Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am feeling Regret  (Read 1523 times)
newprince008 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:42:02 AM

Hello,

Guys i have 44 Bitcoins in online wallet blockchain.
am feeling very regret now why i did not cashout funds when it hit to 10k$

now its 8.5k$ , i was expecting it will hit to 13k$ or 15k$ soon and then will cashout..

but now very few hours left for halving, so what do you think? its will again hit the 10k$ or up to 10k$?

my target to make $1M but i`m losing hope as it already very down now to 8.5k$.

sorry for my bad english.

Thanks and happy earning guys Cheesy
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4984

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 09:46:13 AM

44 Btc in an online wallet and a public announcement on bitcointalk? Expect to receive some phishing PM's, malware PM's, begging PM's, loan requests,...
Why wouldn't you hold the equivalent of a big house in the city (in my country) in a more secure way?

That being said, it's all gut feelings and guessing at this point. Nobody can tell you what will happen in a couple weeks/months/years. I know i'll be hodling Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:51:36 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2020, 10:08:45 AM by Jawhead999

Oh man, I think you should move all your funds to hardware wallet, since it's very safe. 44 Bitcoins worth $375.991,88 is very large amount, thinks again if you want put it all to online wallets. The cost is only $161,36 for Trezor T.

Everything can happen and it's unpredictable. Just holding and see the price in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
newprince008 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:54:26 AM

44 Btc in an online wallet and a public announcement on bitcointalk? Expect to receive some phishing PM's, malware PM's, begging PM's, loan requests,...
Why wouldn't you hold the equivalent of a big house in the city (in my country) in a more secure way?

That being said, it's all gut feelings and guessing at this point. Nobody can tell you what will happen in a couple weeks/months/years. I know i'll be hodling Smiley

Don`t worry about it, no one can put in my system any kind of malware, am very good Alpha security guard, as i work in security team.

I know we have to hold now for sure and have to wait for the next ride to moon, i think past will not repeat the same in future of halving.

but lets hope for the best we all are waiting for 15k$ hit Cheesy

mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 09:58:37 AM

--snip--
Don`t worry about it, no one can put in my system any kind of malware, am very good Alpha security guard, as i work in security team.

I know we have to hold now for sure and have to wait for the next ride to moon, i think past will not repeat the same in future of halving.

Using an online wallet it (in itself) a security vulnerability, no matter how secure your desktop system is... If you're not (the only one) in control of your private key, you're not (the only one) in control of your funds. Even wallets like blockchain keep an encrypted version of your wallet on their systems, with some online wallets you don't get access to your key(s) at all.

A ledger or a trezor set you back between $70 and $140, and are waaaay more secure than any online wallet will ever be. If i had 44 btc, i'd probably divide my funds between an airgapped wallet, one or two hardware wallets, and a couple properly generated paper wallets...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
newprince008 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:01:07 AM

Oh man, I think you should move all your funds to hardware wallet, since it's very safe. 44 Bitcoins worth $375.991,88 is very large amount, things again if you want put it all to online wallets. The cost is only $161,36 for Trezor T.

Everything can happen and it's unpredictable. Just holding and see the price in the future.

thank you for suggestion but i holding my BTC on online wallet since last 2 years and nothing happen, i think i trust very much on blockchain and btw still waiting for boom to 13k$ or 15k$ for cashout my funds.

mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 10:06:49 AM

--snip--

thank you for suggestion but i holding my BTC on online wallet since last 2 years and nothing happen, i think i trust very much on blockchain and btw still waiting for boom to 13k$ or 15k$ for cashout my funds.

no offence, but my grandfather smoked and worked with asbestos for 30 years, he's 92 now and still healthy. This does not mean it was a smart move of him to keep smoking and disregard asbestos dangers, he just got lucky and beat the odds. Most people with his lifestyle would have died before reaching retirement age. My point being: it's not because you do something dangerous and get away with it for a couple of years, that it's a good idear to continue doing something dangerous.

I've been in this community for a while now, and i've seen loads of people that eventually run into problems while using blockchain.info. Sure, you can run into problems with about any wallet, but a hardware wallet, paper wallet or airgapped wallet drastically decreases the number of attack vectors.
But in the end, it's your choice... That's what bitcoin is all about.

I wish you good luck, and also hope for a >$20k exchange rate Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:07:04 AM

Oh man, I think you should move all your funds to hardware wallet, since it's very safe. 44 Bitcoins worth $375.991,88 is very large amount, things again if you want put it all to online wallets. The cost is only $161,36 for Trezor T.

Just because nothing has happened yet it doesn't mean your money is safe. If I had that much bitcoin, I'd be holding some of it in a paper wallet, most of it in a hardware wallet and some of it in a normal bitcoin wallet.

You can clearly afford to do all of that if you have that much bitcoin.

People trusted Mt.Gox with their funds before and Cryptsy. Even big companies in this space tend to dissappear without a trace.

As Andreas Antonopoulos always sais. Not your keys, not your bitcoin.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:07:37 AM

Your bad choice of wallets aside, take a look at bitcoin's past price history with the past 2 block halvings. Did bitcoin immediately spike up in price after every halving? No, it didn't. It took a good number of months before the halving was felt in the markets. So what made you conclude that the prices were going to hit $13,000-15,000?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:15:07 AM

Don't regret your actions for not selling your bitcoins when it hit $10k, you still have a lot of chance to sell it again in the future. Don't chase for the remaining hours left before halving because I don't think that it will increase so suddenly after halving. It will happen after a couple of months or even a year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:21:22 AM

Start moving those on a better wallet like Electrum or much preferred hardware wallet, Ledger wallet. Don't be regret with the sudden drop, as long as you still hold those, there's still hope.
Your target to have $1M is to reach bitcoin at the price of around $22000. We will be there soon but the major concern that you have to do is to get out of that web wallet blockchain.com.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:24:07 AM

Hello,

now its 8.5k$ , i was expecting it will hit to 13k$ or 15k$ soon and then will cashout..

but now very few hours left for halving, so what do you think? its will again hit the 10k$ or up to 10k$?

Why are you feeling regret? Bitcoin will hit $10k someday although right now, bitcoin price is not at that price, you can still hold your bitcoin for more. Just believe in bitcoin, and you will have a chance to sell your bitcoin at more than $10k. With the halving is on the way, it will rise again, so you only need to wait for a while.

If you want to sell some bitcoin, I think you can buy more bitcoin if the price is down so you can have more than 44 bitcoin in your wallet. That will be only an option, and you don't have to do anything except for waiting for the price to increase. Don't lose hope with bitcoin because right now is a correction for the price so that the price will increase later.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:24:58 AM

Hello,

Around the 10k$ was the PUMP, it is similar to LTCs halving back then. Now they dump it so they can buy back aka nice little trap.

For them this means they have more BTC or same amount of BTC, but some money was cashed out. Maybe they wait for lower prices then re-enter. Nothing new here.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:36:43 AM

Nothing to regret, just be patient and you can harvest your fruit out of your garden, the price might be below 10k for now but there are a lot of chances that it will sail high.

Just one thing, your wallet isn't secured, storing 44 btc in an online wallet is a no-no. A hardware wallet isn't expensive you know. Ledger nano s worth 59 bucks so it's not expensive from someone holding a 44 btc.
newprince008 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:43:48 AM

Nothing to regret, just be patient and you can harvest your fruit out of your garden, the price might be below 10k for now but there are a lot of chances that it will sail high.

Just one thing, your wallet isn't secured, storing 44 btc in an online wallet is a no-no. A hardware wallet isn't expensive you know. Ledger nano s worth 59 bucks so it's not expensive from someone holding a 44 btc.
Its not a problem for me to buying the 59 bucks usb.

problem is bitcoin is banned in our country so thats why i cant import such things in my country or i cant order, its totally banned here.
thats why i keeping my funds on online web wallet.

mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 11:49:12 AM
Merited by bL4nkcode (1)

problem is bitcoin is banned in our country so thats why i cant import such things in my country or i cant order, its totally banned here.

In this case, i'd probably go for an airgapped setup... You'll need an old laptop or desktop and one or two usb sticks (one to transfer signed/unsigned transactions and potentially one to keep a backup of your wallet... The backup-usb should never touch an online machine tough!). I'm pretty sure there are no countries (except north korea) that are suspicious of somebody buying an laptop and a usb stick Wink

If Bitcoin was illegal in my country, i'd be more worried about my isp logging my actions, and i'd worry about cashing out my coins... I'd probably start using a watch-only wallet on tails and  use openwrt to configure a vlan that was always routed over a VPN. Then i'd setup my airgapped wallet on a device that'll never touch the internet ever again (which is basically the standard setup for an airgapped wallet).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 12:03:51 PM

I am not going to comment on your wallet or anything since it seems like you know what you are doing(Being an alpha security guard), but I suggest HODLING your BTC currently since almost everyone are expecting BTC to rally just before and after the halving event.

This is just my analysis based on past halvings. It will definitely touch $10K mark again(Not sure exactly when obviously) which is why HODLING is the way to go.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 12:18:05 PM

In this case, i'd probably go for an airgapped setup... You'll need an old laptop or desktop and one or two usb sticks (one to transfer signed/unsigned transactions and potentially one to keep a backup of your wallet... The backup-usb should never touch an online machine tough!). I'm pretty sure there are no countries (except north korea) that are suspicious of somebody buying an laptop and a usb stick Wink
Though this requires a bit of time sending your fund than using an online wallet but this is the most secure way to store your BTC.

But if you want easier setup but still in a secure way. Installing electrum as your desktop wallet and/or mobile wallet is good to go. Just to make sure your device is fully secured at least installed with anti-virus (windows/mac), though electrum binaries flag as a malware of most anti-virus but there's nothing to worry, you just need to verify your downloaded electrum. And one thing, VPN will save you from your ISP trackers/logs.

Too many instructions to follow to secure your funds, right? That's how a responsible person will do with his hard earned money.
mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 12:28:14 PM

Though this requires a bit of time sending your fund than using an online wallet but this is the most secure way to store your BTC.

But if you want easier setup but still in a secure way. Installing electrum as your desktop wallet and/or mobile wallet is good to go. Just to make sure your device is fully secured at least installed with anti-virus (windows/mac), though electrum binaries flag as a malware of most anti-virus but there's nothing to worry, you just need to verify your downloaded electrum. And one thing, VPN will save you from your ISP trackers/logs.

Too many instructions to follow to secure your funds, right? That's how a responsible person will do with his hard earned money.

I'm a big fan of electrum, but i wouldn't store 44 BTC on a desktop wallet. It's a big step up from a web wallet, but still not good enough to store the fiat equivalent of a house in the city. Those kinds of funds require a hardware wallet, paper wallet or airgapped wallet imho.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 12:40:49 PM

I don't know when you got in on the train but I will tell you that you're a believer to have made the move. If you are in profit, there is no need at all to ask. Take your profit and if you aren't contented, keep holding. And again, don't announce your holding to avoid unnecessary PMs.

And for your wallet choice, don't store such amount in an online wallet, you do not know what might happen next. Use an hardware wallet and if you aren't in a country that allows such, ise Electrum wallet and set it up on an old PC.
schuriken

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:06:23 PM

Hello,

first u should know something very important . in crypto for good profit u should wait much longer than this.i bought btc on 9200 8k and 7k but i never sell them in 10k . that target is so low .i see 3 times price over than 10k but i didnt sell.beacuse i have BITCOIN,and there is only  21milion of it in world.isee over than 15k.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:21:27 PM

Holding this much bitcoins, you should never have any regrets.

You can still have a lot of chances to make a profit out of your investment. It is indeed that halving is approaching, but that is not the time limit for you to sell. In this case, you should have known that holding is the best for now, set aside your regret and your plans on selling it, hold it until the next bull run comes.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1232

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:45:36 PM

I'm a big fan of electrum, but i wouldn't store 44 BTC on a desktop wallet. It's a big step up from a web wallet, but still not good enough to store the fiat equivalent of a house in the city. Those kinds of funds require a hardware wallet, paper wallet or airgapped wallet imho.
hardware wallet is indeed the best way to store that kind amount of money, holding it online is a huge risk! my suggestion is store it on a hardware wallet and just transfer it to an exchange if you are ready to sell it.

With regards to the price, just chill mate! it will go up you just need to hold! you must be concern now on transferring it to a safe wallet  Wink It's okay to lose with just a small dump rather than losing it all into a online wallet. and BTW, the price is now on 9k so cheers  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yourhomeboy

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 02:02:59 PM

your coin is safe but unsafe at same time. It's best you save your bitcoin in a hardware wallet and share with your family maybe lawyer or wife. It will be safer you can outsmart hackers but maybe something happens to you, your family can access your funds and use them to keep you alive. Just my opinion because it's a huge sum of money.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 02:09:37 PM

Can't agree more. I just give an option for him if he doesn't want the process of sending using an airgapped setup since hardware wallet isn't an option for him due the situation of his country, but yeah airgapped should be considered, and a watch-only address for monitoring.

hardware wallet is indeed the best way to store that kind amount of money, holding it online is a huge risk! my suggestion is store it on a hardware wallet and just transfer it to an exchange if you are ready to sell it.
So far, hardware wallet isn't an option, coz bitcoin is banned on his country as he mentioned and it will risk him if he buy hardware wallet from ledger or trezor.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2898
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 04:56:24 PM

Hello,

44 bitcoin is a lot of money, even if you sell it right now. But if you want to make a big profit, you need to wait for a while, and maybe after the halving, you will see the price can increase higher more than $10k, so you can sell it at that price. But if the price does not increase to the price you want, you need to be patient to wait for that. You don't need to worry because, in the future, bitcoin prices will increase so high.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:12:49 PM

Absolutely, sharks here will think you of something that gullible type of person coz you stated the amount that you have in your online wallet, and what is more bothering me is that you are using an online wallet which can be possibly hacked any time once hackers have decoded the private key. with 44 BTC that's $200,000 you could buy a lot of that amount, best to do now is to wait til it reaches $10K at least.
The market is really uncertain, technical analysis isn't really technical, it is more of like in depth prediction.

South Park

Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:58:38 PM

Hello,

I stopped reading at 'I have 44 bitcoins', if you actually have that much bitcoin congratulations your life is going to be very easy from now on, even if bitcoin did not reached the price that you were looking for I'm pretty sure that during the next years we are going to see prices way above that, the only thing that you need to do is to keep holding those bitcoins and be patient, if you can do that you can earn life-changing money in just a few years.

By the way get a hardware wallet if you do not want to lose your coins to hackers.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:06:41 PM

Market cycle doesn't go in a straight line. There have ups and downs. You have invested a larger amount and now you are holding 44 BTC. As a real investor, you have to realize when you should buy or sell. You should always keep the update news and analyze the market trends. If you feel regret for missing the timely action, you are unable to understand the market. So, don't be hopeless, study the market, always be careful and try to take timely action.  

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:36:07 AM

Careful of saying how much you're holding, you should've just said that you regret not cashing it out when BTC was in 10k.
You should probably transfer it into a wallet where the private key is handled by you.
Never hold that large amount of money in an online wallet, trust me.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 10576

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 06:18:31 AM

assuming you are not trolling us with your "am a security guard and have nearly half a million dollar in the least secure web wallet", your problem is that you think bitcoin is a money making machine that can magically give you profit in the shortest time possible. so obviously you should feel the way you feel right now due to your unreasonable expectations which probably comes from someone misleading you into thinking that way.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Tahid12

Activity: 410
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:26:10 AM

Hello,

Seriously? That's huge  Shocked but  i think you shouldn't mention the amount of bitcoin here. But please be careful about private key.

Due to Corona'r effect, people start selling bitcoin and altcoin. Maybe that's the reason behind dumping. But bitcoin halving is occurred. So can be expect pumping.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:49:42 AM

44 BTC is really a big amount of money so be careful when someone messages you about this thread, you may receive fake websites or suggestion for them so always be careful to them, I suggest that you should use hardware wallet because that is way more secure compared to an online wallet which is really prone from attacks.

Do not mind regretting because you haven't cash out your money when the price of the bitcoin reached $10k because there are still many times that it would happen again, just hold it and wait for the result of holding it.

No one can predict the upcoming price of the bitcoin but I think it would rise again because the bitcoin halving is not yet done.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:07:18 AM

Hello,

Seriously? That's huge  Shocked but  i think you shouldn't mention the amount of bitcoin here. But please be careful about private key.
Yes, because some might send him suspicious links or malware to get his wallet, but he seems not worried mentioning the amount of bitcoin inside of his wallet because as he said, he is working in a security team.

Due to Corona'r effect, people start selling bitcoin and altcoin. Maybe that's the reason behind dumping. But bitcoin halving is occurred. So can be expect pumping.
It's possible, or there are other more reasons behind this sudden dump.

But all in all, OP should not regret for not selling his btc, the bull run is yet to come, and it is better to put his btc to safety like in hardware wallet. It is much better than thinking of his regrets.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Maus0728
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1577

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:13:09 AM

assuming you are not trolling us with your "am a security guard and have nearly half a million dollar in the least secure web wallet", your problem is that you think bitcoin is a money making machine that can magically give you profit in the shortest time possible. so obviously you should feel the way you feel right now due to your unreasonable expectations which probably comes from someone misleading you into thinking that way.
Same thoughts! If you are a so called "alpha security guard" then you should prioritize the security of your bitcoin first before wishing that you will going to have a huge amount money in exchange that will surely secure your entire life. It's just that I don't want OP to regret his entire life for not trying to become a good bitcoin citizen  Sad

As suggested by some of the community members, setting up a paper wallet is your best bet since your country banned in using bitcoin. Here's a guide for setting up a paper wallet! but I warn you to be careful as much as possible since there are lots of risk involve in using this especially if you are not an advanced user. You have no choice!

How To Make A Bitcoin Paper Wallet & How To Spend Bitcoins

It's still up to you if want to secure you holdings first or liquidate as soon as your target price jumps in.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:23:54 AM

How can you keep 44 bitcoin in blockchain online wallet that frequently have bugs? That is too risky son. Just like someone said you should expect phishing links in your DM, pls don't respond to any message on PM or open any Link. If you believe in the future of bitcoin you may what to leave them for future growth.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:27:27 AM

Bro don't be too confident and ignore the advice of users telling to put your money in a safe hardware wallet, do you know that anything can happen to that online wallet and they will size to exist, then what will you do? i think you should be careful about how you trust this online wallet, it will cost you only few dollars to buy a hardware wallet, be wise.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ROYAPP

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:12:25 AM

Hiya,

Don't feel any regret. It's an uncertain time for everyone. Hang in there!

If you do wish to reach out for anonymous advice, you can use the ROY app. Its on Google and Apple. I built it myself as a way of giving back. You ask a question and the app assigns it to random people who come back to you with advice. Its all free too.

If you like the app, why not donate? I could use a small donation to help me with my marketing campaign.

Thanks

Tom
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:26:03 AM

What price did you buy bitcoin? If you have profited you can seel it now and buy again when its price goes to lower. But if you have intention to hold it for long term investment or you have marked profit that you want you can hold them. But I don't know and there is no one who will know its price movement. Clearly halving event has happened and make bitcoin supply will be reduced. Also I saw an information a few times ago who stated that fees transaction for bitcoin increasing rapidly, at least you have spend $3.5 for one transaction.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:40:45 AM

What price did you buy bitcoin? If you have profited you can seel it now and buy again when its price goes to lower. But if you have intention to hold it for long term investment or you have marked profit that you want you can hold them. But I don't know and there is no one who will know its price movement. Clearly halving event has happened and make bitcoin supply will be reduced. Also I saw an information a few times ago who stated that fees transaction for bitcoin increasing rapidly, at least you have spend $3.5 for one transaction.
Just cases depends from how you really aimed the benefits, there's always different strategy when dealing with investing and trading to this industry as long as you know how to timing your position there's always chances for you to grow. Never to regret but keep trying to improve your chances by doing every research that will be beneficial for your investment. Keep in my mind that opportunities are open to everyone who are keen in seeking to succeed.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 10:22:19 AM

Bro don't be too confident and ignore the advice of users telling to put your money in a safe hardware wallet, do you know that anything can happen to that online wallet and they will size to exist, then what will you do? i think you should be careful about how you trust this online wallet, it will cost you only few dollars to buy a hardware wallet, be wise.
You just told op to ignore the advice of people asking him to buy a hardware wallet and reversed your statement by asking him to spend a small amount to purchase one. Really? Did you even think before writing this illogical post?

What price did you buy bitcoin? If you have profited you can seel it now and buy again when its price goes to lower.
He clearly bought it at a price lower than $10K since he was ready to sell it at that price earlier for a sizeable profit most probably. I expect him to HODL until it reaches the $10K range again later.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
UserU

Activity: 2044
Merit: 532

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 10:36:56 AM

What a waste, OP should have parked his BTC in some trusted interest accounts. Imagine how much he could have accrued in just 1 year!

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄                     ▄ █
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
Swapzone

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 10:44:55 AM

Come on, man.
Have some faith, it's a long-term investment.
Ailurophile

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 10:54:27 AM

Hello,

It isn't something new for the young ones in trading or in crypto market most of the traders have walk the same path before driven by their greed and regretting their decision's.
Don't take others advice make your own decision and live with it all of us doesn't know what would happen next just like you so we could also give you some false hope and instead of gaining profit you could lose more.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 11:52:11 AM

It is totally regrettable and anyone could surely feel it the same. Even though all of us will tell that there is still coming and we can get back to $10k again but wasn't good anyway since we already miss that time and there is no way to turn it back. Maybe it was not a problem for the others because they are not holding any.

It is a lesson to learn for him and for everyone as well but we also remember that not all the time we've been lucky, it sometimes we fail.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:29:40 AM

Somehow I read this like a joke. Op has a lot of BTC and still confused about what to do? The OP uses that kind of money and he still doesn't know what strategic move is right, and panics because halving happened, and there is no significant movement? oh come on ... is the OP playing around?
We all know that a big pump does not happen instantly after halving, it takes months to process ... moreover, it's a difficult time because of a pandemic. Does the OP really not understand this?

PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:11:40 AM

Hello,

Rule #1 for bitcoin, never tell how much you own..
Rule #2, HODL.
18 months from now btc will very likely be 10x 10,000.
10 years from now 1 satoshi will likely equal 1 usd.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:13:56 AM

Best thing to do is use a little part of those coins to buy a hardware wallet and store them on that untill you decide to cash.. What's 50-200 usd to safegaurd 400k?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 10:04:54 AM

Somehow I read this like a joke. Op has a lot of BTC and still confused about what to do? The OP uses that kind of money and he still doesn't know what strategic move is right, and panics because halving happened, and there is no significant movement? oh come on ... is the OP playing around?
We all know that a big pump does not happen instantly after halving, it takes months to process ... moreover, it's a difficult time because of a pandemic. Does the OP really not understand this?

That's what I'm thinking also, if you have that amount of btc you should know what to do with your portfolio. And don't say you regret, this is not definitely the end of bitcoin. Few weeks or months from now, maybe we will see good price again for bitcoin. As long as you are selling higher than what you bought, you are already winning in this trading game. And yes, someone said that don't disclose how much you own, because you will never know who is watching your every move and someone will try to mess you in any way.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 10:34:35 AM

Hello,

How long have you been holding this Bitcoins?i mean when did you purchase os starts accumulating this?because it looks like you did not crying when last year Bitcoin reached 14k meaning you have just have this bitcoin recently right?

even if you have sold when 10k price still you cannot have a million with 44 Bitcoin and expecting this high?Bitcoin needs to at least make a value of 23-25k$ per Bitcoin before hitting that million Bucks and i am afraid you will be getting that with your attitude of not caring to wait for much longer time and being alarmed when there are small changes in prices.

There's no bad in your english as you have delivered it rightfully .
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 11:01:54 AM

Well, I expect that he is knowledgeable enough to hold that huge amount but in an online wallet?? Quite awkward but.. maybe he can buy an hardware wallet for his funds to be safer. I don't expect that he will not fall into this kind of common schemes of scammers Cheesy.

~
I suggest that you will keep some of your Bitcoins in a hardware wallet for more safer Smiley.
Anyway, don't feel any regret because the expectation of most of the investors regarding the price of Bitcoin is it will go higher than 10k in the mid to long term so just be patient and hold all of your Bitcoins Smiley. Your target will be reach in the future for sure. For me it will hit again the 10k but I don't know when it will happen.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
UserU

Activity: 2044
Merit: 532

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 11:47:22 AM

I suggest that you will keep some of your Bitcoins in a hardware wallet for more safer Smiley.

It'd be a waste if he keeps them in a wallet because why not earn some interest from an interest account? Imagine earning up to 6% APR, that's some good passive income.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:00:46 PM

A very large number of bitcoins you have, but no need to regret that bitcoin will definitely return to the price of $ 10k soon.
Now the price of bitcoin has risen again to $ 8900. My advice is that if the 44 bitcoins you own will not be used in the near future,
should hold until the end of 2021. Because according to my prediction around the end of 2021 bitcoin can return to the price of $ 20k.
And one more thing you should not store bitcoin in an online wallet, because it can be the target of hackers. It's better to save it in
the hardware wallet, which is more safer.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
newprince008 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:59:26 PM

A very large number of bitcoins you have, but no need to regret that bitcoin will definitely return to the price of $ 10k soon.
Now the price of bitcoin has risen again to $ 8900. My advice is that if the 44 bitcoins you own will not be used in the near future,
should hold until the end of 2021. Because according to my prediction around the end of 2021 bitcoin can return to the price of $ 20k.
And one more thing you should not store bitcoin in an online wallet, because it can be the target of hackers. It's better to save it in
I already explained well the reason why am not buying the hardware wallet usb.
because bitcoin is banned in our country and i only can use online wallet, i know my BTC funds at risk but i have no other way to keep safe my BTC so blockchain have good reviews thats why using it since last 3 years.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:16:56 PM

This is really unfortunate for op and for others to learn. As for your 2021 prediction, $20k is rather a small price. I think by that time, price will likely get to 30k. Is now a time to carefully hodl.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:24:41 PM

This is really unfortunate for op and for others to learn. As for your 2021 prediction, $20k is rather a small price. I think by that time, price will likely get to 30k. Is now a time to carefully hodl.

Op should not be getting panicked as its a volatility and investing in crypto it is a part of it. BTC is back at 9100$ already so one has to stay invested and in future we will see it crossing 11k levels as well easily and yes if holding 44 btc genuinely should park it in offline rather than storing it online. Hope you can diversify as well and buy some there coins as well.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:35:43 PM

Thats why i don't believe it Tongue. Its too careless for so big amount of money.
But lets assume its true. Well taking trading advice from random people on forum is great way to disaster Tongue.
I don't think price will get to $10k soon but it can either go to $6k or $10k, noone can predict that with any resonable probability.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:48:30 PM

I always pity those that do plan of selling off their bitcoin assets when bitcoin hits $13k -$15k. I keep asking myself,
 don't they have much faith that bitcoin can go above that before this year ends.
I asked you to be more patient, hodl more of your bitcoin and safeguard your bitcoin on hardware wallet than online wallet to avoid stories that touches the heart

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 11:24:08 PM

Thats why i don't believe it Tongue. Its too careless for so big amount of money.
But lets assume its true. Well taking trading advice from random people on forum is great way to disaster Tongue.
I don't think price will get to $10k soon but it can either go to $6k or $10k, noone can predict that with any resonable probability.
I think so.
This surprised me enough, the OP announced the ownership of many BTCs, was he not afraid of being watched by "someone"? Moreover, its assets are stored in an online wallet. What if someone's bad intentions arise? The OP should be wiser in asking for opinions, at least you are not too open to your assets, for security.
Increasingly suspicious when the OP is risking big money but does not know the history of data related to halving. Crazy reach? It's a good idea for the OP to read and learn more about halving, the big pump might come but don't know when exactly, the most important thing when holding is mental strength, strong analysis, and confidence.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 11:35:48 PM

Hello,

If you do still hold that 44 Bitcoin of yours then its currently have the value of $400+ k which is almost half way into your target of 1M usd.
If you do really like to hit up 1m before you do plan to cash out then better hold for too long.Sell it when the price hits up the previous ATH
which is 20k, it will give you out the value of 44btc in 880k+ usd. and if you do hold more then you would reach out your target.
Next, better to pull of your coins on blockchain wallet and store it on electrum or store it on a hardware wallet.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 02:59:32 AM

Have a little patience mate and hodl it until next year we dont know what will happen in the next few months after halving if history repeats itself then another bullrun is coming within next year or maybe this year no one can tell but I certainly believe that btc price can recover slowly no need to regret you are lucky you have that huge amount of money.

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2814
Merit: 610

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 04:35:07 PM

Wow, bruh that's a huge saving you have made there. My advice to you would be that you should relax, don't be in a hurry to sell your bitcoins. The price has gone back up from the $8000 price and is now at the rate of $9,700 plus. So, you should have patience . Unless you're in a hurry to make money, if not, then it's best that you relax and have patience. Even if it goes down one thing for sure is that it will go back up.

A lot of experts have been predicting a bull run and we don't know when it's going to be, what if it's going to be anytime soon? And this halving has been really hyped and lots of new investors are jumping into the market. As per many expert's speculation, bitcoin markets may have a new ATH by end of this year and may set a new ATH for next 4 years in 2021. So, you may considering holding till end of 2021 to enjoy the best benefit your patience in next 4 years.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 04:54:57 PM

no you dont need to regret because you didnt loose big enough    . you will only regret if the price was at over 15k usd and you didnt sell   . you still have a chance as long as you dont sold your coins yet   . 8k usd something is pretty close to 10k and im sure that itl hit again after this past few day because the effect of halving will slowly being applied   now . 44 btc is quite huge so be careful handling that   . better if you activate your 2fa and put up a verry secure password just incase you havent yet  . lastly dont trust strangers easily gl
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 09:36:53 PM

You have almost half a million $$$ worth of bitcoin and you feeling regret? Dude, you need some serious change in your perspective. If you so worried just cash out 22 bitcoins. Half. Bitcoin is almost at your 10k goal. having 220k $$$ sounds good to me then hold on to the other 22 bitcoin and if ever it pumps then sell 11 half again. Then hold the other 11 and never sell them. Just spend them as you see fit. You are one lucky person to have all those bitcoins.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:08:31 PM

There's a long way to go, buddy. What you need is patience and not easy to panic. To strengthen your mentality, study the history of BTC price movement data after halving, you will find the fact that to reach ATH takes months. Although many predict there will not be a new ATH, you can still enjoy profit and be happy if the price is more than 15k $. Now the price is around 9k $, so strengthen yourself mentally.

Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:35:22 PM

Don't worry too much if you miss the opportunity when bitcoin prices are high and regret not selling them. Because of what you've experienced,
experienced by many people including me. So it's not a big problem, because the price of bitcoin is volatile then it's likely the price of bitcoin
will be back again to the price of $ 10k. In fact, according to my predictions the price will rise to $ 12k this year. So now this is what we can do
just be patient and wait until the price of bitcoin goes up again.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 11:59:36 PM

If you're feeling regret you may have bought too much at too high a price point.

Did you try using a reshipping service? You can also try contacting Satoshilabs and explaining the situation, perhaps there's a way.

You can also use a spare laptop as an offline wallet.

Signature space available for rent.
acroman08
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1085

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:20:08 AM

you can't expect the price of bitcoin to suddenly skyrocket after the halving.

if you still don't the money you can just continue to HODL(just like what the early adopters of bitcoin did) until it reaches the amount you desire. although I have no say on what you will do my only advice is to HODL for as long as you can or for as long as you are comfortable with the price. a lot of traders tend to hold their bitcoin when the price is down in hope that the price will fluctuate upward again which it usually does. but if you want to cash out it's your choice.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 08:33:21 AM

You have almost half a million $$$ worth of bitcoin and you feeling regret? Dude, you need some serious change in your perspective. If you so worried just cash out 22 bitcoins. Half. Bitcoin is almost at your 10k goal. having 220k $$$ sounds good to me then hold on to the other 22 bitcoin and if ever it pumps then sell 11 half again. Then hold the other 11 and never sell them. Just spend them as you see fit. You are one lucky person to have all those bitcoins.
Selling half from the total of bitcoin he has will still be a big profit for him because, with that much money, he can retire from any jobs, and he can enjoy the money without thinking about searching for a job. While he cashes out his half of bitcoin, he will have another time to sell his half bitcoin at another highest price which we believe that will come in the market. So he will have a bigger profit that will be available in his balance, but that will works if he can be patient to wait for the price reaching the highest price later.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
planteria

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:13:29 PM

i'm new to the forum, but if you don't need the money soon then don't regret, just hold..
the key is to play the long game Smiley
and yes, as others have suggested, you should take security of your asset seriously.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1232

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:41:31 PM

you can't expect the price of bitcoin to suddenly skyrocket after the halving.
If you stayed long enough with bitcoin, you will surely know that a massive speculation does not mean it will come true. I forgot the term for this event but it is a reverse of a majority conclusion.
if you still don't the money you can just continue to HODL(just like what the early adopters of bitcoin did) until it reaches the amount you desire. although I have no say on what you will do my only advice is to HODL for as long as you can or for as long as you are comfortable with the price. a lot of traders tend to hold their bitcoin when the price is down in hope that the price will fluctuate upward again which it usually does. but if you want to cash out it's your choice.
If you guys bought at $7K or $6K then Imma say this is a good time to harvest them since you'll get approximately x1.5 from your capital but you bought bitcoin in late before halving best for you to wait for the price to increase soon, although it is not guaranteed to make a pump still it would base on speculation but historically you can see it happened that time so maybe we'll just need to wait for some time.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:43:40 PM

Hello,

Why so hurry to get rich, you mean you bought those Bitcoin for a quick buck? that''s the issue many people they want to make money at the soonest possible time, you will eventually get it but don't worry and let the market takes it's course, enjoy your Bitcoin, how I wish I have that number of Bitcoin too.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:53:10 PM

Hello,

You are holding 44 BTC in an online web wallet? That's nuts! You are probably crazy. You don't know anything about security, do you? You don't even know how to handle your coins properly! Think about your profit later. Move your coins to a more secure place! Never keep huge amount of coins in an online wallet! You never know when you will lose access to your wallet!

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gerica0613

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:53:34 PM

I doubt the topic starter has this amount at all. He just posted this and never replied. Didn't want to hear out anybody, just burped out a question and left
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:20:10 PM

44BTC seems to be worthy today. Even in only value in 9K dollars. I believe that it would be a regretful for person that holds that kind of bitcoin. Sad to say that it won't happen again. Luck shows once in a blue moon. But there is always a new opportunity that waits to you OP.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
planteria

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:35:13 PM

Sad to say that it won't happen again.

what won’t? the price hitting $10,000? I bet you a bitcoin it does🤓.
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:28:48 PM

The same perspective with you mate because when the halving comes I expected a lot of market earning and profit regarding these funds but now I'm making regret because I skipped a huge market income and profit. But still, the market price of the bitcoin is volatile and we cannot deny with the use of it still it is already halving we are hoping that the market price of the coin will give us a good market income because there are a lot of possible things may happen about this kind of changes.

You have a huge amount and I think it is worth it if you want to pull it out already if you think you already won a lot of funds. But if you think there is a possibility that the market price of the coin may increase it is better to wait until up to June.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 03:59:05 PM

Hello,

You should move that into an offline wallet and stop regretting, because after a few years it will be even more valuable.
Focus in long term rather than short term, bitcoin is a safe and stable savings wealth method. But please don't keep it online, create an offline wallet (its just a paper with 12 words) and move your funds there asap.

Cash out at 10k and regret later when it reaches 20k. The game never ends. And stop telling people how much you have, you are going to attract unwanted attention...

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
South Park

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:14:08 PM

Having a lot of bitcoins doesn't really make you an expert trader so his story could be real, I know that at the beginning I used an online wallet to store my bitcoins, I did not knew how to trade and I was unaware of the movements that bitcoin made once in a while, the difference was that I did not had such a huge amount of bitcoins on my wallet, this is why it is so dangerous to use so much money when you are just learning how to trade and invest because you could lose such a huge amount of bitcoins in a heartbeat, however I cannot deny the possibility that this could be some kind of joke.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 08:03:14 PM

So now that the price is at $9.3k, what are you going to do, are you going to be selling your coins or have more patience? It is definitely up to you what you plan to do with it. But, my advice would be that you should have patience till the right time comes. The price will go up to that $15,000 for sure in short term, it's only if you can have that level of patience to wait till then.

Some of us here, like me, have been waiting for a really long time now. After I sold all my coins in 2017 during the bull run, I had to restart all over again to invest in 2018 and I'm still holding till now, and even bought more coins when this pandemic started. So relax and think about holding your bitcoins till end of 2021 as well.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 09:19:57 PM

I doubt the topic starter has this amount at all. He just posted this and never replied. Didn't want to hear out anybody, just burped out a question and left

I also have doubts that somebody would keep half a million USD in an online wallet, but there are such careless people out there. You just have to read the forusm to find out about people who held their life savings on MtGox or BTCe... Get a hardware wallet! Paying $100 to secure 100k USD is really a small price to pay. Have 400k and you're still not doing it? Pure craziness. You're like that guy who climbs without a safety rope.

newprince008 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 03:16:51 PM

Guys i cashout my 21 bitcoins from last 4 hours ago
and my payment still not get confirmed/ i chooose high fee and still pending. Sad

how long does it take to confirm?
mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 07:30:56 PM

Guys i cashout my 21 bitcoins from last 4 hours ago
and my payment still not get confirmed/ i chooose high fee and still pending. Sad

how long does it take to confirm?

Depends on the fee...

Look up your transaction on a block explorer, look at the fee in sat/vbyte, then compare to https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#0,24h

If you can't figure it out, just look up the transaction on a block explorer and post the fee (in sat/vbyte) here and we'll probably be able to give you a raw estimate... This estimate can be wrong tough, it totally depends on the amount and the feerate of other transactions being broadcasted.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 09:07:42 PM

Mate, don't trust this way, learn from other incidents. Your funds are at high risk, You should move it to a hardware wallet. By the way, no one can ensure you the price ever, all we can speculate, so, you have to be alert to get a better price to sell your bitcoin. Halving has done, Bitcoin price is still in a good zone, but if you are able to hold for more 2 years, that will be great. Bitcoin price can become 20-25K USD within 2021!  Good luck.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 11:40:42 PM

~
But it's true, you should move your assets to a safer place. Moreover, it's a lot of assets. Don't let you regret because of carelessness.
It could be that you are lucky, lest you realize the weakness of online wallet security by paying expensive lessons.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:39:17 AM

~
But it's true, you should move your assets to a safer place. Moreover, it's a lot of assets. Don't let you regret because of carelessness.
It could be that you are lucky, lest you realize the weakness of online wallet security by paying expensive lessons.

The market into the world of cryptocurrency is very volatile and it is better to make sure that we will make good storage into our funds because we cannot expect the movement of the coin. @OP having too much fund of 44 BTC is too much and you already waited it is better to keep your funds because you already get profit this is one of the mistakes into our world of crypto because we are getting too much greed and now we are now suffering to hodl our coins. But today because of the halving there is a possibility that the price of the coin is going up but always make sure you know how to read the market movement to avoid losing and be aware of it.

~

It is better to find a good wallet too that will helps us to make more profit and have good security because we don't want to lose all of our earning. Always make background research about it to avoid getting scammed by the phishing platforms.

theminingclub

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:41:13 AM

Hello,

Keep Calm!
PaySpace
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 04:57:57 AM

Now Bitcoin is trading at $ 9,134, and over the past month, it has risen in price by 28%. However, the bitcoin currency is unstable, and according to forecasts of the BitMEX exchange by the end of the year, it can range from $ 2,000 to $ 15,000. Most experts believe that the cryptocurrency rate will grow, but tries to be careful in their assumptions.

Birb
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 06:04:26 AM

I agree with many that said you should not have your 44 Bitcoins in an online wallet. You should immediately put your Bitcoins in a safe hardware wallet.

BIRB.COM
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:08:32 AM

Right! You don't need halving to wait the bitcoin price hit $15k. The demand can tell you if the value of bitcoin can go up more than what you expecting and there is no doubt on it. Keep holding and wait the right time that you can gain much more profit from your 44btc.Good luck.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:22:37 AM

Just like what others said secure your bitcoins in a hardware wallet first to make sure your bitcoin is safe and no one can steal it to you.

Having 44 bitcoin is like a dream for me who dont even have 1 btc in my wallet lol. Well if you really have 44 btc then dont worry too much if the price is not reaching your target price to sell. Bitcoin is unpredicted and very volatile, just wait because it can move upward anytime especially now that halving is over.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:42:31 AM

Hello,

What is needed now isn't regret, you should preserve it well. 44btc is too much, online storage is very risky. I think you hold it till the end of the year and you will get great things.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:56:42 AM

Instead of being concerned about 44 BTC, I'm just curious when he buys it, so it makes him very sorry not to sell or cash it at 10k and basically, the bitcoin price at the beginning of the quarter can be said to be good and you can sell it at that time because in fact, in the middle of February the price is in the range of 10k. So why regret if you are aware of HODL and also, I'm still curious why the OP is targeting to sell 44 BTC at 10k, when he buys.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 07:00:18 AM

You first off shouldn't be announcing this kind of stuff.  It's just not smart nor is it anyone's business.  It's clear you're new to bitcoin so first off remember that bitcoin is a payment system, a digital cash, first and foremost.  It's become an investment just like any other currency is traded, but it's not it's first use case.  That said, only buy what you're willing to lose. Study up a bit more on bitcoin's fluctuations too..price cycles vary often and knowing this can help ya when trading.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:15:21 PM

Just be patient it will hit new highs soon but I recommend that you store your bitcoins in a trezor or ledger since 44 BTC is a huge amount of money and these type of wallets are very secure

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
iRaMMuS34

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:01:00 PM

I already explained well the reason why am not buying the hardware wallet usb.
because bitcoin is banned in our country and i only can use online wallet, i know my BTC funds at risk but i have no other way to keep safe my BTC so blockchain have good reviews thats why using it since last 3 years.

Seems like a bad excuse. The real regret will come after you lose all your BTC. There's always a way to get hardware wallet, unless you maybe live in North Korea, which you don't
newprince008 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 04:01:57 PM

Guysssss i had cashout my 22 Bitcoins successfully and got the very huge cash amount in my hand, i ca-shouted 2 days ago my 22 bitcoins at 9,750$ rate, it was my favorite price for cashouting.

thank you soo much guys and i have left now 23 bitcoins.

and let me tell you one thing guys, i make very huge profit, i invested these bitcoins at 3300$ price.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy thanks all
South Park

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 05:05:03 PM

Guysssss i had cashout my 22 Bitcoins successfully and got the very huge cash amount in my hand, i ca-shouted 2 days ago my 22 bitcoins at 9,750$ rate, it was my favorite price for cashouting.

thank you soo much guys and i have left now 23 bitcoins.

and let me tell you one thing guys, i make very huge profit, i invested these bitcoins at 3300$ price.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy thanks all
You are now in one of the best positions in which any trader or investor can be, you have already recovered all of the money that you invested in bitcoin and a little bit more and you still have a significant amount of bitcoins, you are now basically trading the markets with free money and that is going to take a lot of pressure away from your shoulders and the only thing that you need to do is to hold those bitcoins for as long as you can, and if you do the rewards will be immense.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:56:08 PM

You don't need to worry as you can see the price of Bitcoin is now $9500 and about to touch $10k. 40 Bitcoin hold means you are a either big investor or you have been holding for long time. By the way, it can touch $10k at any time and you have to wait patiently. Don't regret anymore because there is a chance to increase or decease of price every time.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 03:28:26 PM

You declare invested a bigger quantity and at this moment you are property 44 BTC. As a honestly investor, you gain to appreciate once you must fall for or sell. You be supposed to for eternity honor the keep informed news and investigate the sell trends. If you think lament for mislaid the opportune action, you are incapable to be au fait with the market. So, don't be hopeless, analyze the market, all the time be prudent and attempt to abide suitable action.  

Asuspawer09

Activity: 1666
Merit: 429

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 03:37:27 PM

Hello,

Just like what the other is saying here putting your 44 Bitcoin in an online wallet is not a good idea you could experience problem especially when you are going to withdraw or take out your bitcoin.

Assuming you have this amount of bitcoin surely you are a big investment because you have this kind of money you might also want to invest a little in the security of your bitcoin buy a ledger or anything.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 04:00:48 PM

It is normal if we lose the opportunity to sell the bitcoin that we have at a high price, I have experienced it several times. Even when in 2017
bitcoin rise to $ 19k, I regret not selling it. So if you have 44 BTC it doesn't work sold at $ 10k, because the price of bitcoin has now fallen.
Don't despair, because bitcoin will soon rise again. According to my predictions later this year could reach a price of $ 12k, so still hold 44 BTC
that you have.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 05:54:59 PM

You shouldn't feel bad about it and I think it wouldn't be your first and last there would be more to come if you would continue to stick in crypto.
I also had this kind of regrets when I was new but as time goes by I think you would get used to it there would be more times like you would feel regret for not selling or buying it because of the price movement.
Don't think too much of it there isn't anything that we could do after all it is already done we just need to move on and learn from it maybe your next regret would be selling it off for a low price or before the price starts to pump up, You need to get used to it that is how things work here if you would think too much about it you would just have headache all the time so don't sweat it.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 06:56:15 PM

I don't see why anyone should be regretting. You shouldn't be regretting , it's not over yet and there is nothing wrong. Even if you woke up and the price crashed to a very low level, it's still not a reason to give up. Not to talk of when there is a minor crash. The price of Bitcoin has been stable and it's growing, it reached $9,900 last week but currently trading around $9,200.

So, I don't really see why you should be worried. You should simply relax and watch the growth. Most of you thought that Halving will make the price pump all of a sudden, but that's not the truth, it's going to take a while before things set. But. halving will be the actual trigger for bitcoin markets pump but it will happen on its own usually in the following year. So, holding right now and planning to sell by the end of 2021 may get you ten folds profits.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 10:49:22 PM

Hello,

Don't feel that way, bro. You still have a lot of time to hold and the price will probably go higher months or year after the halving. We do not know.

I also want to give you a heads up. Do not post nor share what you have to the public... It's like you're dragging your self into trouble. That's a huge amount of BTC you have there.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 03:14:35 AM

Hello,

What you need now is to exercise patience and wait for the next rise in price. Bitcoin will certainly climb up. Also, bear in mind that keeping such large amount of Bitcoin in an online wallet poses your funds at risk. As suggested to you earlier, it will be best to move them in an hard ware wallet like Nano or Trezor.

siajeen

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 11:10:48 AM

Holding this much bitcoins, you should never have any regrets.

You can still have a lot of chances to make a profit out of your investment. It is indeed that halving is approaching, but that is not the time limit for you to sell. In this case, you should have known that holding is the best for now, set aside your regret and your plans on selling it, hold it until the next bull run comes.
newprince008 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 06:00:35 PM

I'm not sure it's a good idea to put everything in your wallet, it's a very large amount. It's not very safe, especially now, when there are a lot of scammers around
i already did cashout of my half bitcoins Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: