
God is always with us and never leaves us, whether we like it or not.
He has a plan for every man on Earth and will give everyone his "cross" to carry.
This means that everyone will have a problem or a difficult life situation at some point, ie no one has a perfect life.
We should not expect this because it will give us its "cross" to learn the value of life and our life will certainly not be black and depressed.
Everyone will have their moment in which they will "shine".
Some people invoke the name of God in fear and experience conversion and a completely new and better life.

Sometimes, of course, we'll get mad at him for not giving us exactly what we wanted, but he is not an automaton that will fulfill our wishes but is there to teach us the value of life and to accept the life we ​​live and to follow his word to end up in his kingdom when we leave the world.
We must be grateful to him for loving us eternally and forgiving us of all the sins we have committed if we truly repent.

For example, in the country where I live, Croatia, a strong earthquake occurred, now during isolation.
Many people are scared and panicked because they are afraid of new earthquakes and are afraid for their home.
Some have found peace and comfort by turning to God and believing that He will do only the best for us.
In such situations, God will always help and protect us.
We may not be able to see him but we can feel him, i.e. feel his presence and peace.
We must respect him and pray to him because then he will surely help us in the situation we are in.
Because God is not selfish, He will not judge anyone, He will not mock anyone, and no matter how selfish and sinful we may be, He will always be with us and give us hope and wait for us to turn to Him.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1998

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:19:28 AM

If you believe in God, you probably know about the existence of the concept of fate. Maybe it is because of this predetermination of events in the life of every person that God cannot help everyone at once. Each of us has our own destiny.

If you pray then keep on praying and everything will be fine.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 10:16:09 AM

God (Bill Gates) seems to be falling off his throne. His vaccination scam is being exposed all the time, and the eugenics elite seem to be struggling to ramp up its acceptance. Banking and the fed are also losing credibility. You can't fight Mother Nature, and she is starting to reclaim her territory.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
madnessteat
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 02:00:22 PM

God (Bill Gates) seems to be falling off his throne. His vaccination scam is being exposed all the time, and the eugenics elite seem to be struggling to ramp up its acceptance. Banking and the fed are also losing credibility. You can't fight Mother Nature, and she is starting to reclaim her territory.

I wouldn't call him God. He's just one of the fascists who decided he had the right to rule people's lives. I would be glad if, after an investigation, he were to be court-martialed and executed for all the deaths in which he was involved.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 02:58:57 PM

Banking and the fed are also losing credibility.
You can't fight Mother Nature, and she is starting to reclaim her territory.
Agreed on the endless-money-printing machine and the inadequacies and corruption of the existing system.
Agreed that the power of nature is woefully underestimated; humans like to think they have conquered nature when that is clearly not the case.

God (Bill Gates) seems to be falling off his throne. His vaccination scam is being exposed all the time
Disagree on this, though. Whilst there is inevitably a degree of virtue-signalling in the altruistic schemes of billionaire tax-dodgers (Jeff Bezos saves the world!), it's difficult to conclude that the Gates foundation is running scams by ploughing huge sums of money into disease prevention. If for example they can eradicate malaria and the price for that is that everyone has to say that it was the mighty Bill Gates who freed the world of this disease, then that is a price worth paying. Similarly with CV19. Also vaccination is not a scam, it is proven science, with a mountain of data confirming its efficacy.

lucija2005 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 03:45:50 PM

If you believe in God, you probably know about the existence of the concept of fate. Maybe it is because of this predetermination of events in the life of every person that God cannot help everyone at once. Each of us has our own destiny.

If you pray then keep on praying and everything will be fine.

Of course, lives of everyone can't be good and "perfect" at the same time as others, and God has plan for each of us.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:25:20 PM

He is the Creator of this whole world and zip is feasible without His command that's why we all got to have faith in God regardless of what percentage problems we've, we will easily overcome them if he wants to. He can only help us in difficult situations. Also, everything shouldn't be left to fate you've got to undertake to work out the way to affect it I will be able to never call Gates God because he can only run his country consistent with his ability but cannot control the entire world it's entirely within the hands of God.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:37:00 PM

Why are you trolling this post?
If you don't believe in God it is your problem, but you don't have to troll other people about that.
God exists and if he sends us difficult times it is a way of his plan in order to test our faith too him.
madnessteat
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 03:40:34 PM

Why are you trolling this post?
If you don't believe in God it is your problem, but you don't have to troll other people about that.
God exists and if he sends us difficult times it is a way of his plan in order to test our faith too him.

I don't think it was a trolling. There's probably sarcasm here. I understand Jet Cash meant that Bill Gates is one of the self-proclaimed gods. An earth god who thinks that if he has money, he can decide for us how to live and when to die.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Yourhomeboy

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 03:55:59 PM

Just like the common saying by Christians, God will provide, Yes but we have to provide for ourselves before he does. Everything is in our hands because we operate in this world, so God can intervene at will when it is due. The prayer of every man is to be among the chosen people by God. 
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 04:33:16 PM

God is an abstract concept, and has many interpretations. Is the Christian God superior to Allah for example, or are they similar concepts with different human interpretations. I gave up trying to decide which was the superior being, and settled on the fact that nature evolves and creates order ( eventually ). I refer to the influencer of this as "Mother Nature" as it is fertile and has considerable compassion, as well as a degree of ruthlessness.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 07:00:04 PM

How often in those days of quarantine with panic and fear spreading did we think we were alone?
Some know that God exists and pray to Him for help, but some do not believe in him and think they are alone in not only this situation but also in other difficult life situations.
I will not judge anyone on whether he believes in God or not, but I would like to prove that he really exists.
Those people who listened to the Lord and prayed for peace and for an end to this situation soon, they experienced love and peace, and those who have not yet found it and have not found the right path live in panic and fear.

He has a plan for every man on Earth and will give everyone his "cross" to carry.
This means that everyone will have a problem or a difficult life situation at some point, ie no one has a perfect life.
We should not expect this because it will give us its "cross" to learn the value of life and our life will certainly not be black and depressed.
Some people invoke the name of God in fear and experience conversion and a completely new and better life.

Sometimes, of course, we'll get mad at him for not giving us exactly what we wanted, but he is not an automaton that will fulfill our wishes but is there to teach us the value of life and to accept the life we ​​live and to follow his word to end up in his kingdom when we leave the world.
We must be grateful to him for loving us eternally and forgiving us of all the sins we have committed if we truly repent.

For example, in the country where I live, Croatia, a strong earthquake occurred, now during isolation.
Many people are scared and panicked because they are afraid of new earthquakes and are afraid for their home.
Some have found peace and comfort by turning to God and believing that He will do only the best for us.
We may not be able to see him but we can feel him, i.e. feel his presence and peace.
We must respect him and pray to him because then he will surely help us in the situation we are in.
Because God is not selfish, He will not judge anyone, He will not mock anyone, and no matter how selfish and sinful we may be, He will always be with us and give us hope and wait for us to turn to Him.

Maybe we never seen God but we felt that he has giving some people to our lives to make us survive.There are alot of people who have generous and kind hearted person who give a piece of their wealth or a piece of their salary to help someone in need.He send instruments to help the needy and I believe it, since I have witness that there's alot of people who feel the needs of their neighbors,friends or relatives or even to people they don't know.Thats when I felt that we are not alone in this fight.We can count on him because he hears our prayers.

lucija2005 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 11:51:50 AM

Maybe we never seen God but we felt that he has giving some people to our lives to make us survive.There are alot of people who have generous and kind hearted person who give a piece of their wealth or a piece of their salary to help someone in need.He send instruments to help the needy and I believe it, since I have witness that there's alot of people who feel the needs of their neighbors,friends or relatives or even to people they don't know.Thats when I felt that we are not alone in this fight.We can count on him because he hears our prayers.

I'm glad that you felt something and that you know there is someone who will always protect you and someone who can tell you the right way. Smiley
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:34:04 PM

When a dangerous situation, say a natural disaster like an earthquake occurs, do you know what the difference between a believer and a non-believer will be?
The non-believer will die crushed by the building he's in.
The believer will start praying and then die just like the non-believer.
If you need that feeling of being with someone and having a helping hand in a time of need, maybe you need more friends in your life?

madnessteat
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 04:52:29 PM

When a dangerous situation, say a natural disaster like an earthquake occurs, do you know what the difference between a believer and a non-believer will be?
If you need that feeling of being with someone and having a helping hand in a time of need, maybe you need more friends in your life?

It doesn't really matter whether a believer or an unbeliever is in the building. If you know the basic rules of behavior in an earthquake or fire, you can improve your chances of survival.

Prayer helps a person to calm down, concentrate and not panic, which is very important in a difficult situation.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lucija2005 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 05:44:55 PM

I don't think that believer will die the exact way as non-believer. God loves all the people in the world if we are believer or not. He will always protect us from evil. If someone really HATES God He will probably show that person that World without God is a complete mess and only evil. He will try to put that person on the right way for the better future life. Maybe the non - believer will die crushed by the building because he wasn't careful. The same thing can happen to believer. God can't always control us in a way that for example, are we are going to be careful or not, is anyone going to do something or not. He gave us the possibility to choose what are we going to do in our lives, and He will just bring us to a right way, even if we chose the wrong one, at some point He will bring us back to the right one. 
lucija2005 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 05:46:37 PM

It doesn't really matter whether a believer or an unbeliever is in the building. If you know the basic rules of behavior in an earthquake or fire, you can improve your chances of survival.

Prayer helps a person to calm down, concentrate and not panic, which is very important in a difficult situation.

I agree with this one. Praying will help us to calm down and bring peace in our lives. By praying and truly believing we will know that everything is going to be fine at some point and that we are having someone with us - that we are not alone.
antonytar81

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 02:15:16 PM

Everyone chooses what to believe
Nathanz

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:24:55 PM

That's not it. Yes, I agree to the fact that each and everyone of us wll eventually die and our body will decompose as the time passes by. It only makes a difference when you now start to choose what kind of life are you going to live.

Nothing will be gone to you once you believe in God. Instead you will gain more of what you have.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: